General Discussion

SHMAG

Guest angel9894

Because i DO NOT want to have to see Ivilletts reign of terror.......the bitch is going to make it to the end and Janelle or Howie are out for sure this week. My worst nightmare. I can't believe how badly Janelle did on this HOH, even I knew those questions..... UGGGGHHH!!!!!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:blink:

i love how busto constantly bashes janelle to the sheep by saying 'all she does is stare'... if she is so obviously threatened then why doesnt she shut her trap for a fat second and listen to whats going on? i cant decide what they spew more of: insecurity or diahrrea

:blink:

i love how busto constantly bashes janelle to the sheep by saying 'all she does is stare'... if she is so obviously threatened then why doesnt she shut her trap for a fat second and listen to whats going on?  i cant decide what they spew more of: insecurity or diahrrea

What I find so very funny is they wouldn't know she is staring at the others if they themselves weren't staring at her to being with...

EXACTLY. And anyway, have none of them ever stared into space before? Just sitting there thinking, staring off into space, not seeing anything cuz you are just "in the moment". They make me sick. No wonder Janey is always staring off into space, having to put up with that group. I know I'm bashing them, but I am bashing their comments on Janey first.

Guest Fallzone

Too bad they just didn't get out from under Eric's thumb long enough to see beyond her character. I could be wrong, but I think there's more to Janelle than meets the eye (better than Visine). I found this interesting little site the other day, and WOW...April and Ivette would spit tacks over it. If this production company is still up and running, why would Janelle need a stint on BB6? Will this show ever get to any real secrets? How can they be satisfied with just a 7-couple twist that lasted only half a minute? So many questions...so little time for answers!

Something to really stare at:

http://www.nauticalangels.com/

Too bad they just didn't get out from under Eric's thumb long enough to see beyond her character. I could be wrong, but I think there's more to Janelle than meets the eye (better than Visine). I found this interesting little site the other day, and WOW...April and Ivette would spit tacks over it. If this production company is still up and running, why would Janelle need a stint on BB6? Will this show ever get to any real secrets? How can they be satisfied with just a 7-couple twist that lasted only half a minute? So many questions...so little time for answers!

Something to really stare at:

http://www.nauticalangels.com/

Janie is soooooooo beautiful...no wonder they hate her.

Pretty much most things April says about other people are things she hates about herself. I don't even bother listening to her bash Janelle because it's all such a bunch of BS. It's amusing as hell that Maggie and Ivette, who claim they think for themselves, even when presented with evidence to the contrary, still believe every single April lie like they made it up themselves.

Archived