General Discussion

SHMAG

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I can see Eric now looking at Mike and saying "first you stare at me now you take my clothes" and Ivette well she would just go throught the drawers looking for it because she would just know because she knows everything just ask her and she will tell you...

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan

That could provide a clue for the MTA - 317 clue in the subway room

Maybe there is a secret room that is yet to be discovered where they have a few HGs hiding out.

Guest Tareq's No1 Fan
The Brits always come up with the best stuff it seems like.

The 'twist' that I liked was last year I think. On the first day, the HGs were told to vote for the person that they didn't want bringing in any luggage. So, at the end of the first day, one poor guy didn't have any clothes but the ones on his back.

Can you imagine if that happened this season. Either Janelle or Kaysar would be empty handed.

The latest twist last week was Big Brother promising to lie to the housemates twice.

Firstly, the HMs were told nominations were optional. They weren't, and therefore the six HMs who chose not to nominate were put up for eviction.

However, BB told the HMs the three HMs who did nominate were up for eviction.

The HMs pretty much believed the nominees were up, though did think they could all be up, or the ones who didn't nominate were up, or there was a double eviction.

However, when host Davina revealed the real nominees to the house there was shock and panic amongst them.

The second twist of the evening saw the HMs (rather than the viewers) getting the final say on who goes. The two HMs with the most votes had to go head to head as each HM had to vote for who they wanted to evict - in front of each other!

It made for probably the best eviction night in BBUK history.

I have to say if they incorporated some of those twists in this American version I think the ratings would go through the roof! I can understand not showing some of the nudity but some of those twists can easily be allowed. Come on hide an extra HG and make their partner smuggle food, clothing, etc to them. Oh yeah I love it! And to take away someone's luggage oh I love that! Eric would love it he never wears anything any way so for him it would be no big deal. Howie would get off on it he would go around borrowing the girls clothing! LOL Heck the feeds may be more exciting too. :rofl

I've watched every BB since Day 1. Never, ever have I seen so much back-stabbing, lies, crying, boo-hooing, untruths and alliance switching in 6 hours as I've seen tonight! Kaysar, in my opinion, has pulled off the Master Nominations. If he can get Rachel to their side (and she's a smart girl), they'll get rid of Eric, Maggie, Ivette and the rest. Of course, even if Kaysar is successful, as weeks go by, it gets even more difficult. Absolutely brilliant!

I agree. The is the most brilliant nomination ever. In a short time, Kaysar has gone from being on the block with little support, to having pulled off one of the best strategic moves ever seen in BB history. He now has Janelle and Howie as close allies. James and Sarah have confessed about their relationship and have joined their force. By having Howie, they now have Rachel. Eric is showing his hand now and telling April that James is a backstabbing sob and that he (James) voted against Kaysar (a move that Eric was involved in), April is having panic attacks, Eric has Jennifer scared witless, Ivette is bawling and out of control more than normal.

And now Kaysar's group is going to veto James and put Eric on the block and send his butt home.

Damn, this has gotten good.

That's such a good strong alliance - props for Kaysar for not giving up after being put through the ringer last week! :)

I thought maybe Howie had something going with April and Jennifer, but I just read him telling Janelle and Kaysar in the live feeds that he doesn't trust April, so guess it was nothing official past the first couple of weeks - yippee!

I totally agree Cards...I've watched every BB to, and this has got to be the best yet...I wanted to start a new topic and say "GAME ON" Whatever happens next, at least Kaysar is finally happy, and he has done a great job exposing and dividing the whole house. Now at least we might have a more even game. I can't believe I'm rooting for James to get taken off now. I haven't enjoyed watching the live feeds this season until Kaysar won HOH. Now I can't turn them off. I'm glad BB allowed us to watch all this come down.

I don't think any paid writers could have written a movie any better than this plot....I only wish we could write the ending....Kaysar/Jani/Howie to the end. I wish I had my Tivo taping when Kaysar told Howie "its all out, you've been exposed." Wasn't that the ultimate moment!!!! Now Howie is doing his flirting act, you go Howie... KAYSAR RULES!!!!!!

:o

I hope everything works.

The only thing I am worried about is, didn't Julie Chen say or maybe it was said when Rachel was reading th PoV rules when she won, but hasn't it been said that some of the PoV competitions will not be able to be won by anyone?

I just hope this isn't one of those times.

I thought my post might have been misleading regarding Howie. I like Howie a lot. He just needs to tone down the sex talk. I was referring to the live feed tonight when Kaysar finally got Howie to admit that him and Rachael were a pair. He just wants there small group to not have any secrets so the game can be played and hopefully won by one of the 6. Could this be the year of an honest group of more than 2 going to the final.....I hope so.

Guest cdmon

i knew there was a reason why i liked kaysar cause he can stir things up....thank you kaysar for making the show better

Guest DraftKing

This isn't as secure as the six-finger plan (especially since BB modified the rules to eliminate the six-finger plan), particularly since Eric *could* participate for Maggie and win POV.

But if that happens, Ivette could always go up on the block. There's always an out. The worst thing that could happen would either be someone win POV and not use it, or for the dreaded "no one wins POV" scenario to happen.

I agree last night was the best ever bb feeds i can remember..(kids did'nt get a home cooked meal..dishes did'nt get done} I enjoyed ever minute of kaysars plan he is awesome. I hope bb is smart enough to allow this weeks pov to be used would make for great rateings and they know it. I cant wait for the pov to happen today. But i'm going to be alittle smarter..i got got early to get the cleaning done and will cook dinner early cause i have a feeling i'll have my but planted infront of the computer most of the later part of the dat

First, let me say this is my very first post here. This website is unbelieavable. My thanks to Morty and his crew for having such a great site out here.

Well, I must say I was really depressed about how BB6 going with Cappy and his sheep runnning the show, but this week with Kaysar taking HOH and putting his master plan in action and James wining POV, it may have very well save BB6 from being a drag. I'm very happy with they way things are going now, everyone is turnining against each other and it will only get more intense next week. Let's hope Kaysar group doesnt get to cocky, right now they deserve to pat each other on the back, but should still stay focused.

Archived