BB 15 General Discussion - Part 2

Marty

Um, I suppose I could do that. Should I hold back some funds for the inevitable request for the other sibling DingDong?

Ding Dong and spouse Snowball passed years ago, I thought you were informed? What a tragedy, they got into the ice melt the family was too lazy to put away after winter.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ginger: " Had a run in with a salt shaker coming up the driveway. "

Now, what was a saltshaker doing in the driveway ? :animated_scratchchin:

lol... I'll admit I've had a few fishys in my day that went to their rest with a nice big flush.

6Border: " Every year a person or small power group decide that they are so invincible that they can get another person or power group out any time they want to and it rarely, if ever, has worked!!! "

- - case in point... Jeremy (someone shook a little salt on his tail, I think)

Fear not Marty, he is lost but not forgotten, I have authorized a statue of his likeness to be resurrected in Central Park - we are working on the budget as we speak

Please make sure the statue is not in the bright sun. For obvious reasons.

Ding Dong and spouse Snowball passed years ago, I thought you were informed? What a tragedy, they got into the ice melt the family was too lazy to put away after winter.

No, I hadn't heard. My deepest sympathy.

I am so embarrassed that I did not know.

Is Petey getting a statue? Is there enough money in the budget for a statue of Twinkie? I think I will call my cousin Lil Debbie and ask her if there are any grants available to build a park in memory of our alternative pets who have left us.

Is Petey getting a statue? Is there enough money in the budget for a statue of Twinkie? I think I will call my cousin Lil Debbie and ask her if there are any grants available to build a park in memory of our alternative pets who have left us.

We had a funeral for Petey and we put carrot and celery seeds in his grave. We didn't just flush him down the toilet... just sayin!

I guess he would have gotten stuck in the toilet anyway ... oh well.

We had a funeral for Petey and we put carrot and celery seeds in his grave. We didn't just flush him down the toilet... just sayin!

I guess he would have gotten stuck in the toilet anyway ... oh well.

Was Petey a bunny? Petey deserves more than a statue,

Guest 6Borders

Just so you know, there is a Rescue group for just about everything except past HG's.

(Wicked One and I are starting that...it's actually more like a 12-Step Program For Wayward HG's .... LOL!)

On the reality side of why they lose so many fish every year is because a tank like that takes a minimum of 6-8 weeks to cycle properly and the BB crew does not do that. That tank is also way too small to support the amount of fish which are in it and they seem to have some corals but no protein skimmer. They also don't have the proper tank lighting. The lighting is "camera friendly" and not fish friendly/reef tank friendly (we have a 400 gallon reef tank and some of the fish and corals are older than the BB show and still going strong!)

BB does not like the HG's to talk about the dying fish. In the past they have just gone in and replaced the deceased during outdoor lockdowns.

OMG 400 gallons! That must be amazing! Maybe one day you can post a pic - I'd love to have a peek at it.

Here is the first design proposal for the Petey memorial fountain in Central Park NYC.

UfzAVep.jpg

Oh how wonderful - Now a forever shrine for the world to see memorializing the rabbit I murdered. Thanks Hawk

Guest 6Borders

Here is the first design proposal for the Petey memorial fountain in Central Park NYC.

UfzAVep.jpg

Can I get one of those for my yard, but in Border Collie?????

Hello Mortys port im a new user here. I was a register user at jokers but those Idiots ban me so I said im going to mortys port.

My favorites this season are Amanda, McCrae, and Judd.

My favorite BB player of all time is Evel Dick, but the best BB player ever is Dr. Will not Dan yes I said it.

So I hope you all will enjoy having me here talking BB and such and enjoy the rest of the season. I look forward to discussing BB with everyone here at Mortys Port!

Sorry girl. We are not fans of Amanda or McCRae here !!! Amanda is a witch and McCrae a nerdy moron.

Helens good but I hate the edit she is getting on the show espiscally after last nights episdoe. Howard and Spencers being on the block was Amandas plan not Helens. I wish they would give Amanda more credit and mention the goof troop on the show

Goof troop please???????? The only credit Amanda gets is pimping out herself and being totally crass and tasteless. She has no shame

Sorry girl. We are not fans of Amanda or McCRae here !!! Amanda is a witch and McCrae a nerdy moron.

Goof troop please???????? The only credit Amanda gets is pimping out herself and being totally crass and tasteless. She has no shame

Here here!

Hey I'm not going to put Amanda out there like that!

Here here! I toast to that!!!!! Well according to evel dick @ night she had plenty to taste in the photo booth the other night!

ewwwww