General Discussion

SHMAG

Let me just say this... Marcellus and Beau are nothing alike... Marcellus is much cuter and has a much more likeable personality...

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah i don't think that would be a twist.. Besides, Beau already admitted to being friends with an older BB Guest Hardy. Apparently they live very close to each other.

Every new season of BB, people compare the new houseguests with the previous season... so nothing new here. and we always find similarities.

True.... and fun to boot !

(especially on the boring days)

Did anyone follow American Idol ? (my 1st time this last go-round)

They did a 'match the baby pic to the present day Idol wanna-be'.

Wish CBS (or someone) would put a BB one up for us to guess at.

Guest princessmean1
allison-maggie

Nathan-Micheal

beau-marcelles

rachel-erika

howie-scott

holly-janelle

dana-ivette

amy-april

n sum1 with jen

ashlea-lori

this has been discussed on other posts, so it seems to me that everyone is coming up w/the same conclusion that the people at BB who cast the HG are using same cookie cutter over and over. Come on BB, put some real people in there, expand your horizons!! You did it last year (but only on 2 ppl Nakomis and Cowboy)

Now THAT would be interesting ! Very good point PaNoMaC !

What about a HOH competition against ex-houseguests ! that would be very interesting. And so the actual houseguest who win against an ex gets HOH ! what a good show !

Allison <> Maggie.

No. Way.  Allison is evil.

And so is Maggie... in her personnal way. If she doesn't get evicted in the next week, we'll start to see her true colors, with her partner and only friend gone

I think when Big Brother has this thing down to an even 8 or 10 people left, they will switch up the partners. half will have their names in a hat and will draw out the name of their new partners. boy wouldn't that change the game? I'd be willing to bet almost anything that this will happen at some point.

If you have been listening to the gloating going on in the Gold Room today, it seems that this tight knit group is using Kaysar. When Kaysar was called into the DR (basically as soon as Kaysar turned his back) James and Howie both agreed to get Kaysar out of the house next week. I hope Kaysar is smart enough (something James thinks Kaysar is not) to see that they are using him.

It was a good few days and i'am glad it slowed down. It's really hard watching 24/7 :lol:

Don't worry...you'll get all the sleep you need when you're dead ;-) That's what I keep telling myself anyway....

If you have been listening to the gloating going on in the Gold Room today, it seems that this tight knit group is using Kaysar. When Kaysar was called into the DR (basically as soon as Kaysar turned his back) James and Howie both agreed to get Kaysar out of the house next week. I hope Kaysar is smart enough (something James thinks Kaysar is not) to see that they are using him.

really? so much for the smartest move in BB history LOL

it sounded to me like howie and james meant that Kaysar was out b/c he's HoH and can't compete in the competition. the only common bond james and howie have is through kaysar.

Thats how I took it. They were saying how they have to get HOH and that Kaysar is out of the running for it this coming week

Yea i saw that too, they weren't saying that Kaysar is next out, they were saying that he couldnt compete in the competition. Also, It would be stupid of them to go after Kaysar when they already have a final 6 alliance. James was talking to Sarah like 5 minutes after that and saying how this team (final 6 alliance) is a perfect group of people. He was braggin how strong they were, and how they were perfect to win challenges. So basically they aren't targetting kaysar (not now anyway) ;).

p.s. my first post !!! :D

Rush Hour/Shanghai Knights/48 Hours...Kaysar and Howie have the Buddy Flick chemistry. Imagine Kaysar as a hard nosed Cop investingating the death of his Brother. Enter Howie as the brash yet wacky rookie partner. And the twist at the end? Janelle is the killer. I could just see Howie saying(To Janelle) "You know, We could have been something, but you are one Crazy Ass Bitch!". Granted I like the Jedi Council, but it made me laugh.

• 1 month later...

Archived