TEAM America (Donny + Frankie + Derrick) - Joey

JEDI

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe mission B would be problematic, as if there were really an actual literal rat in the house, the houseguests would run to the diary room and insist that Big Brother send in an exterminator crew.

I don't believe they will succeed with mission A, though, as the houseguests seem to very much enjoy eating, probably because there is little else to do in there.

Frankie is so insistent that it was all Donny's fault that the missions were unsuccessful. He says he lost $10,000 because of him. Obviously Frankie isn't as smart as he thinks he is. He keeps bashing Donny and yet he has said that Christine must have been booed for saying bad thing about HGs. And he knows Donny was cheered.

I love how he believes now that Christine must have been saying bad things about him and his fabulous sister! Because if she talked badly about any of these other regular people it wouldn't have mattered at all. The viewers would never tolerate anyone talking bad about Frankie and Ariana! :death: 

I'm just pissed that they gave them a mission.   CBS must be hard up for story lines.  A better twist would be to give Caleb, Cody and Victoria a mission behind Derrick and Frankie's back.  Imagine the fun in telling Frankie there was a rat.  He would not get off of the kitchen table.

Would have loved it if we were able to vote again. No matter what they did, i would vote no. So, according to Flunkie, he lost $10,000 because of Donny. First of all, you are super famous and hang with the Biebs and such, what is $10,000 to you? Secondly, American made you lose $5,000 of that so hate us some more, we feed on your hate.

I hate that D&F were given another chance at $5K and they probably passed the mission. UGH, I hate that they are getting extra $$$$.

Why? I don't mind. It is not our money.

I wish they would raise the season winners winnings to a million like they do in Survivor and TAR. I think there would be a lot more competition and clawing to get to that money.

Why? I don't mind. It is not our money.

I wish they would raise the season winners winnings to a million like they do in Survivor and TAR. I think there would be a lot more competition and clawing to get to that money.

I agree. We voted for them and they are doing what we asked. If you can't appreciate the game or like the side twist (which I enjoy) then don't watch it. Jeez the moaning and complaining is so annoying. I think They are good players. Even Victoria made her way to final 5 and thinks she did it on her own. lol

I love this game and like a good discussion but if you you don't like it then we don't want to hear about it constantly.

Would have loved it if we were able to vote again. No matter what they did, i would vote no. So, according to Flunkie, he lost $10,000 because of Donny. First of all, you are super famous and hang with the Biebs and such, what is $10,000 to you? Secondly, American made you lose $5,000 of that so hate us some more, we feed on your hate.

Ugh enough already

Because that's how I feel......

Your opinion is as valid as everyone else's.  :smiley:

I'm just wondering, if their mission is deemed as a success, will it be erased in the reset along with Frankie's HOH and POV?  I was hoping that the other option would have been chosen because I do think it would be much more of a challenge to them than the one they got.  The HGs already stay up all night, so it was pretty much a sure thing.

IMHO  $500,000 is enough for this kind of show.

True, it's a big block of time out of their year (especially those who make it to the Jury House)... but, if it interferes with

their stable jobs they shouldn't apply.  ( ( haa... those that actually apply ) ) 

Beside the Comps - they've got it pretty easy.

IMHO  $500,000 is enough for this kind of show.

True, it's a big block of time out of their year (especially those who make it to the Jury House)... but, if it interferes with

their stable jobs they shouldn't apply.  ( ( haa... those that actually apply ) ) 

Beside the Comps - they've got it pretty easy.

Agree. Make it harder and offer more money but not with stupid challenges but with situations that can jeopardize their game.

I too wonder if the mouse house challenge money will be erased on the reset? I would think so, since it would only be fair that everything done this week doesn't count.

Guest 6Borders

I would hope the mouse in the house challenge would be reset. Or else to me it wouldn't really be a real reset. Hm..

In a fair & just game it would be but this is BB and the rewind is only so Victoria won't go home this week. 

The mouse/rat thing was mildly funny but worth 5K??  Seriously, Derrick and Fakie had it figured that the minute someone was even thinking about going to bed at 5am they would keep them up another hour!

Ok, if you reset the challenge, how would you replay that within 1hr? The only part that is being reset are the things they can replayed within the 1hr show...the HOH, Veto and nominations. It would not make sense to reset things that you can not accomplish again. 

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name