TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for sure this one is a fail. The Internet is on fire with NO votes.

1) They all hate Frankie

2) They said in the DR that Donny was sending a message to America that he did not like the mission because it was not one to save him.

They have said that Julie will ask the ? what food would they like as a have not.  They are to answer APPLE PIE, if she says yes they accomplished mission..and of course if she says NO, they didn't.  Frankie says if Julie says NO he is going to pitch a fit and throw things at the camera!!  Again, drama queen.  Doubt he will do it, but can't wait to watch that!  CBS is no fool.  All will tune in to hear her ask the question.

Lets see, Frankie is trying to keep Donny. Derrick is telling Donny that Frankie will not keep him. Derrick tells America that Frankie only cares about money and Frankie is an ass. Hmmm who looks like the ass. Derrivk. I hope people get together and let out this slimeballs lies.

Because an hour before Frankie came up with the save Donny he was dead set against saving Donny on the feeds.

That whole thing last night was just for production and for something for them to put together for the show to add suspense.

Derrick did put some blame on Frankie because when they were all three in the room Frankie would not talk to them about saving Donny.

They way they showed the play on tv last night was awful. I mean on the live feeds it was somewhat funny... Minus Caleb's Hayden impression lol. From that I saw on the TV last night I would say it was a bust.

Because an hour before Frankie came up with the save Donny he was dead set against saving Donny on the feeds.

That whole thing last night was just for production and for something for them to put together for the show to add suspense.

Derrick did put some blame on Frankie because when they were all three in the room Frankie would not talk to them about saving Donny.

Frankie told them to not do it for a challenge but to save it to do on Tuesday. He and Caleb begged Cody today and he said no and Derrick said no. Caleb and Frankie were upset that he was leaving.

Frankie and Caleb had previously flip flopped on the issue, because Nicole and Donny were so evenly matched.  But if Derrick had agreed to keep him, then Donny would have been saved.  Donny's plan that Caleb, Derrick and Frankie vote to keep him was flawless and it would not have impacted their games at all.   They could have easily gotten him out the next week.  Or if he had won HOH the next week, they would have kept him to his promise to put up the Christine and Victoria, and sent Christine home.  There is no way that Donny could ever hope to win the next 3 HOH's or Veto's.  There is no way he could ever get to the Final 3. But keeping him there for the next week or 2 could earn them another $5k -$10k.

Frankie told them to not do it for a challenge but to save it to do on Tuesday. He and Caleb begged Cody today and he said no and Derrick said no. Caleb and Frankie were upset that he was leaving.

Guest 6Borders

This is the first time I have voted since voting for Team America members.  I put in 20 "NO" votes.  They didn't put on a play or a show, they just did (pretty much bad) auditions for stand up comedy!  A "play" involves actors and a script and some sort of story!  This was just "The Frankie Show".  That should be the stuff they should have been doing all Summer in the house to keep themselves and us entertained, not a mission for money!

I'm so glad the lost that mission. Come on it was outright awful! I agree they could have come up with something better. Frankie called it their "Broadway"... Doesn't that involve dancing and signing.... Frankie shouldn't you know this...

This is the first time I have voted since voting for Team America members.  I put in 20 "NO" votes.  They didn't put on a play or a show, they just did (pretty much bad) auditions for stand up comedy!  A "play" involves actors and a script and some sort of story!  This was just "The Frankie Show".  That should be the stuff they should have been doing all Summer in the house to keep themselves and us entertained, not a mission for money!

I said much the same many times...GMTA !!!

I'm confused fred, Frankie told them to not do what as a challenge?  Save what to do on Tuesday?  The mission?  If your talking about the idea for America to vote on his lame brain skit, rather than Donny's idea to save him from eviction, I beg to differ with you.  Whatever they were going to do it had to be done or in play BEFORE POV ceremony was held.

Frankie went to Cody to beg to save Donny ONLY after they had already discussed it as a NO with Derrick/Caleb/Christine and Cody, because he then found out from Christine he was Nic's target.  Hence the last minute scramble by Frankie to save is self by having her evicted.  They weren't upset because Donny was leaving, they were upset because Frankie was in danger if Nic won HOH......

All of this which is mute in point now....as Caleb is HOH with Frankie running the show and sleeping in the HOH ... Again!

The twitter thing is kind of funny. This may be a dumb question but... What does this symbol mean " <3"?  Someone wrote "Hope he feels the <3." Feels the less than three? Feels the boobs? I can't figure it out.

No, I don't twitter or use too many symbols like that in email or text. :dork:

The twitter thing is kind of funny. This may be a dumb question but... What does this symbol mean " <3"?  Someone wrote "Hope he feels the <3." Feels the less than three? Feels the boobs? I can't figure it out.

No, I don't twitter or use too many symbols like that in email or text. :dork:

usually when typed <3 will come out as a heart, meaning "love"....

<3 printed on Facebook or maybe Twitter come up as a heart. :heart2:

I don't Twitter. I hear so much about famous people on Twitter but I just couldn't get into it.

Guest 6Borders

Pretty funny that according to Derrick and mostly Frankie, it seems to be Donny's fault that America didn't like their stupid "play" and now we (evil fans that we are) will give them impossible missions.  What an idiot...BB dreams up the missions and we just get to vote between them.

Guest 6Borders

I hope America chooses Mission A.  I would love to see this group try to be convinced to fast for 24 hrs when they have just celebrated no more have-not's!  The rat in the house would be funnier (I'm actually surprised that rats have not invaded the house after the ants the way these people are such pigs) but we all know the rat left in the house is Frankie!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name