General Discussion

SHMAG

thanks ranster, thank you yana... i think i get what happened... (well, not understand but, "get it"... if that makes sense)

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also remeber, trash talk is fine. Does anyone remember Marcellus and Amy in the HOH room and how much they trash talked EVERYONE? It was just that talk. Everyoje does it in the outside world, why would it be any different in the BB house? Big difference between talk and action.

Dep

Also remeber, trash talk is fine. Does anyone remember Marcellus and Amy in the HOH room and how much they trash talked EVERYONE? It was just that talk. Everyoje does it in the outside world, why would it be any different in the BB house? Big difference between talk and action.

Dep

and don't forget Danielle that is why she lost the game!

Guest WhitePhoenix
Well I'm quite disgusted with Ashlea, Janelle, Micheal, and Kaysar. Ashlea and Janelle are complete ditzes and are so effing shallow that hearing their voices is like nails on a chalk board...and after Micheal's "I am so rich, I am so rich, I make more money than Ivette's whole family"  LOOK, dont play the poor latin stereotype you creepy ass bigot! And then Kaysar saying he would never lower his morals for the game, he has already been caught in 2 bold-faced lies....so much for a truthful player. Props to Ivette for pointing him out on it, and I have read soooooo many posts about Ivette making comments about Muslims....but Kaysar has been the one priding himself on that fact and then contradicting the Muslim faith....I realize that others may be praying and such, but they dont talk about it all the time (yes it gets brought up by other inquistive HGs, but still). So yeah....go Eric and Ivette.

Eric threw a tantrum tonite that wasn't only unethical but also a reason for immediate eviction from bb - FACT.

Ivette calls Kayser "camel rider," "sand n****," and other such words - FACT.

I can see why you are rooting for them! Carry on...

No they won't follow Michael.

Who knows what the heck is going on... since it's taking this long I bet there's quite a few people threatening to leave. The fingers are pointing... lies are being revealed and more lies are being said. Sooo many senarious could come out of this. Ivette has drank Eric's cool-aid for so many consequetive hours now that I wouldn't be surprised if she walked out with him (whether he was asked to leave or left on his own)... I bet howie/rachel stay the hell out of any of it. April/James/Sarah/Jennie will stay in the house but, try to be "involved". Michael will want Eric gone! And unfortunetly... I think Kaysar is close to wanting out of this too but, I think can be convinced to stay if he's talked into it.

But, even with that said... maybe the producers and psychologist have gotten these two calmed down and "talked out" and maybe things will get worked out. Guess will see. Well, actually I doubt we'll see much of any of it. (We'll see a watered down version of the actual "fight" and then an even more shortened version of the aftermath)

Heck for all we know... after the feeds cut out those two (or more) actually fought? But, the longer this takes... not good. imo

Guest BaileySue
MOST (OK, maybe ALL) of the Eric-ites are SPINELESS!!!  That is why Michael appears different...he has a SPINE!

I thnk Eric has the Napleon complex... has to show he's a BIG man with hate because he is short compared to Michael and Howie.

Eric has what I diagnosed years ago as "short man's syndrome" - I see it ALL the time. He's gonna blow! :cry:

Guest baileysirish

First off. Why do so many posts begin with "OK?" :roll:

I started watching BB a few years ago. As the "numbers" get higher, the show becomes more ridiculous, the house guests are more arrogant, ignorant and childish. It's almost like watching a train wreck though, ya just can't help but watch? :otay

Guest BaileySue

Dep

and don't forget Danielle that is why she lost the game!

Was she the "BRING IT AWWWWN!" woman. If so, she SCARED the crap out of me!

Guest Katarina

OMG...I refused to get live feed this year because of the fish always being around.....and for hours at a time.

Anyway, I've just got done reading the fight scene.....holy crap....I can't stand Eric and his "cult" ... I know this is a game and every year the same thing happens. We dislike certain people to extremes....but I have to say that this was a bit crazy.

I'm kind of glad I don't have the feeds....Good job on reporting the mess going on in the house this year....my Lord....I wish they would just get rid of Eric....just kick his butt out of there!

Guest PrincessSchroeder
When did I miss April hitting Eric with a water bottle??? Where do I find this information????

Guest crad1217

I think the I figured out one of the secrets. I didn't see the whole show on Saturday night, so let me know if my facts are wrong.

First, the night of the first evictions, they didn't show all the votes. They showed Janelle and Eric vote to evict Kaysar and then Mike vote to evict Ashlea. Then Julie said that the vote was 9 to 2.

On Saturday night I caught a flashback of James voting for Kaysar. That would be 3 for Kaysar, but according to Julie he would have only had 2 votes. I think that BB is turning the tables and keeping the person with the most votes.

What do you think?

Sorry but the two votes for Ashlea to stay were Janelle and James... James and Eric had it planned so they could then say WTF who went against us...

Eric didn't vote to evict Kaysar... Sorry...

Guest BaileySue
I think the I figured out one of the secrets.  I didn't see the whole show on Saturday night, so let me know if my facts are wrong.

First, the night of the first evictions, they didn't show all the votes.  They showed Janelle and Eric vote to evict Kaysar and then Mike vote to evict Ashlea.  Then Julie said that the vote was 9 to 2.

On Saturday night I caught a flashback of James voting for Kaysar.  That would be 3 for Kaysar, but according to Julie he would have only had 2 votes.  I think that BB is turning the tables and keeping the person with the most votes.

What do you think?

Nah. But what surprised me was that the say Julie announced it, "By a vote of 9-2, Kaysar," (I expected her to say "you are evicted from Big Brother House)." But didn't she follow it up with "you are safe...Ashlea, you are evicted from Big Brother House." ???

After watching the live feeds today, I have noticed some stuff and had some ideas (some , in fact most, are out there), but what the hey?

Ok, as for Michael staying, it is not a LOOONNNNGGGG shot with james winning POV, but, ya gotta look at the numbers game. There are still 2 full days before the vote. It seems that some folks are starting to talk and realize that maybe not everything they have been told about Michael is true. At this point, it is not really changing their opinion, but at least they are now thinking that the sheep may not all be honest. Ok, so Michael only needs 6 votes to stay. If people started really thinking, they would realize that this is one of those defining moments when the game could be changed. Now Howie seems very cool with both Michael and Janelle, but he seems to have more giy fun with Michael (which he isn't getting from many of the other guys, Beau to a point maybe), so lets say that Howie says ok, I will vote for Michael, he could convince Racel, and she likes Kaysar to an extent, so maybe between Howie and Kaysar, they could convince her. That would be 3 votes. Jenny may feel bad about the whole wall punching lie, so maybe she would switch, that would be 4. If James and Sarah were smart, they would both vote to keep Mike in. As long as he is there, they know that there is someone who woould be up on the block before them, and if Mike happened to get the block, he wouldn;t put Mike up (there is a deal to made there with James holding the veto....Mike says don;t take me off, but you and sarah vote to keep me and I won't put you up) April will not pull her head out of Crappys ass, but neither will Ivette or Beau. They all need to realize that with Mike in the house, it continually takes the pressure off of them being out up. So let's say Mike makes the deals and stays. Everyone on his side throws HOH and lets him or Kaysar win, then whichever one gets it can put up Eric, Ivette, Beau, or April and it totally weakens the flock, while keeping those that jumped sides safe for another week. If on the other hand, April or Ivette (the Latin ho) get's HOH, they would put up Mike again, and prolly Kaysar, but they would not have the votes to gurantee anything. The power would have switched, And the folks who did switch could all lie and say they voted as supposed to.

Or, same scenario as above, but Mike could even say he will throw the HOH as long as they don't put him up if any of his folks win.

It does seem that certain folks are being a bit more friendly with Michael today. The only ones that I have watched still really hold a grudge are April, Ivette, Eric. Could it be that maybe last nights bullshit maybe got some people thinking more long term? I mean, if Michael is so bad, wouldn;t James and Sarah want him sitting next to them in the end as a 3rd or 2nd?

And it would make for huge ratings if Mike stayed. Sorry, but that is the sad truth.

On another note, I caught part of April and Maggie in the hammock tonight. I may have missed something, but it really seems to me that Maggie is playing the game well even though she is stuck with an ass for a partner. If everyone played like she was playing tonight, there might actually be hope.

To those who have stated the other night that they don't show people showering unless there is a conversation going on, Kayser just showered totally alone and it was all focus on him alone. Just FYI.

Since James has been so sneaky up until now, so you think he could possible use the POV, just to throw a wrench in?

Ivette and Eric - Someone please gag them

April - Lying Bitch who will backstab anyone. But she will be found out soon.

Finally, If I was Michael and I was sure that I was going after the votes, I would do the following: I would start informing people out i the open about the pairs thing. Not just hinting, but flat out calling people out. I would definately eat everything in sight, even though they will get new food the next day. I would tell EVERYTHING I know, suspect, or could make up that would start making everyone doubt one another. And then, once they showed me to the door, I woould sit and look at Julie and say nothing. Just sit and stare, and if they tried to get me on the Early show, I would just sit and stare. I would not let them use me anymore than they had. Remember, staring is a sexual harrassment and creepy. So play it up. You are out of the game. If you defend yourself, it looks like you did something wrong. Just say nothing. A guy on BB Australia did that last year and it was amazing to see. Imagine Gretchen and marcellus trying to interview him for Housecalls and all he does is stare. Actions definately could speak louder than words. I just hope that if he is voted out this week (which he probably will be), he goes back to his art and does not let the psychotic behavior in the house affect him. He seems really talented and he shouldn't let a shitty casting decision ruin his life.

Whew

IMHO

Dep

Oh, and thank you to those of you that have sent me PM's reagrding my posts. They are appreciated.

Guest MickeysMom

You know, there may be a little hope after all. Eric found out that the wall punching incident did NOT happen.

He is saying the Jennifer lied. And that she is history.

Here is what I would like to see. James use the POV to take Mike off. Eric put up Jennifer (and tell her she is a pawn). Well, that would give him a day or so to turn the tide. Ivette will follow Eric off a cliff and so will Beau. April will follow as well. So that would put the votes to get Jenny out at Kaysar, Mike, Maggie, Ivette, Beau, and April and probably James as well.

Tho I don't see it happening. Mike is soooo ready to go.

Next week Kayser or Jenelle have to win it. They can put up Ivette, April, orJenny. Either way Ivette has to go.....The three b****es need to get their act together. Eric also needs to realize that kayser did not break his trust.

Jenny has now also told everyone that she never said Mike made her upset... She stated that no one asked her but started assuming it was Mike but it was really her BF (can't remember if she said missing him)...

There is also speculation that there are more secrets including the 3 gold safes that are stacked in the room. (Can anyone say money?)

This is just my take but I would almost assume that they are going to put the double meaning of the the word safe to use for at least one of those gold safes.

I hate that its Michael getting removed instead of Eric. Kaysar shouldnt have held him back -- if Eric had actually taken a shot at Michael he definately would have gotten the boot leaving his mindless fembots without a leader. :D

How long will Cappoleon reign? I've thought about this a bit and I hate it but, I think depending on the next two HOH's... Eric could win this thing! :evil:

If they get Kaysar out next week and Janelle the week after that (which is their plan as of today... they did talk about Jennifer being next but, they must have re-thought that cause they're back to their original plan.)

As it is right now, they said that once the "undesirable, bad people" are gone then it's a new game and they realize that new strategies will formulate" I believe that Eric will get Ivette/Beau and April/Jennifer and Maggie to form an alliance against James/Sarah and Howie/Rachel. The 7 of them will then try to pick them off until it's down to just 7. Once it' they are there... Eric and Maggie will take Ivette and Beau to the final four. That is where Ivette and Maggie will try and help Eric win.

I know there are many ways this could be altered but here are a few of the major ones that could change the outcome of BB6.

1) One of Cappoleon's minion win HOH. They put up Janelle and Kaysar. One of them wins and the minion have to choose one of their own to go up against the other nominee. This will tip the hand of who is at the bottom of their totem pole.

2) Either Janelle or Kaysar wins HOH. Once one of them nominates Ivette and ??? then the rest of the minion will see where Eric's loyalties lie. Especially if they put up Maggie and Ivette. Cause Ivette will blow a gaskette if she thinks or figures out Eric/Maggie.

3) If Rachel wins HOH and her and Howie decide it's time for Eric's reign to end. Because they are smart enough to realize that they haven't a shot in hell of winning as long as he's around.

Anyways... there's some of my thoughts about how this could all play out... anyone got some more?

As it is right now, they said that once the "undesirable, bad people" are gone then it's a new game and they realize that new strategies will formulate" 

1) One of Cappoleon's minion win HOH.  They put up Janelle and Kaysar.  One of them wins and the minion have to choose one of their own to go up against the other nominee.  This will tip the hand of who is at the bottom of their totem pole.

2) Either Janelle or Kaysar wins HOH.  Once one of them nominates Ivette and ??? then the rest of the minion will see where Eric's loyalties lie.  Especially if they put up Maggie and Ivette.  Cause Ivette will blow a gaskette if she thinks or figures out Eric/Maggie.

3) If Rachel wins HOH and her and Howie decide it's time for Eric's reign to end.  Because they are smart enough to realize that they haven't a shot in hell of winning as long as he's around.

I agree with you for sure.

"undesirable, bad people" makes me laugh as they obviously DON"T realize that THEY are the "undesirable, bad people".

I would love to see Janelle or Kaysar win HOH and put up two of Eric's minions. I stated before that I would love to see them put up Ivette and April and let them win POV so that they will take themselves off of the block thus leaving it so that Eric can be placed ON the block.

Guest ranster627
:rofl  mindless fembots

See ceci I teach ya something new everyday -- bet you didnt know fembots could be gay :otay  :wink:

We have to wait and see what the twist is going to be, and what all the hidden secrets are.

Are more people coming, are hg's returning, is there something in those safe's that can save them...

Can you imagine if some hg's returned-i.e. Mike-Eric's head would snap, crackle, and POP!!! :twisted:

Archived