General Discussion

SHMAG

He's already said that he's putting up Michael...

I would like to see more of Michael. I do not have live feed but you guys are good at keeping me informed. I have read what a jerk Michael is and I want to see if that personality comes out for all of us to see. Hard to believe he is as bad as all th HG say.

Thanks, Yana for all you work..

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that. But earlier in the day he said he really wanted HOH because he wanted to put up Janelle and Mike. But he did say Janelle could'nt be a threat or win HOH because she "couldn't put 2 brain cells together." Him and the group made that alliance at the table. The only ones not there when they agreed not to put each other up if any of them got HOH were James, Beau, Janelle, Kasar and Micheal. So his nominations will come from two of those 5.

I say Micheal and Kaysar.

Is anyone else getting sick to their stomach listening to this pack of wolves attack Michael, Kaysar, and Janelle?!?!?! It is making me physically sick to watch this bash-fest happen like this. Michael, Kaysar, and Janelle are the ONLY ones in this house being truely honest with everyone! It is really pissing me off that everyone else is lying straight to each other's face! James just sat in the HOH room with Eric for Christ's sake and told him that if they "stick my mother in here with me and ill stab her in the back in a heartbeat", and instead of anyone questioning that, theyre picking off the truely honest people?! Something is REALLY wrong with this picture?!?!?!?! Anyone else agree with me on this? Or am I just wayyyyyy out in left-field here??? :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Otay......I wasnt done here.....lol. ERIC is playing like he's a f'ing boyscout for "what I did" by "stepping up" and eating the egg salad sardines.....well yeah I do understand that yes, he had to eat part of Michael's....but c'mon.....eric's stomach was completely empty!! Michael had a belly full of tuna malt!! yeah, I would expect the same thing outta someone who has an empty stomach to help me on that too!! HOW ARE THEY HOLDING THAT AGAINST HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!! :evil::evil:

I'm so disgusted I can't even type these feeds. I'm so disappointed at beau because he is just listening to April lie and just agreeing with her.

I feel the same way, I have been turning my volume down. It is making me sick. Their voices just disgust me. Why do good people get kicked in the ass and bad people get a good free ride? I cant stand none of them, Janelle, Micheal, Kaysar are the only ones that I can stand. I almost cant stand watching it anymore bc of these arrogant assholes!

Well I'm quite disgusted with Ashlea, Janelle, Micheal, and Kaysar. Ashlea and Janelle are complete ditzes and are so effing shallow that hearing their voices is like nails on a chalk board...and after Micheal's "I am so rich, I am so rich, I make more money than Ivette's whole family" LOOK, dont play the poor latin stereotype you creepy ass bigot! And then Kaysar saying he would never lower his morals for the game, he has already been caught in 2 bold-faced lies....so much for a truthful player. Props to Ivette for pointing him out on it, and I have read soooooo many posts about Ivette making comments about Muslims....but Kaysar has been the one priding himself on that fact and then contradicting the Muslim faith....I realize that others may be praying and such, but they dont talk about it all the time (yes it gets brought up by other inquistive HGs, but still). So yeah....go Eric and Ivette.

Well I'm quite disgusted with Ashlea, Janelle, Micheal, and Kaysar. Ashlea and Janelle are complete ditzes and are so effing shallow that hearing their voices is like nails on a chalk board...and after Micheal's "I am so rich, I am so rich, I make more money than Ivette's whole family"  LOOK, dont play the poor latin stereotype you creepy ass bigot! And then Kaysar saying he would never lower his morals for the game, he has already been caught in 2 bold-faced lies....so much for a truthful player. Props to Ivette for pointing him out on it, and I have read soooooo many posts about Ivette making comments about Muslims....but Kaysar has been the one priding himself on that fact and then contradicting the Muslim faith....I realize that others may be praying and such, but they dont talk about it all the time (yes it gets brought up by other inquistive HGs, but still). So yeah....go Eric and Ivette.

You have your opinion and thats great, but I have to disagree with you.

You have your opinion and thats great, but I have to disagree with you.

Haha, its all good. I usually like the people everyone hates. In BB4 I LOVED Rob, and everyone else thought he was an arrogant sexist pig..and even in BB5 I liked Jase (although I became a Nakomis fan near the end)

I totally agree with you .. I have skimmed the live feeds reports but i refuse to watch this bs. Its so true, the scumbags get a free ride. Eric and Ivette (and to a slightly lesser extent, April and James) make me sick.

Kaysar, Janelle and Michael need to think of a way to win.

Has anyone else noticed the slimy Beau following Janelle and Mike around everywhere, and then "reporting" back to Eric?

I can't believe they are trying to get BB to kick Mike off because he is dangerous. :roll:

These awful people make me sick.

Haha, its all good. I usually like the people everyone hates. In BB4 I LOVED Rob, and everyone else thought he was an arrogant sexist pig..and even in BB5 I liked Jase (although I became a Nakomis fan near the end)

well thats fine that you automatically cheer for @$$holes....but lets be serious about this....is michael lying about how much money he's bringing in?? no....probably not considering what his buisness is and where he's located. and him saying that he probably makes more money than her entire family combined...i dont think that was the racial card. i read it as that he was playing the no manners and stupid card. i took it as implying that if she doesnt have the manners or the common courtesy of a rock, then she probably doesnt come from one of the families that have the "finer things in life"...call him a bigot if you want....but he said nothing about her being "latino" in that statement. and yes.....kaysar's religious beliefs are a big thing in the house, if you havent noticed, there are an awful lot of questions being thrown in his direction about it, and he has answered every one of em so far. its not his fault that everyone is curious and keeps bringing it up. he has to do what he has to do....end of story.

as for neb....i understand you dont have the live feeds.....and so im not meaning this in any way that could be offensive....so please dont take this the wrong way.

yes i know that they are all "lying" (and i use that term VERY loosely) about the pairs....but the idea behind the game this season is to not be found out and make it to the end with your partner in crime so to speak. so technically its not lying, its just kind of not telling the whole truth. or following instructions...however, what im talking about is everyone but michael, kaysar, and janelle saying anything and everything that will put those 3 people down and make everyone think that much lesser of them because they want the "good hearted" people out. that is what is bugging me!

Can anyone enjoy listening to the same irrational BS over and over, same words, same people spewing em!!! APRIL GO HOME AND TAKE IVETTE AN ERIC WITH YA!!

These snakes are disgusting.

Lying for the game is one thing, but the lies and accusations they're throwing at Michael are over the line.

They're trying to make him out to be the next Ted Bundy.

Kaysar and Michael have been BY FAR the most honest houseguests so far.

I hope the video from the live feeds is recorded somewhere so that these people have to watch the unedited version when the show is over.

They ought to be ashamed of themselves.

Sure Michael's noises and accents are annoying, but he has been slandered and defamed to a ridiculous level, and it's completely out of line.

I'm growing a hatred for the Eric-Ivette-April cabal that makes me physically sick.

And in the five hours between each of Kaysar's prayers, Ivette has ample time to question his faith and integrity, while showing that she is a vile, hateful liar.

God I wish Janelle would've won the HOH this week.....

I agree with you about Kaysar. Not sure on Janelle..haven't liked her from day one but that is me, she seems soo fake. But Michael they are right on. I will have to say if I was in that house I would have told BB it is him out or me out long before this. I refuse to put up with the crap both him and Howie are doing. But Michael is worse cause he is on the side leaning towards abuse(mental) not just sexual Harassment which Howie does.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

Compared to the other houseguests, Kaysar, Michael and Janelle are absolute angels.

I really hope that they can rally from this setback and start to shake things up.

Normally, producers have a lot of say as to how things go, so hopefully they'll meddle and make the POV something that Kaysar would have an advantage in winning so that he can save Michael and then Eric will have to put up one of his sheep.

Having said that and stated my support for our 3 Little Duckies, I really think that they have to start taking some initiative in this game before it's too late and before they get their marching orders.

i agree!! i stopped reading the reports because Eric is getting annoying. it seems like HE's the one thats always threatening people.

if everyone is afraid of michael, why wont CBS/BB kick him out? they've all been complaining about him..

i hope something happens that totally screws up "saint eric's" plan!! but i think that even if kaysar wins it and takes michael off that he will then put up kaysar....and in which case, theyre still screwed and losing one of their "team mates"

You can't put up the POV winner if they use it

My guess if Kaysar gets POV and takes off Michael, that Jenny would be put up in his place.

So it would be Ivette's goal all along, Janelle vs Jenny.

oh sorry.....i must be tired.....my bad....lol. i completely forgot about that. lmao. well...even if eric had to put up one of his sheep....then janelle would still probably get the majority of the votes against her...unless april or rachel and howie, or someone decides to swing it the other way......but thats what im hoping for.....is that something drastic happens to sway people the other way.....for instance...michael pisses eric off by being all extra nice to him and eric starts tearing the place apart......that would be like my dream come true right there.....as long as he does it with everyone in the room....that would be just FANTASTIC!!!

I am so disgusted, that I have actually stopped watching the feeds tonight.

Ok, let's look at the facts. First off, I won't even get into the Michael vs Howie. Michael has not done anything, anytime that I have been watching that was inappropriate to the extent that Howie does. In fact many times, I notice Michael is just sitting back or is alone or having one on one conversations. These "women" on this show, could very easily say, Michael, please don;t do that because it makes me uncomfortable", but none have. They don;t say anything, they flirt back, and then run to everyone saying he is creepy, and he looks at them funny and blah, blah , blah. So then Eric and April and possibly others (I don;t believe everyone that is sucking up to Eric right now is REALLY on board) are really making Michael out to look like some deviant. It is called MOB MENTALITY and it is sick.

I actually had to laugh when Eric said he was "worried about the safety of his family if Michael get's out" and that he is "Good friends with a high up in the police force"...ummm, can you say paranoia? Not to mention the fact, that Eric and James have only themselves to blame. THEY were the 2 who voted to Keep Ashlea and the denied it. They knew that is was going to throw suspicion onto Michael and they were right. Eric is a disgusting, lying pig and I really hope that fate comes in and let's Kayser win the POV, and take Michael off the block.

Oh, and I guess I missed in Eric and Aprils bios that they had a love child many years ago (Michael) and it was their duty to parent him now in the house. April is a backstabbing B*$%h and twists just about every word around to rile people up

BUT, I am thinking that maybe there is a group, who are playing along with Eric and April, but aren't truly on their side. There were some intersting moments tonight when I possibly thought that if Michael didn;t get pulled off, James, Sarah, Beau, Ivette (my GOD she annoys me, even worse than Holly) and of course Kayser and then maybe Howie? could all be playing along for now, then when it comes to voting time, they save Michael, Janelle is gone (even though I kinda like her too). Eric can't compete for HOH, maybe one of them wins it and puts Eric up OR

Michael stays, wins HOH, and doesn't put up Eric just to throw him off (he mentioned that earlier this eve)

OR

BB either doesn't have a POV winner this week or gives them more clues about the safes and the safes really do have something inside that will save both Janelle and Michael. I personallly think the safes come later, but.....

I think it would be in everyones best interest to finally click to how deceitful Eric and April are, and take a stand. Remember, nominations were just a few hours ago. ALOT can happen over the next few days. All someone needs to do is OUT James or especially Eric as the ones who voted to keep Ashlea, and everything changes.

Ok, I am just rambliing now so I will quit, I am just irritated and disgusted with Eric I am beside myself. I really wanted him to be a standup guy.

Dep

Archived