TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

To each its own Sista!!!  That's why I'm the oldest and lubs ya the mostest!!!  My forever friend from Morty's  :inlove:

Yep yep yep...100% agree

Forever! :daisy:

I have said several times already that I am not a fan of Donny's. But I believe that fair is fair.  I would vote NO on that mission because I want to see them do something substantial to earn the $5k. I know that I am in the minority, but I want to see them do something that would affect the game and not some insignificant silly ass BS.  No matter HOW talented Frankie might be. 

My impression is we don't vote until the chosen mission is done. We don't get to approve their mission before they do it. After it is done then vote yes or no as complete. If we vote no then they all lose their $5,000.

correct me if I am wrong anyone.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My impression is we don't vote until the chosen mission is done. We don't get to approve their mission before they do it. After it is done then vote yes or no as complete. If we vote no then they all lose their $5,000.

Tis my impression also....and would like correction too :)

ok, then let me restate my position, IF Donny goes along with the mission that they choose, I will vote YES so that he can get the money.  But I will not be happy with that mission or any mission where they do childish things and earn $5k.   After all, they are grown ass men!

Wow, I just watched the Sunday episode that supposedly showed Donny and Derrick in an "honest" conversation about why he would not help Donny stay.  I call BS.  Derrick is such a great liar. He is trying to convince America that if only Donny had not lied to him that he would have supported him. Derrick desperately seeks America's approval.  He always take the opportunity to blame Donny for the TA missions that were declined even when he knew that he himself would never have undertaken them. Donny has always been his convenient scapegoat.

But in this so called man to man conversation, it is the case of the pot calling the kettle black.  Derrick has thrown Donny under the bus almost the entire season and Donny just recently started returning the favor. Derrick admits that Donny is telling the truth about Derrick manipulating the other HG's.  Yet he wants to punish him for playing the game. Derrick  admits that he only wants Donny out to protect his own game. He knows that Donny would win if he made it to the final 2.  Yet, he is trying to blame Donny for not admitting that he said something to the other HG's.  Donny knows that if he did admit to it, it would give Derrick even more reason to get rid of him. Donny is not stupid.

Derrick wants Donny and America to think that he wants to help Donny because they are "team mates" but Donny is lying to him. Derrick wants to look good in America's eyes just in case he gets evicted and have a shot at  America's Favorite Player.

Derrick simply wants vindication for what he is doing to Donny.  I am glad that Donny isn't validating his suspicions.  Now Derrick has to wonder if his alliance members were lying to him, and he won't know for sure until he gets home.

Wow, I just watched the Sunday episode that supposedly showed Donny and Derrick in an "honest" conversation about why he would not help Donny stay.  I call BS.  Derrick is such a great liar. He is trying to convince America that if only Donny had not lied to him that he would have supported him. Derrick desperately seeks America's approval.  He always take the opportunity to blame Donny for the TA missions that were declined even when he knew that he himself would never have undertaken them. Donny has always been his convenient scapegoat.

But in this so called man to man conversation, it is the case of the pot calling the kettle black.  Derrick has thrown Donny under the bus almost the entire season and Donny just recently started returning the favor. Derrick admits that Donny is telling the truth about Derrick manipulating the other HG's.  Yet he wants to punish him for playing the game. Derrick  admits that he only wants Donny out to protect his own game. He knows that Donny would win if he made it to the final 2.  Yet, he is trying to blame Donny for not admitting that he said something to the other HG's.  Donny knows that if he did admit to it, it would give Derrick even more reason to get rid of him. Donny is not stupid.

Derrick wants Donny and America to think that he wants to help Donny because they are "team mates" but Donny is lying to him. Derrick wants to look good in America's eyes just in case he gets evicted and have a shot at  America's Favorite Player.

Derrick simply wants vindication for what he is doing to Donny.  I am glad that Donny isn't validating his suspicions.  Now Derrick has to wonder if his alliance members were lying to him, and he won't know for sure until he gets home.

I totally disagree with your take on this but ....  that is what these forums are for to discuss. :daisy:

Derrick is a slimeball, pure and simple and Donny sees right through him.

Can't wait to see what they'll come up with once Donny is no longer the target

of their attention.  Should be interesting to see how they react to learning they

are the Nerd Herd 2 / aka Turd Herd.  :partytime:

Guest 6Borders

Well, since the mission was to do a play and get everyone involved I would say they succeeded.  It was no more dumb than anything else BB hands out 5K for (after all,it's only our money they waste), but if it was how well they did the impressions I would give 5K to Frankie and Donnie and give Derrick a "fail".

Next year Frankie will probably be Grodner's newest "creative consultant" for BB considering his ideas are about as lame as anything BB has come up with!

Well, since the mission was to do a play and get everyone involved I would say they succeeded.  It was no more dumb than anything else BB hands out 5K for (after all,it's only our money they waste), but if it was how well they did the impressions I would give 5K to Frankie and Donnie and give Derrick a "fail".

Next year Frankie will probably be Grodner's newest "creative consultant" for BB considering his ideas are about as lame as anything BB has come up with!

I would like next year to not include any twists at all.  What I am afraid of is that there will be a huge group of people who decides it worked this year so hey we should do it LOL.

The Internet is lighting up telling people to vote NO on the mission.

They are saying in protest for Derrick and Frankie not saving Donny.

They say that Donny would not want us to approve of Frankie's play.

cwaaaaaaaaaaazy

Mission was D U M B!!  My vote is no!!!!

I take that challenge and I am going to cancel out your vote. I thought it was funny and better then watching them play pool or sitting on the ugly orange couch. :fish:

I'm voting Yes just for Donnie to get the money. The "play" was stupid, lame and not even a "play".

Yeah. Why save BB $15 grand. It is obvious BB wants Donny to have the money, otherwise they would not have giving them such an easy mission. People would rather cut off their nose to spite their face. 

I just told my GF that people will vote yes just for Donny...even he said he didn't think the mission accomplished what America wanted....Frankie just created what Frankie wanted ... they all pissed when Donny said NO to doing a mission...In my minds eye....Frankie just did the same!!

Crud......that wasn't a mission, it was like something they all do just to pass the time!

I just told my GF that people will vote yes just for Donny...even he said he didn't think the mission accomplished what America wanted....Frankie just created what Frankie wanted ... they all pissed when Donny said NO to doing a mission...In my minds eye....Frankie just did the same!!

Crud......that wasn't a mission, it was like something they all do just to pass the time!

and when they win the money, Frankie will give himself a nice pat on the back..again.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name