BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

They pissed me off so bad messing up mty showmance that I had to start a topic about them!!!! Old shehags!!! If I had to vote on who would win miss shehag award it would be a tie between Helen and Amanda!!!

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tossup between Helen and Amanda. Both are like fingernails on a chalkboard to me.

Let's call these two she-malehags. Their the only two women in the house with big enough balls to play the game. I don't care how they play the game just get the job done!!

Hello Mortys port im a new user here. I was a register user at jokers but those Idiots ban me so I said im going to mortys port.

My favorites this season are Amanda, McCrae, and Judd.

My favorite BB player of all time is Evel Dick, but the best BB player ever is Dr. Will not Dan yes I said it.

So I hope you all will enjoy having me here talking BB and such and enjoy the rest of the season. I look forward to discussing BB with everyone here at Mortys Port!

Welcome aboard FrankieDs. At Morty's we trash the house guests, not each other. I invite you to visit the forum rules if you have not already. We have fun here but keep it clean. :notworthy:

Alright sounds good!. Who are your favorites this season

Amanda and Helen. They are the only two so far making this game interesting.Sheep herders tending to their flock.

Helens good but I hate the edit she is getting on the show espiscally after last nights episdoe. Howard and Spencers being on the block was Amandas plan not Helens. I wish they would give Amanda more credit and mention the goof troop on the show