BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

Hi, Marty! I've loved your posts this year! Morty's has been a season highlight for me! They need to do something on BB quickly....Last night's CBS version of the insipid Victoria's "illness" was soooooo phony!!! Send her home.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Marty! I've loved your posts this year! Morty's has been a season highlight for me! They need to do something on BB quickly....Last night's CBS version of the insipid Victoria's "illness" was soooooo phony!!! Send her home.

I call this season the love touching season. It is so creepy all the nice people and touching and rubbing and humping and I love you crap. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Marty, where has the hatred been this season. Most of these HGs remaining are like Nazi Smurfs in lockstep.

I know they cast a bunch of LOVE BUNNIES.

I just hope that when all this Nicole/Donny mess winds down that people remember who caused it...Cody.  If he wanted Donny out, there were smarter ways of doing it.  None of which occurred to him.  These HGs try to out-stupid each other. 

I don't get this "I promise to vote for you if you promise not to put me up when you are HOH.    Why would anyone trust anybody else in this house?  What sort of answer do they expect especially when the one that asked is a known back stabber.

Guest 6Borders

I don't get this "I promise to vote for you if you promise not to put me up when you are HOH.    Why would anyone trust anybody else in this house?  What sort of answer do they expect especially when the one that asked is a known back stabber.

Big Brother stock answers!!  I have been waiting for someone in (any season) in the house to say "screw you...I am not promising you anything.  Go win the freaking comp and we'll all take our chances".

Looks like production has been working OT in the DR to get the HG's to keep DT...personally I think it's BS to keep the fans LOL and ROFLOL at the fact that "expect the unexpected" (or something remotely close to excitement in a ho-hum season) might actually be happening!!!

I laughed so hard. Last night for a couple hours and this morning for a couple hours Frankie, Beast Mode Cowboy and Cody going back and forth Donny vs Nicole eviction. Frankie was frantic to evict Nicole because he said she was going after him.

All this time Derrick is out of the conversation and flossing in the bathroom and just letting the guys babble for a couple of hours.

Caleb and Frankie think it is a done deal and Derrick will go along with evicting Nicole.

Derrick in 2 minutes wrapped it up and said Donny is going home. He put a pretty bow on it and the flip was squashed.

Frankie gives up and is running frantic around the house hugging Nicole and everyone telling them how much he loves them. Frankie is telling Nicole how much he wants her to stay. Frankie trying to save his dupa.

I have a feeling Frankie is going up this week if he doesn't win HOH. (if it is endurance hanging on a wall I do think Frankie will win)

I'm hoping if it is endurance they do something to make them wet and cold (sorry borders, but maybe something other than water? Slop?) I want to see if Frankie's "condition" will make him unable to stay up long.

Bad thing is I think Caleb would be able to stay up and maybe win.

Guest 6Borders

I'm hoping if it is endurance they do something to make them wet and cold (sorry borders, but maybe something other than water? Slop?) I want to see if Frankie's "condition" will make him unable to stay up long.

Bad thing is I think Caleb would be able to stay up and maybe win.

Anything they have to give up Calif. water to save themselves is fine with me

I think it's either endurance comp tonight or a comp that takes a very long time to complete because BBAD isn't televised until 1 a.m.  It usually starts at 11 pm or 12 a.m.

Mr. Christine is going to share his feelings about Cody tonight.  That should be good!

Guest 6Borders

I think it's either endurance comp tonight or a comp that takes a very long time to complete because BBAD isn't televised until 1 a.m.  It usually starts at 11 pm or 12 a.m.

Mr. Christine is going to share his feelings about Cody tonight.  That should be good!

Sounds like endurance since Donny is leaving

Julie's last chance attempt at suspense...

It was so obvious last night that they were doing the flip for the TV show today. In the end Frankie freaked and really tried hard to evict Nicole.

Guest 6Borders

It was so obvious last night that they were doing the flip for the TV show today. In the end Frankie freaked and really tried hard to evict Nicole.

I doubt Frankie freaked about anything except "ratings" for Frankie!

Derrick just lied to evicted Donny, claiming he tried to save Donny but couldn't. What a lie! I know it's a game. I think Donny knows Derrick rules the roost. Donny will get favorite player! Donny will be on Bold and Beautiful. CBS doesn't own Duck Dynasty?

I don't remember anybody ever lying like that to an evicted house guest.  Weird.  Makes me like derrick less than I do.  Guess he did it hoping for a vote but still and all it is going to come out that he lied past the point.  Frankie, too.

To be fair they have been lying in evictions speeches since beginning of BB. Derrick did try to save him all the other times just not this time. That lie might bite him in the but this time.

Feeds are on - watching the comp

Did they ever have videos from home before?  Was this another Ariana publicity ploy?  Right before signing off Frankie said "Buy 'My Everything' on Itunes."  They should ban him for the constant plugs for his sister. 

Creepy...Mr. Christine looks like Christine and that's so weird. 

What is Donny going to do on Bold and Beautiful...I never watched the show but do the main characters have hillbilly neighbors or something?