General Discussion

SHMAG

I stand corrected. It WAS Janelle and James that voted to evict Kayser. Like I said, I am so sick with everything right now, I was just typing away. Thank you for correcting me. But I am pretty sure I am correct that Eric was behind the idea for James to vote that way so that someone would be suspicious of Michael

Dep

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depeche.....you are officially on my "good" list! :wink: i even like the group you got your name from.....but the thing i couldnt agree with you more on is that the women of the house are just driving me insane!!!! if i was uncomfortable with something that someone did, id be tellin them about it.....not everyone else....just the person who did it...which none of them has done yet.....with the exception of Janelle, and he stops. but the rest of em flirt back with him and dont say another word about it to him. that is so wrong and i am embarrased that these women are the ones who represent us women in the bb house....

God they make me sick. Please let the BB gods see fit to either let Michael be saved, or Eric and April and Ivette ( or as I like to call them, the souless demonic 3) be exposed. Please BB gods, let Kayser come through in some way and take revenge for Eric's sins. Please BB gods, let Ivette be permanently stricken with Laryngitis. Please BB gods, let Beau understand that he is gay and will stay that way. Please BB gods, let April know that double - talk is NOT honesty. Please BB gods, let Ashlea, and Michael (or Janelle) come back and wreak HAVOC on this house. Please BB gods, make reality TV real for once and don;t let the bad guy get away with playing God. Please make Eric suffer humiliation and go down in flames, as is appropriate. Please allow conflict, and strife (hey, we are watching for a reason) continue, but not to the total detriment of someones REAL LIFE (Michael)

In BB's name we pray

Amen ( or fart is you are Howie fans)

It seems like Cappy's Cult has whipped themselves into a frenzy of hatred tonight! Yes Michael is different and can be a little weird. Janelle and he have gotten off some nasty shots of their own (Calling Ivette ghetto and how she "looks like a maid" among other not so nice things about her, Eric, and April). However the Cult has crossed the line with what I view as false cries of sexual harrasment and concerns for their safety. By trying to isolate Michael I think they are bringing on the "creepy" behavior they say they fear. CBS better have a damn good psychologist on the payroll this year because they are gonna need one real soon. :evil:

They are playing it the same way I would...vote off the people who exclude themselves ( Janelle, Ashlea, Micheal, and Kaysar) whats wrong with playing under the radar? (Which many HGs are doing right now)

I don't see it as people who have chosen to exclude themselves but as the people who have been targeted and ostracized by the group. If you treat someone badly, they will react in a way that justifies being treated badly. Its a Catch-22 situation for the targeted. I think most of the hg's are just glad they are not the target so they keep the attention on that group to assure themselves another week.

I donno from reading the updates I don't have the hate for Eric like most of the watchers have. I mean sure he seems annoying, is on a power trip and looks like a troll. But I donno I guess I don't like Micheal, Kaysar and Janelle enough to care if Eric and crew are screwing them over.

Maybe I would like the see Mike, Kay and Jan play harder.

Guest somepeople

Eric tells them when to turn off the lights, how much they should eat and when to talk. Some dont care for that.

They are playing it the same way I would...vote off the people who exclude themselves ( Janelle, Ashlea, Micheal, and Kaysar) whats wrong with playing under the radar? (Which many HGs are doing right now)

I don't see it as people who have chosen to exclude themselves but as the people who have been targeted and ostracized by the group. If you treat someone badly, they will react in a way that justifies being treated badly. Its a Catch-22 situation for the targeted. I think most of the hg's are just glad they are not the target so they keep the attention on that group to assure themselves another week.

Sitting in the Gold Room or on the hammock all day with the same three people is excluding yourself, not being ostracized.

Sitting in the Gold Room or on the hammock all day with the same three people is excluding yourself, not being ostracized.

All I'm saying is which behavior came first - the people extracting themselves from the majority of the others or the others disengaging by not making eye contact or decent conversation? Personally, I think the smart move would be to take the heat and try to stay around the majority so they couldn't easily talk so much smack without a confrontation.

Ash and Jan kept to themselves from day 1 . Both of them thought they were better than everyone else in the house . Michael , who thinks he is a ladies man who is used to getting his own way all the time , would naturally hang out with the 2 prostitutes ( ash & jan ) That leaves kaysar .

Being michaels friend outa the house would naturally mean he is gonna hang with eric .

These 4 HG's have brought it all on themselves .....

Guest ranster627

well, here's my view ... taking out the small ostacized group, or taking out the threats (Ivette and Eric)?

I would go for the threats, or the under the radar floaters like James ...

Ash and Jan kept to themselves from day 1 . Both of them thought they were better than everyone else in the house . Michael , who thinks he is a ladies man who is used to getting his own way all the time , would naturally hang out with the 2 prostitutes ( ash & jan )  That leaves kaysar . 

Being michaels friend outa the house would naturally mean he is gonna hang with eric . 

These 4 HG's have brought it all on themselves .....

Which came first, the chicken or the egg?

Janelle and Ashlea hung out together alone a lot because they were partners .. but michael and kaysar use to mix a lot more than they have now that michael is targeted ..

Haha, its all good. I usually like the people everyone hates. In BB4 I LOVED Rob, and everyone else thought he was an arrogant sexist pig..and even in BB5 I liked Jase (although I became a Nakomis fan near the end)

well thats fine that you automatically cheer for @$$holes....but lets be serious about this....is michael lying about how much money he's bringing in?? no....probably not considering what his buisness is and where he's located. and him saying that he probably makes more money than her entire family combined...i dont think that was the racial card. i read it as that he was playing the no manners and stupid card. i took it as implying that if she doesnt have the manners or the common courtesy of a rock, then she probably doesnt come from one of the families that have the "finer things in life"...call him a bigot if you want....but he said nothing about her being "latino" in that statement. and yes.....kaysar's religious beliefs are a big thing in the house, if you havent noticed, there are an awful lot of questions being thrown in his direction about it, and he has answered every one of em so far. its not his fault that everyone is curious and keeps bringing it up. he has to do what he has to do....end of story.

For the first statement.....I am not gonna argue about past seasons, I am not stuck in 2003. The only thing I am going to say is: Robert and Jase could both be asses and I would never want to meet them in real life, but at least they were fun to watch.

Secondly, Ivette does have manners...she doesnt bite peoples asses, stare at people while they sleep, make barking noises, or my personal favorite, be a complete jackass when someone is offering to make you dinner...yes she talks crap about people, so does everyone else. Three words for you: Get over it. And you just proved my point about Micheal judging Ivettes family when he only knows ONE member of a family that is at least four members (she has mentioned her brother, mom, and dad). And you also proved you didnt even finish reading/bother to think about my post as I even mentioned that people ask him about it.

I got one thing and one thing only to say about this... Mike isn't the one that told Howie if you put me on the block you better sleep with your eyes open all week... Eric wasn't joking... He meant it... Howie then changed his mind and said he didn't know who he would put up... Now tell me who's the dangerous one???

I got one thing and one thing only to say about this... Mike isn't the one that told Howie if you put me on the block you better sleep with your eyes open all week... Eric wasn't joking... He meant it... Howie then changed his mind and said he didn't know who he would put up... Now tell me who's the dangerous one???

One thing about Eric is he always has that vehemous tone in his voice...I really dont think he is that threatening...and has Howie ever voiced any discomfort towards Eric?

First, to all of you that say that the HGs are lying about Michael...what EXACTLY do you think they have lied about? I am not being snide but from what I have seen, everything that they have accused him of doing he has done. You may disagree about the behavior constituting sexual harassment, but the things he has been accused of doing he has done. (Except for what April said about him calling her a M..er F..er because she heard it wrong...Beau backed Michael's version to April and apologies ensued).

Second, in a fit of rage in the back yard last night (7/15) Michael screamed very loudly to Kayser "Do you know what I would do to him (Eric) if we were not in this house!?! I would hang him by his ankles from a x (don't remember how high) story building and..."

Whether you like Michael or not people, this is not normal behavior.

Archived