BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

Yes she did. Take a look in Helen's thread I posted some info about it last night. She is upset because Howard is on the block and because she is going up as the replacement nom. Her argument makes sense, Helen is aligned with her, but Helen made a deal with her enemy, Aaryn, and now she is going on the block because of it.

Why did Candace threaten Amanda and McRae Elissa ???

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why did Candace threaten Amanda and McRae Elissa ???

I was half asleep, so forgive me if I get this wrong. I think it was because they were aligned with her, but she feels that they made a deal with Aaryn without even consulting her and now because of that Howard is going home and she is going up. She feels that they should keep Howard because he never did anything wrong and she threatened that if he gets sent home she will turn on the other people in her alliance. Sadly, there is no one else in the house who would align with her and help her. It's just too late.

Lol Judd said on the feeds his videos were on Vimeo - here they are (posted in Judd thread also)

She has to win hoh! That is why Howard kept telling her to keep her mouth shut! But she needs to betray Helen to McMess! And let them know who she has backing her! I think that could save them because Helen is a bigger threat!!!

She has to win hoh! That is why Howard kept telling her to keep her mouth shut! But she needs to betray Helen to McMess! And let them know who she has backing her! I think that could save them because Helen is a bigger threat!!!

so you think amanda is going home? If they wanted H out then getting Candice makes sense bec she is a two with him.

Right now no one wants to be seen as a target so everyone wants to go with the house on who to evict and what not. Jessie said yesterday that she is going to go with the house this week and I think it is because she doesn't want to be a target. Aaryn is still a target but because she is HOH she is safe this week but I expect her to be nominated next week. I think the reason the house is agreeing on who should go this week and every week for that matter is because no one wants to be seen as a target.

Everyone is paralyzed by the fear of becoming a "target". I am so tired of that, it happens every season. People FIND reasons to nominate and evict, and a lot of times they are trivial reasons, like "he is a physical threat" or "he is good at puzzles". It is sad, the only one who really seems to have the balls to do what they want is Amanda, she is leading the sheep to slaughter, and as a reward America sent her to the slaughterhouse.

Seems America is only happy when the sheep are sitting in the field and baa-ing or bleating or whatever sheep do.

Guest 6Borders

Everyone is paralyzed by the fear of becoming a "target". I am so tired of that, it happens every season. People FIND reasons to nominate and evict, and a lot of times they are trivial reasons, like "he is a physical threat" or "he is good at puzzles". It is sad, the only one who really seems to have the balls to do what they want is Amanda, she is leading the sheep to slaughter, and as a reward America sent her to the slaughterhouse.

Seems America is only happy when the sheep are sitting in the field and baa-ing or bleating or whatever sheep do.

Yep...these people are a bunch of idiots and especially those who claim to be "super fans". They won't make a move, they vote with the house and now we have Helen (whose BB intelligence I am seriously doubting right now) saying they need to break up Amanda/McCrae right before Jury when she has a perfect opportunity to do that RIGHT NOW and she is so tunnel-vision that Howard is related to BB3 Dani and has "the black vote" and he was 50 secret powers!

Guest 6Borders

Really hope things turn in the house and Amanda ends up going home.

In a perfect (and honest) BB world that would happen! The Grodner Girl is not leaving!

Yep...these people are a bunch of idiots and especially those who claim to be "super fans". They won't make a move, they vote with the house and now we have Helen (whose BB intelligence I am seriously doubting right now) saying they need to break up Amanda/McCrae right before Jury when she has a perfect opportunity to do that RIGHT NOW and she is so tunnel-vision that Howard is related to BB3 Dani and has "the black vote" and he was 50 secret powers!

I, also, am seriously doubting Helen's BB intelligence. I really liked her at the beginning.

Now my favorite player is . . . . . . . . nobody.

so you think amanda is going home? If they wanted H out then getting Candice makes sense bec she is a two with him.

I didn't say that!! I'm saying she has to fight! She needs to throw Helen under the bus! If she does that then they may realize that Helen is a bigger target becuz Candace has nobody!

They need to keep telling everyone if they don't vote out Mandy now she and McCrea will be the final 2. That needs to be said over and over.

I didn't say that!! I'm saying she has to fight! She needs to throw Helen under the bus! If she does that then they may realize that Helen is a bigger target becuz Candace has nobody!

so you are hoping that Candice can convince racist Aryan to put up Helen rather than Candice? I am assuming that you posted that she needs to win HOH after Aryan already won it and are speaking of the next HOH. Since Candice may go up in Spen's place, one of three is going home...either Amanda, H or C. I was thinking that you were saying that A would go home.

Why do these idiots think howard has a power?

Helen came up with the idea and they ran with it. Then Helen said she thought he was the younger brother of Danielle Reyes and people ran with that. The paranoia snowballs in the BB house. They picked on Howard as some big target because Amanda kept saying over and over and over that he has to go. Then they made up stuff about them so he would have a reason.

In my opinion Howard is not cut out for Big Brother and he will do just fine once he is evicted.

So many idiots this season. smh Let's see -- Howard is the target b/c Helen is still holding a grudge against him from when she

was HOH. Not that he ever even crossed Helen -- in fact, Howard told DR that he felt responsible in looking out for Candice and

Helen as the only other minorities in the house. Wow Helen. You really know how to explode the very ones who would have

protected you most.

Now the whole house wants Howard gone. Do they not realize Howard is probably the least of their threats?

Howard is handsome. And he is quite a good person. He has about his thinking something unclear as the mumbling of Judd. That is why he got into trouble about lies. He is not a threat, and they are idiots to think so, but I prefer him gone over C and over A who are far better and more interesting players in terms of strategy.

I think Howard is too overly cautious in showing real strategy. He has all the right ideas but seems shy about executing them

for fear of being perceived as too dangerous. And apparently he is right b/c they already perceive him as dangerous at the

low level he's operating. Imagine if he were to really apply himself.

I think all his conversations seem to twist around because he is trying not to bold face lie or make accusations against others in the house. So he hedges and skirts and tries to change the subject. I think, unlike other bible readers who have been in the house, he really tries to live within his religious beliefs. Which means he should not have come into this game.