General Discussion

SHMAG

First, to all of you that say that the HGs are lying about Michael...what EXACTLY do you think they have lied about?  I am not being snide but from what I have seen, everything that they have accused him of doing he has done.  You may disagree about the behavior constituting sexual harassment, but the things he has been accused of doing he has done. (Except for what April said about him calling her a M..er F..er because she heard it wrong...Beau backed Michael's version to April and apologies ensued).

Second, in a fit of rage in the back yard last night (7/15) Michael screamed very loudly to Kayser "Do you know what I would do to him (Eric) if we were not in this house!?!  I would hang him by his ankles from a x (don't remember how high) story building and..."

Whether you like Michael or not people, this is not normal behavior.

And yet these people all still think eric is the bad guy . All michael talks about is eric's family and what he would like to do to him (eric)

Get a frigging clue people :roll:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ranster627

well, I think they are all equally guilty ...

I have never seen such paranoia and drama in a BB House this early on ... anyone else?

OK Eric has said Mike punched the door to the bathroom while one of the ladies were in it... All have said this never happened... It's only coming from Eric and Ivette that this happened... Second, Jenny was encouraging Mikes advances until Ivette said to her "How is that going to look to your BF?" Third if they find it so offensive why do they put up with it to his face and run tell Eric and make it out to be bigger than it really is? The only female I have seen stand up about anything sexual to the person that did it is Janelle when she, Howie, and Mike were in the gold room talking and Howie got aroused and she told him it was sick and to stay away from her... I admire her for doing that... Game or not is it worth standing around letting a guy feel you up and you feel uncomfortable about it and just let it happen? Be a woman, if it's bothering you tell the person NOT Eric who then blows it even more out of proportion... If it was in fact what they are saying it was BB would have done something about it... Eric has screamed to them about it enough... They told him they had reviewed it and it wasn't what he was making it out to be... IF it ever got to the point he (Eric) was saying it was that they (BB) would step in... Hello... They don't want to be sued...

well, I think they are all equally guilty ...

I have never seen such paranoia and drama in a BB House this early on ... anyone else?

Agree Ranster, Michael touched the women when he shouldn't have, but I also believe the group is keeping things stirred up so they can individually buy more time in the house. He stopped touching them but he sulked instead of figuring out a way to turn things around. Now it is too late and every little thing he does or says gets blown way out of proportion.

Guest BigSister

MOST (OK, maybe ALL) of the Eric-ites are SPINELESS!!! That is why Michael appears different...he has a SPINE!

I thnk Eric has the Napleon complex... has to show he's a BIG man with hate because he is short compared to Michael and Howie.

MOST (OK, maybe ALL) of the Eric-ites are SPINELESS!!!  That is why Michael appears different...he has a SPINE!

I thnk Eric has the Napleon complex... has to show he's a BIG man with hate because he is short compared to Michael and Howie.

Stop with the little man syndrome...Eric is way to jacked to have little man syndrome, its getting annoying people (not just you BigSister)...and I think you have "spine" confused with "mental problem"

Michael punched a wall, Michael stuck his toe up a girls butt, Michael bit Yvettes ass, Michael made jennifer cry, Michael was going to physically attack Eric when he was confronted in gold room, Michael stares wierd, Michael is creepy. Have I seen all this? Nope. Have i read and learned it from someone else. Yep.

My impression of Michael is yes he might be annoying sometimes, doing stuff to girls that a brother would annoy his sister. What I see is wrong is women who allow it to continue, you do not like what a person is doing, take em into a corner and privately give your concerns and ask them to stop in a polite way.

Secondly it easy to isolate people quickly and isolated people try to interact more with people who try to push people in a corner.

Michael has done nothing wrong IMO.

What you are reading are the things Eric and his crew are saying... EVERYONE (other than Mike and Ivette and April) has admitted Mike never punched a wall... Mike didn't make Jenny cry Ivette did by saying to her your letting Mike do all this and how is that going to look to your BF, That's when she started the I can't let this happen my BF will break up with me... Until then she was not ENCOURAGING Mike but flirting back... Mike never acted like he was going to attack anyone let along Eric... You are right Mike hasn't done anything any other hetrosexual man wouldn't do if a woman encouraged it... I think that's what the people that are saying Mike is a perv are overlooking...

I think Michael is a little different but I have to agree if someone is uncomfortable with what he does they need to speak for themselves and tell him directley and I just havent seen anyone but April come close to that. Thats probably becasue she realizes she created alot of the false drama herself.

All good points, Yana and Ran (and a bunch of other people too!).

Eric is trying to rule the house by appearing to be the savior and the leader, but all he is doing is propogating fear and getting people bent out of shape about things that NONE of our amazingly detailed posters have seen. Eric is playing dirty while cloaking himself in the good guy's role. And being a bully. How horrible is is to say "If you nominate me, you better sleep with your eyes open."?

I doubt, short of Kaysar winning POV, that anything can be done this week....but the sheep who are following Eric should figure out that after they pick off the four people who are currently their targets, it won't take long for them to be Eric's targets.

I don't like people attacking others all the time, and Eric's defense to stay in the house is to slander (or close to) Michael and stike fear in the hearts of the girls.....

One can only hope the despot is overthrown.....

In other news, it's actually been an intersting season so far. Not in the way I would want, but it's not boring. Disgusting, not overly entertaining, but still interesting.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

I was so afraid I was the only one that felt this way.

Whether you like or dislike Mike, I find Eric's pompous attitude to be sickening to watch.

I would rather watch Janelle and Mike lay in the back yard and talk about silly stuff, than listen to the others hash/rehash the same garbage over and over.

Eric is not as secure as he acts. When Beau was playing spy on Mike and Janelle in the gold bedroom, Eric told Beau it made him a bit nervous. So Eric isn't as sure about the others as he acts.

Eric's day will come. The others will not let him just walk to the finish. They will see him as too strong a player.

But for this week, I am just soooooo glad to read these other posts about not being able to stand this Eric crew. I was afraid I was alone!

Phew! :-)

Well, I mean Eric is so good at being a manipulator he's even got poor Kaysar scared to play in the PoV contest for Mike... HHHMMM Let's see This guy is going to make my life in this house soooo miserable after my partner is gone that I can't play for him therefore I am willing to give up the extra money and let my friend take a fall... Sounds like a pretty powerful hold Eric's got there don't ya think... It's really really sad that this man can do that to not only one person but to out 14 people 11 of them feel this way...

What you are reading are the things Eric and his crew are saying... EVERYONE (other than Mike and Ivette and April) has admitted Mike never punched a wall

...April was the one in the bathroom (at least supposedly), Eric was the one who saw him. So how could anyone else know

What you are reading are the things Eric and his crew are saying... EVERYONE (other than Mike and Ivette and April) has admitted Mike never punched a wall

...April was the one in the bathroom (at least supposedly), Eric was the one who saw him. So how could anyone else know

I haven't hear it was April... All I heard was it was a women... Beau said he was there... He said it never happened...

I haven't hear it was April... All I heard was it was a women... Beau said he was there... He said it never happened...

Beau also gossips about Ivette to Janelle.....

and Eric said it was April in the bathroom when he did it (i even posted it in the live feed section...)

Guest Rickster

The most viloent assult Ive seen was when April came from behind Erick and hit him with a water bottle. I thought it was against BB rules to hit ppl

The most agressive verbal attack = the lesbo tounge lashing that wont stop .It must be painfull to have to listen to that constantly.

Guest bb_bliss

I was reading something on Morty's and it said something about Mike bitting Ivette's butt. Can anyone clarify for me what really happened??

The most viloent assult Ive seen was when April came  from behind Erick and hit him with a water bottle. I thought it was against BB rules to hit ppl

The most agressive verbal attack  = the lesbo tounge lashing that wont stop .It must be painfull to have to listen to that constantly.

You could've just said "Ivette"....

Guest bb_bliss

I got that but when did this happen?? Was it just for play?? Why was he down there or how did they get into the position that he would do that??

Is anyone else getting sick to their stomach listening to this pack of wolves attack Michael, Kaysar, and Janelle?!?!?!  It is making me physically sick to watch this bash-fest happen like this. Michael, Kaysar, and Janelle are the ONLY ones in this house being truely honest with everyone!  It is really pissing me off that everyone else is lying straight to each other's face! James just sat in the HOH room with Eric for Christ's sake and told him that if they "stick my mother in here with me and ill stab her in the back in a heartbeat", and instead of anyone questioning that, theyre picking off the truely honest people?! Something is REALLY wrong with this picture?!?!?!?! Anyone else agree with me on this? Or am I just wayyyyyy out in left-field here???  :evil:   :evil:   :evil:   :evil:

I concur. I happen to love Kaysar. I think Michael seems sweet, a little too touchy-feely, but sweet. And Janelle, though really flirtatious, seems absolutely intelligent.

If there is anyone in the house I couldn't stand, it would be James. He is way too close-minded and I'm sick of him talking out of his butt. I'm also getting sick of Rachel. She's way too confident. She needs a reality check.

Eric is now yelling at Kaysar YOU DONT COME AFTER MY FAMILY... Talking about Mike... Mike didn't Eric was the one that said that...

Eric just got up and ran toward Mike to hit him and they all stopped him and then we hear ERIC COME TO THE DIARY ROOM NOW!!!

Finally a thread I can ask a question in, LOL?

Ok, I read the threads and saw the pics! It's always the one that accuses everyone else of things that is "self-reflecting"... Seems like Eric is finally seeing the physical violence that he's been ranting about... IN HIMSELF!!!!

Here's my question:

The live feed reporters and then Yana above mentions that Eric says something about "you don't talk about my family"... now was he referring to his wife/child or his BB family (Ivette) because it was Ivette at the time of the attack was yelling at Michael? Has Michael threatened his family? In a serious way that is... other than saying/implying that he would sue Eric when this is over?

Michael hasn't threaten anyone family... I have read that he said some off color things about Erics kids... I haven't heard them myself... I don't doubt they were said... But again I think thing were blown out of proportion when it was translated by Jenny... Don't get me wrong... I don't think Mike or Janelle should have said anything about anyone's kids... That's way over the line IMO... But they did think they were alone at the time and Jenny was listening at the door and ran and told Eric who knows what...

Archived