General Discussion

SHMAG

Guest ericfanny

Hello! If I was on the block I would darn well use it to get myself off. We've seen in the past when someone doesn't use it to save themselves what happens! Eviction!

If the houseguests have watched any of the past BB's then they should know it is in there best interest to save themselves. Because if they think that they "are all that" with their fellow houseguests more than likely their "not". :lol:

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm confused too. Eric keeps saying that James whored out his girlfriend. What???? It's not like he went upstairs and said "Hey Kaysar, I'll give you 10 minutes alone in the closet with sarah if you save me..."

They aren't even making sense anymore. And, of course James is going to say he's willing to give up Sarah; he's trying to protect her by not letting anyone know how important to him she is so she doens't become target number one.

If James is stupid enough to not use veto on himself he should leave. DUH! How many brain cells does it take to know if you dont use it while on the block you deserve what ya get?

Guest sara-is-hot

Eric thinks it is his god given right to decide how the game is played and by who.

James had every right to win the veto and use it. Marcellas won it and didnt use it and then almost die when he was cut.

Guest princessmean1
yeah, its just the HOH's decision, and Kaysar doesn't really care much so he lets everyone in to chill out and relax.. its not like its against the rules.

this is also a way for Kaysar to get some of the others on his side.

Guest Witness

I'll give kayzar some gold stars for opening his room as a sanctuary for his team-mates, but there is no way in hell I'd let all them use and abuse my bathroom like that if I were him.

I mean, that's one luxury I'd keep private for myself. It's already gotten to the point they don't even ask anymore.

The least they could do is respect the fact he earned the honor of his own Sh@tter.

I think part of the problem was that everyone else threw the POV so James could win.

I think thats what eric is sooo upset about, as he calls it "the fix" . He would of preferred it if the noms stood the way they were so that they had the votes to get rid of james.

It amazes me that it woul of been okay if Maggie won and took herself off the block. or that it would of been okay if beau threw the compition so that the noms would of stayed the same. Yet its wrong and Immoral that james took himself off. lol

Should he have said Cappy you are my leader with morals and if you want me to leave I will just leave on your command?

This is exactly what King Eric is mad about, He is pissed that the Soverign 6 Outplayed, outwitted and will outlast him and that the kingdom of Ervette has come crashing down around him.

The way it was going they had planned to get out Janelle next then Kaysar then Howie, then Jennifer, and so on, I really believe that Eric believes that once HE got rid of Janelle and Kaysar that the other HG's would just line up and say ohhh ohhhh ohhhh pick me please oh captain my captain, it would be an honor to be evicted for you.

I've said this before, I liken his and his sheep's mentality to the the little blue marsians in the aracade in the movie Toy Story, when they say they are waiting for the great claw to choose one of them to leave, it's an honor to be choosen by the claw. I really think that is how King Eric, Queen Ivette and the mistress Maggie all thought things would go, that people would bow down and be thankful to be evicted by someone so mighty and moral (NOTTT).

Now the kingdom of ervette has crumbled and they are sore losers, you notice they didn't have any problems getting out Ashlea or Michael and didn't care about their partners feelings, and went as far as telling their partners (Janelle & Kaysar) to suck it up and it's only a game and you need to mingle and not be babies and isolate yourself. Yet when the tables are turned you see them doing the same things that they preach against. Booohooo is what I say and please let the door hit you on your way out.

Also what pisses me off more then them being poor losers, is when ivette, maggie and april keep spewing "I've had enough I'm going to walk out of this house" Ya know what as James said then get the F*** out there are 3 doors you can go through, pick one and see ya, there are way to many people that would kill for a chance to be in the house to play the game, if you don't want to take it serious then get out and let someone else join the thing.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

The name of the game is to stay in the house the longest and u may win! DUH POV is an added glip in the game. If Maggie had won u bet sure she would have taken herself off.

Eric is a little bully - crying like a baby because he is going home. But let's not forget he played like a man - forgets to mention like a midget man. Goodbye - Eric I will not miss you!!

Guest Witness

Eric has had own agenda which Maggie followed. By Eric's thinking, James should have been a man and let the house decide. What he fails to remember was that he was already lobbying for his team to vote James out. Since Kayzar as HOH is not allowed to vote, Eric's sheep had the numbers to make the choice to vote james out, regardless if Kayzar and Co. all cast votes to evict Maggie.

It essence, Maggie's pissed at Sarah because she didn't hang her partner out to dry and side with Eric's Crew even before the veto competition. Everything after that is just sour grapes because James switched sides to stay in the house first. (oh yeah, and had a better plan to get veto instead of letting beau throw the comp).

I agree that James winning the POV was the plan all along. Kaysar did not initially nominate Eric, so he was technically true to his word with him. As Kaysar said the post Veto nom is a whole other story.

Kaysar knows that James is going to flip-flop allegiances, going with his best interests that week. James is so obvious, and that will be his ultimate downfall unless he can keep winning competitions. Sarah's nothing more than a piece of luggage. Unless if her poor-little-me act is just that, then she'd be smart.

Kaysar is clever. Janelle was underestimated. Howie is playing a perfect role as the comedic oaf. Rachel is a strong contender. April and Jennifer don't seem to have any game. Ivette bores me with her "I'm Latina, so I can say whatever I want and talk over everybody" routine. Rude is rude, regardless of ethnicity.

Like a lot of people, I grew tired of Eric's sanctimonious, self-righteous, claptrap very quickly. I will not be sorry to see him go. He has that same "I'm a hero 'cuz I'm a fireman" attitude that Tom Westman had on "Survivor". That gets old fast. Don't get me wrong--just like police, EMS, and other hazardous jobs, firefighting is a honorable vocation. But it doesn't mean one should be automatically knighted. A little humility will take you a lot further.

This subject has been discussed a lot lately, and I must say that those pretty superficial comparisons are only based on physical resemblance.

ex: Beau & Marcellas.... my goodness, just because they're both black gay males doesn't mean they have the same personality ! Same for Holly & Janelle

yea i guess....but i was comparing look wise and plus you never know they mite be related and just hav differ personalitys..Doesn't Janelle and JHolly live in the same place and I heard Janelle saying if she got booted then she woukld live her friend Rachel and Hol..then BB cut to fishes

This subject has been discussed a lot lately, and I must say that those pretty superficial comparisons are only based on physical resemblance.

ex: Beau & Marcellas.... my goodness, just because they're both black gay males doesn't mean they have the same personality ! Same for Holly & Janelle

I don't know....being the summer of secrets and all the fish ... I think it would be an awesome twist. It seems a little too coinsidental(sp) for them to all have so many similarities.

JMHO

Archived