BB16 General Discussion - part 2 (non-houseguest-specific)

Marty

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been listening to the feeds for an hour and a half and I have decided that this is the dumbest group of people that I have ever watched. And there's Caleb - convinced he knows everything. 

Seriously, I am not a genius. But I feel like one when I listen to these idiots.

I almost peed myself laffing at that nitwit Caleb's assessment of Donny's genius. 

Facepalm-Animated-GIF.gif

That will go down as a BB classic. It explained why he believes he is so smart. He thinks while he's not thinking...lol. That clip should be on youtube for the next 50 years. 

For some reason this just rankled my old gray dupa!!!  Frankie (who says he wants to achieve and receive accolades on his own merit and not because of his sister) throws this out to the public last night.  Derrick of course goes along with it.....(this taken from Morty Live Feed Updates)  And some wonder why I feel so strongly about Frankie getting AFP when the voters don't even watch the show, but only listen to and follow his sister!

12:51 AM BBT Frankie and Derrick in the Fire room wondering if they completed the mission.  Frankie says if Julie says we fail, then they know America hates us for not saving Donny.  They go to the camera in the Fire room and beg Arianna fans to vote for the mission to be a success. Frankie says MY fans.  Frankie tells the camera "any fan that votes for me, send a screen shot and I will follow you".  They both get on their knees in prayer begging to the camera for votes.

I hate the Team America that CBS created. First of all they came up with some really difficult missions that could hurt all of their games.

Derrick takes Team America way too seriously and it is embarrassing the way he tries to play it up for the cameras. :lookaround:

The reason I liked the play because it was just something fun that they all could participate in and not mess with anyone's game.

When they get the failed mission tonight I think that Team America will be dead. Oh well.... Donny and Derrick lose the $5,000. I don't care about Frankie.

For Frankie it is the glory (ego) of his idea pleasing America, for Derrick it is $$ for his family!

The money I get.  The glory?  PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.  OMG LMAO!!!

I hate the Team America that CBS created. First of all they came up with some really difficult missions that could hurt all of their games.

Derrick takes Team America way too seriously and it is embarrassing the way he tries to play it up for the cameras. :lookaround:

The reason I liked the play because it was just something fun that they all could participate in and not mess with anyone's game.

When they get the failed mission tonight I think that Team America will be dead. Oh well.... Donny and Derrick lose the $5,000. I don't care about Frankie.

At $5,000 a pop EACH, the missions should be difficult and potentially game changing.  Otherwise what is the point? 

In Canada they had Marsha the Moose, who is quite funny, stationed outside the DR and every now and then she would come alive and give a player a mission.  That player would have a small amount of time to achieve it and if they did, the whole house would get a reward like a BBQ or pizza party.  It was fun and lighthearted, and relatively low risk.  I'm fine with BBUS doing a version of that, but the way TA was set up, my expectations are much higher.

The money I get.  The glory?  PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.  OMG LMAO!!!

At $5,000 a pop EACH, the missions should be difficult and potentially game changing.  Otherwise what is the point? 

That gives production too much of a hand in shaping the game. They do enough already as it is.

Just me I like fun entertaining missions that make me laugh

That gives production too much of a hand in shaping the game. They do enough already as it is.

Just me I like fun entertaining missions that make me laugh

I'm fine with that too.  But I am not a fan of throwing a bunch of money at them to do completely asinine things. 

I LOOOOVE Marsha the moose on BBCan. The missions where always entertaining to watch. TA is just so boring for me. The best mission they did, was when the hid a personal item of everyone's. To me that was entertaining. But all this other stuff isn't too entertaining to me.

I LOOOOVE Marsha the moose on BBCan. The missions where always entertaining to watch. TA is just so boring for me. The best mission they did, was when the hid a personal item of everyone's. To me that was entertaining. But all this other stuff isn't too entertaining to me.

Yes, she was hysterical and the missions were fun!

The TA has been such a bust right out of the gate.

For some reason this just rankled my old gray dupa!!!  Frankie (who says he wants to achieve and receive accolades on his own merit and not because of his sister) throws this out to the public last night.  Derrick of course goes along with it.....(this taken from Morty Live Feed Updates)  And some wonder why I feel so strongly about Frankie getting AFP when the voters don't even watch the show, but only listen to and follow his sister!

12:51 AM BBT Frankie and Derrick in the Fire room wondering if they completed the mission.  Frankie says if Julie says we fail, then they know America hates us for not saving Donny.  They go to the camera in the Fire room and beg Arianna fans to vote for the mission to be a success. Frankie says MY fans.  Frankie tells the camera "any fan that votes for me, send a screen shot and I will follow you".  They both get on their knees in prayer begging to the camera for votes.

No, Frankie said to Derrick, no my fans, and Derrick said you know she would want her fans to vote for you, and Frankie said, I guess. Ok. Then Frankie was in the bathroom later and asked his fans to vote yes. I hate when stories get twisted.

Totally agree.  Also, I really liked derrick in the beginning but I think that when he was voted TA (and I can kind of understand, somewhat) he thought that he was really popular and talks way too much to the camera thinking we love him.  I don't like it.

Hello, guys. I've been a silent reader here this year. Enjoyed your posts. Like most of you I'm not overjoyed with this season. I hate Donny is leaving, but his social game has sucked. Although TPTB in CBS production are ready for Donny to leave, last week after Donny won his last veto the tech team in BB house were wearing "Fear the Beard" T shirts one night according to LFU on Jokers. I feel sorry for Caleb simply because he did join U.S. Army after high school. According to his bio he did serve in Iraq where he was prison guard. That is why I feel sorry for the guy. Caleb may be a nut but he is an Iraq Vet. This being said, he needs to go to the Jury House.

I also strongly support Police officials, including Derrick. But I'm no fan of his either.

Right now I can't think of anyone left who should win, but then I often feel that way many BB seasons. In a perfect world, CBS ratings should tank. This week, CBS has been promoting Donny big time. What will they promo next week?????

Hello, guys. I've been a silent reader here this year. Enjoyed your posts. Like most of you I'm not overjoyed with this season. I hate Donny is leaving, but his social game has sucked. Although TPTB in CBS production are ready for Donny to leave, last week after Donny won his last veto the tech team in BB house were wearing "Fear the Beard" T shirts one night according to LFU on Jokers. I feel sorry for Caleb simply because he did join U.S. Army after high school. According to his bio he did serve in Iraq where he was prison guard. That is why I feel sorry for the guy. Caleb may be a nut but he is an Iraq Vet. This being said, he needs to go to the Jury House.

I also strongly support Police officials, including Derrick. But I'm no fan of his either.

Right now I can't think of anyone left who should win, but then I often feel that way many BB seasons. In a perfect world, CBS ratings should tank. This week, CBS has been promoting Donny big time. What will they promo next week?????

Len Ray!! We missed you. Welcome back.

Love your opinions :daisy:

I just got home and saw a post on Facebook that Caleb this morning is trying to flip it again. I think there is a lot of production intervention going on.

Right now Frankie is slamming Cody hard to keep Donny because he says Nicole would put him on the block for sure.

Caleb is tag teaming with Frankie.