General Discussion

SHMAG

Guest princessmean1

Cappoleon is safe next week b/c he is HOH this week, right? Or am I wrong? Oh well I wish some one would step on that little man!!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest princessmean1

well, I hope she doesn't get voted off and wins HOH and Veto next week. I would be a good time to quit playing the dumb blonde role as she said she is and become the strong player she is.

Guest Huntergreen

I think like last year the women will put Eric in the finals like they did Drew/Cowboy. All season, no one would put up Cowboy, so he went into the finals. Howie/Rachel is the only hope to spin Eric out.

Guest MickeysMom

I think that James and Howie are getting tired of the Eric the Great attitude.

Hopefully, Kayser has a couple of allies there.

I would like to see either K or Jenelle get HoH. Then at the nomination ceremony say something like:

I kept my word to Eric. But, I am putting up April and Ivette. They are the cause of most of the trouble in the house.

But you are right, I would like to see Maggie go up with someone. That would show just who is together.

Guest Shockalot

It seems like it would be only a matter of time before the others realise that Eric has done enough dirty-work for them and then its Eric who is the biggest threat.

Its funny though, BB2's Hardy also developed a 'Big Man Leader' role and had little following. They really did stick with him all along even though he was pretty witless and didnt really know what he was doing at all.

Its hard to explain the whole 'hero worship' thing but I notice women are extremely loyal and dedicated followers (well.. the ones who fall for it)

Hardy was not nearly the degree of Cappys complex either.

Still .. they took him out before the end too.

Basically I see it this way: Friendship is probably the most powerful relationship (besides for love) you can have with another person. And Kaysar and Michael are good friends. Because of this, I think Kaysar will be on a revenge streak. Thus, helping him win HoH. If he was smart, he'd put up Eric and Ivette. Both are pretty threatening. Both need to go.

I know Janelle, willing and hoping she stays, can convince Howie to side with them. Howie can convince Rachel. God I hate Rachel, but they need her. So that's four against eight, but that's better than nothing. And Howie and Kaysar are strong. And Rachel won PoV and HoH. She could easily win. And look how close Janelle came to winning HoH this past week. They just need to win HoH, and it's over for Eric. Hopefully. Without Eric's co-captain, aka The Woman Who Makes Fran Drescher Sound Like Angels Singing, aka Ivette, he doesn't have much.

I respect Eric, but he's riding way too high on his horse. I'd like to shoot him and Ivette down. Preferably slowly and painfully, on their part. Just as long as I don't have to listen to Ivette. God.

If they're talking about putting up Jennifer wouldn't April (Big Mouth of the South) have no other choice but to stray?  I hope K and Jan use this Jenny thing to their advantage...

That's a good point. They might be able to sway her.

That maybe the reason we are seeeing so many of the live feeds on the same people at the same time is that maybe, possibly, there are discussions going on amongst the sheep, that maye, just maybe, they are going throw a wrench in the game and keep Michael? It would be great for CBS to continue feeding us the "Michael is going" idea on the feeds, and not showing any conversations to contradict that. Then on Thurs show, when they show the DR votes, they will show a few Michael votes, which will lead us to believe he is going and then SURPRISE, Julie reveals the results and it is a close vote, but Janelle actually is evicted? Would be one of those stunts that would completely stun viewers and make for great TV. Remeber, many times they do lead you to believe one thing, just to throw you for a loop when the votes are revealed. If the HG's are smart, they will keep Mike (unlikely, I know) but if Eric and Michael are still in the house, it would totally take the pressure off of almost everyone else.

Any opinions?

Dep

I think Mike's gone for sure. No surprises to save him or hidden get out of eviction card no dramatic shift of votes. I think people(myself included) are just hoping because of the fact the other HGs (other than Kaysar,Howie, Jan) are so vile. The realist in me knows he will be evicted but the optimist in me still holds out from some miracle........... but I doubt it. We'll see.

I wish he (Michael) would get out of that hot tub and go figure out the safe combo. Thats what has me glued to the feeds. I'm holding on to the fact that he'll open it and some magic thing will come out...money, safe from eviction...I can dream :D

Honestly, I think there will be an inviction later this year ..

I think Mike will be back .. to 'take down' eric the way Amy came back to take down chiara.

Guest songbird

We were talking in the other CR about that. I think he already has the combo. Mike was overheard on the live feed talking to the camera crew in the gold room...he supposedly said "Can I open it yet?" He completely acted later last night like he nor Janelle could care less. Also, he and Janelle were doing some dance for joy last night, and Mike flashed the Victory sign at Howie and Kaysar several times...I think BB is waiting for the opportune moment....maybe on Live TV?

I still say it is a "safe" card safe=safe. What if Mike got to choose a safe partner? It would have to be Janelle, as it would completely reveal his alliance with Kaysar....

Guest songbird

Don't you know, it's all about the ratings, and money....it is choreographed reality TV. This will be one of the major twists in the house, I guarantee it. They are going to be sure it is on live TV. They want to capture all reactions live....it makes the ratings SOAR!!!

Guest songbird

I was sure of it, until last night...now, I think there is a major twist coming, and Mike will hold the key, or should I say card?

I SO wish I could get the live feeds, but I can't because my husband needs the internet wire at night for work so I'd hardly ever get to get on...

My thinking, just from what I've been reading about combinations and stuff? I think that Thursday night Julie is going to say to Michael something like "do you want to open something?" and the other houseguests will be like what?? Hahaha, then he runs to the gold room, opens the safe and get out some safe card, and saves himself - and Janelle if he can save someone else - and then Eric will be forced to put 2 more people up without any consultation wtih Ivette...

And then all bets are off as to who leaves the show.

Nice idea Raydog but that would only leave Eric to put up Kaysar and one of the sheep and guess who goes then... Kaysar...

I have a friend who lives in London and she tells me about the BB over there. I love this new idea that they are doing up there where they have a secret room they call "the garden" and they hid 3 additional HGs. By now it has been discovered but only one of the people knew about it and this person had to provide these 3 HGs with clothing, food, water basically stealing it from the other HGs without getting caught. Can you imagine how much fun that would be in this place? :roll:

Archived