BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 6Borders

So...the hamsters turn on each other and the wheel spins backwards???  Could be a fun week (NOT)...when does Survivor start again???

I think Survivor premiere is same night as BB finale.

I have to have surgery that day....man i hope I have a tv in my room!

I'd be pretty bummed to have invested my time and last few brain cells observing this cast of creeps and have to miss out on the payoff! 

Dumbass fans are ruining my favorite game. What the hell. Don't they watch this house.

When she was screeching while watching her and Hayden with Jeff was the worse noise I ever heard.

That pinched odd nose makes her sound nasal, but her annoying whine is by choice.

Guest 6Borders

Man, Caleb does not look happy with the play, wonder what is up?

It was not Caleb's idea to do the play so he wasn't the star attraction and also he's always bragging about all the acting parts he's turned down and will do after BB (he's going to have a major film career and be a BIG star according to himself) and he didn't want to get up and show everyone how bad he really is (he was pretty bad). 

Whatever possessed him to get up and do the 2nd "gansta" routine???  That was the worst thing I've seen in a long time and it seems the HG's thought so too!

Guest 6Borders

I was very unimpressed with Caleb's Hayden impression. Here I was waiting for a spot on imitation, and all we got was a half baked version.

He was definitely the worst of all of them.

Donny and Vic were hilarious and even Nicole stepped up to the plate and did a good job as Brit.

I know schemes are hashed over Many times... but I was reading the LFU's and was surprised to read:

nms1985 posted:

"2:46am Derrick and Cody are talking about aligning with Nicole. Cody is debating using the Veto to pull someone down and send Frankie home. He says he has the numbers but he's worried about the Nicole Donny combo next week."

Even if this doesn't pan out... it was still fun to hear that the BB Pot is starting to boil.

Guest 6Borders

I know schemes are hashed over Many times... but I was reading the LFU's and was surprised to read:

nms1985 posted:

"2:46am Derrick and Cody are talking about aligning with Nicole. Cody is debating using the Veto to pull someone down and send Frankie home. He says he has the numbers but he's worried about the Nicole Donny combo next week."

Even if this doesn't pan out... it was still fun to hear that the BB Pot is starting to boil.

I heard Cody talking around that about making a big move, but I would bet he's too scared to do it, even if Derrick is 100% into it (knowing he could get Frankie out at someone else's hands)!  I would also say that Grodner would try to prevent it from happening, but who knows...now that BB has been hyped prior to and on the VMA's Frankie's usefullness may be less to her and Frankie is not real popular with the fans!

It would make sense because Nicole has already pitched to Cody working with him and Donny would love to have an alliance, and it's their only shots at staying in the game longer so they would be grateful for the chance.

There are still 3 people they can safely kick out before turning on each other (Frankie, Christine and Caleb); then C& D would have Nicole and Donny to kick out, drag Vic to F3...if Derrick is the final HOH he takes Vic, if Cody is the final HOH he takes Derrick.

^^^^^ I've been thinking they same thing all morning. At the end if Cody is there, someone will ask him what move did "he" make for "his" game besides hide behind the BS? How does "he" stand out from ? sitting next to him? Thinking also since the VMAs is over, if they will let Franki be sent to the curb. Maybe since the DR like to influence hings, they will but that in Derricks and Cody ear again. Maybe, fingers crossed

It really would not make any sense for Cody and Derrick to join up with Donny and Nicole. They would be switching 2 that they have been playing with all season for 2 that they really don't trust. The 2 they would be gaining have already indicated that they want to go after Derrick and Cody. It would also cause serious dissension within an alliance that have been pretty loyal so far. In short, Donny and Nicole doesn't have any thing of value to offer Derrick and Cody that they don't already have. Making a move at this point would make it twice as hard for Derrick and Cody to make it to the end.

Since Donny hasn't brought the ideal up, Derrick and Frankie should offer Donny the chance to stay, if he agrees to throw the next HOH. If he turns the offer down, he goes to jury. It would be in Donny's best interest to make the deal because it would give him a chance to bank another $5000 and it gives him one more week to try to find a crack in the alliance.    

I've lost track of how much money Derrick/Donnie/Frankie have won for the America's Player tasks so far.  Does anyone have a total?  And they get to keep what they've won regardless of if they get sent to jury, right?

They have to give half of their winnings to Joey...lol

Guest 6Borders

I've lost track of how much money Derrick/Donnie/Frankie have won for the America's Player tasks so far.  Does anyone have a total?  And they get to keep what they've won regardless of if they get sent to jury, right?

Pretty sure only 10K and add another 5K when Airhead-iana's fans get thru voting on the success of this mission!

The Donny fans will vote yes and the Derrick (we can't take food out of his daughter's mouth) fans & family will also vote yes!

Pretty sure it will be a 5K success!

Does anyone else remember when this show was actually entertaining and fun to watch???? I quit watching the shows and the live feeds but I will not ask for a refund because I want this site to get the full commision you all do a great job.  So I have been reading the updates on facebook and here and I have been reading the comments, I find that most people think that the Donny fans are going to quit watching the show becaues he is being voted off.  I am not finishing this season of big brother just because Donny is being voted off.  Its a game and no one I like usually ever wins the game so that is not the reason I  quit watching.  I think that production has it for Frankie.  These houseguests are supposed to be locked in a house and are not supposed to have news of the outside world yet Ariana was allowed to tell Frankie that she was hosting the VMA's I realize that it doesn't affect the game but thats not the point.  I don't think anyone else's letters included what their families were going to be doing.  I am sick of Frankie singing and having the feeds cut every five mins so they can yell at him to stop.  It used to be that when you were given a wake up call that you had to get up these people sleep the entire day and are up until early morning.  I think they should be given a penalty nom or at least thrown on slop when they continually break the rules but these people think they don't have to follow the rules and they evidently don't.  Derrick is looking like a big brother genius when in fact he would not in my opinion have gotten this far if he were playing with people that had a clue about the game. I hate the fact that the stupid Bomb Squad was formed and has basically ran the whole house all summer.  Since they advertised it as the most twisted summer ever I expected a lot more twists than I have seen.  I know that production doesn't have a say in the alliance that was formed and good for them it worked but it made for me an absolutely boring season of big brother and it has been predictable ever since.  The 2 HOH's I thought might be a really good twist but we soon found out that the Bomb Squad won most of the HOH's and decided who would throw competitions and who would remain HOH.  That was a major disappointment in my opinion.  Plus everyone seems to think you have to lie to win big brother and this group actually makes up lies to tell about other houseguests.  I personally don't think lying is required to win this game.  Ok that's my 2 cents and that's about all it is worth. I hope next year is a better year but I highly doubt it because they will continually recruit people instead of casting them and I am sure people are taking notes on how this year went so they can try the same old stradegy and it will probably work for them too.

Does anyone else remember when this show was actually entertaining and fun to watch???? I quit watching the shows and the live feeds but I will not ask for a refund because I want this site to get the full commision you all do a great job.  So I have been reading the updates on facebook and here and I have been reading the comments, I find that most people think that the Donny fans are going to quit watching the show becaues he is being voted off.  I am not finishing this season of big brother just because Donny is being voted off.  Its a game and no one I like usually ever wins the game so that is not the reason I  quit watching.  I think that production has it for Frankie.  These houseguests are supposed to be locked in a house and are not supposed to have news of the outside world yet Ariana was allowed to tell Frankie that she was hosting the VMA's I realize that it doesn't affect the game but thats not the point.  I don't think anyone else's letters included what their families were going to be doing.  I am sick of Frankie singing and having the feeds cut every five mins so they can yell at him to stop.  It used to be that when you were given a wake up call that you had to get up these people sleep the entire day and are up until early morning.  I think they should be given a penalty nom or at least thrown on slop when they continually break the rules but these people think they don't have to follow the rules and they evidently don't.  Derrick is looking like a big brother genius when in fact he would not in my opinion have gotten this far if he were playing with people that had a clue about the game. I hate the fact that the stupid Bomb Squad was formed and has basically ran the whole house all summer.  Since they advertised it as the most twisted summer ever I expected a lot more twists than I have seen.  I know that production doesn't have a say in the alliance that was formed and good for them it worked but it made for me an absolutely boring season of big brother and it has been predictable ever since.  The 2 HOH's I thought might be a really good twist but we soon found out that the Bomb Squad won most of the HOH's and decided who would throw competitions and who would remain HOH.  That was a major disappointment in my opinion.  Plus everyone seems to think you have to lie to win big brother and this group actually makes up lies to tell about other houseguests.  I personally don't think lying is required to win this game.  Ok that's my 2 cents and that's about all it is worth. I hope next year is a better year but I highly doubt it because they will continually recruit people instead of casting them and I am sure people are taking notes on how this year went so they can try the same old stradegy and it will probably work for them too.

All the other house guests get news from home like a sister is engaged or Derricks daughter's favorite word now is no.

We all get to put our 2 cents in and I love reading your posts. We don't agree but that is what the forums are all about.

Guest 6Borders

Replying to Janis:

The HG's do get a lot more information than they used to but as long as it is not anything related to game it's allowed.  Info from home and the pictures are the biggest perk to winning HOH.  Outside world info usually has to come from BB.  BB gave them the World Cup results by using it in a comp and on the luxury outings they get to see billboards and things.  In the old days banners used to fly over the house but that stopped, not only because of 9/11 but because people were putting game info in them.  One time they got a certain amount of minutes to read newspapers plastered all over the walls about current events as a luxury prize. 

What I miss is when the entire house had to compete for food and prizes, or perks like using the hot tub or something.  It was much more fun watching alliances having to work together so everyone could eat.  I also miss the luxury comps where they got something like a phone call from someone.  I wish BB would do more mini-comps, not only to give them something to do and win but for the feed viewer entertainment value.