BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm sorry to the Amanda fans!!! I stoop really low and put Amanda out There like that! I didn't witness it and I shouldn't said anything like that! I don't like Amanda But I had no right Assassinating Her character like that! This is a game and I took it too far!!! I Apologize again!!!

Hey I'm sorry to the Amanda fans!!! I stoop really low and put Amanda out There like that! I didn't witness it and I shouldn't said anything like that! I don't like Amanda But I had no right Assassinating Her character like that! This is a game and I took it too far!!! I Apologize again!!!

no need to apologize. These wack-a-doodle houseguests should apologize to us!

Just so you know, there is a Rescue group for just about everything except past HG's.

(Wicked One and I are starting that...it's actually more like a 12-Step Program For Wayward HG's .... LOL!)

On the reality side of why they lose so many fish every year is because a tank like that takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks to cycle properly and the BB crew does not do that. That tank is also way too small to support the amount of fish which are in it and they seem to have some corals but no protein skimmer. They also don't have the proper tank lighting. The lighting is "camera friendly" and not fish friendly/reef tank friendly (we have a 400 gallon reef tank and some of the fish and corals are older than the BB show and still going strong!)

BB does not like the HG's to talk about the dying fish. In the past they have just gone in and replaced the deceased during outdoor lockdowns.

I really don't know why they have a fish tank in the first place...I know its symbolic but I am surprised PETA hasn't demonstrated outside the house.....

I really don't know why they have a fish tank in the first place...I know its symbolic but I am surprised PETA hasn't demonstrated outside the house.....

I don't get it. Why would PETA care about someone having fish? :nemoani:

I don't get it. Why would PETA care about someone having fish? :nemoani:

They would care that they are being mistreated......being killed off....it was a joke, bad one I guess

leaving now.....

They would care that they are being mistreated......being killed off....it was a joke, bad one I guess

leaving now.....

I get it. I thought it was a good joke. Just coming back with some of my dry humor. :nemoani:

I missed what you said somehow. would you message me so I can know what this is about?

Sorry girl. We are not fans of Amanda or McCRae here !!! Amanda is a witch and McCrae a nerdy moron.

Goof troop please???????? The only credit Amanda gets is pimping out herself and being totally crass and tasteless. She has no shame

You may not be a fan of Amanda's but some of us are amused by her more than by the rest of the drearys. I do not know why this FrankieD likes judd and McC along with her...but we do not know her mind yet...she can explain what she is thinking

Guest 6Borders

But you already have one in your yard - I saw it in the picture (It looks like that poor dog is being drowned)

c3oHzcu.jpg

Hawk thanks...that is awesome!!! No dog is every harmed here tho, even in a bath!

Edited by 6Borders

Please no one needs to work at assassinating Amanda's character. She is doing that all by herself !!! She is a woman with no class or taste...and a bully

We all know that, but there are people that only watch the shows. They think Amanda is an angel!!

Oh yeah I forgot that not everyone watches the live feeds. My nephew doesn't watch them so he will be asking me something and I will be telling him about something that happened on live feeds and he looks at me like what are you talking about???? I forgot sorry you don't have the live feeds.

Guest 6Borders

I am pretty much done with this season. I really don't care if Amanda is pre-selected by her Fairy Grodmother to "screw her way via McCrae to 500K", Spencer (or anyone else) makes Jury because "they are deserving", Helen is elected to political office, or Brenchelissa gets their own show!

A wise man said, when Glass House came on, give me a reason to care about these people!

Give me a reason to care about these (BB 15) people!!!!

6Borders: " Give me a reason to care about these (BB 15) people!!!! "

1. Because Morty's is the best place to come and vent and banter with the posters here.

2. Because we know that anyone who signs up to be on this show is not the norm.

3. Because it's a guilty pleasure and it satisfies the voyeur in most of us.

4. Because, even tho we know a lot of it is manipulated, there are still unexpected twists and turns.

5. Because if you bail on us... we'll miss you

Now go feed the dogs, take a walk around the block, pour yourself a drink....

put your feet up and watch a good movie and then get your arse back in here :dork:

I'm thinking bb needs to take out jury! These people are not playing the game! They are playing to jury.

That's Right, Hey Grodmother "I know you can hear us!!". How about you pick 9 people from Morty's to be the jury!! Then we can pick the loser that will get the $500,000. Or give us the None of the above option and the money would go to charity!!!

I was in Miami South Beach And Across the street from where I was sitting I saw this guy pull up And I was like He's handsome Short but handsome Then I realize he was gay Because of the mannerism because he was on the phone the whole time with a baseball cap on. When he got the car and I finally a got a good look at him, I realize it was Bo from big brother season six! Wow!

Guest 6Borders

I'm thinking bb needs to take out jury! These people are not playing the game! They are playing to jury.

Sparklet, I was just thinking that last night what a hoot it would be if Julie announced to each one as they leave the house No Jury this year, everyone goes home and comes back and votes (like in the good old days).

Sparklet, I was just thinking that last night what a hoot it would be if Julie announced to each one as they leave the house No Jury this year, everyone goes home and comes back and votes (like in the good old days).

No that is how dani bb3 got screwed! But they got to figure out a way to get them to play! Unless I'm playing I want jury lol!