General Discussion

SHMAG

Guest Jewlz

Okay....did anyone else notice the reference to Lost' Oceanic flight #815 ??? I think it was very clever!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I couldn't imagine Kate or Claire putting up with Howie. I think they'd feed him to the monster/security system.

Hey, Howie - will go take the transceiver to the top of the mountain, make sure you go this way...<points in direction of where the cockpit was found>

I'd put Hurley ontop of Jenny just tae see if she'd survive. :twisted:

Then me ontop o' Sawyer just tae see if he'd survive......... 8)

Was much more worried some ditz the likes o' Janelle or Ivette would be residing in the HOH room.

Or worse....Sarah who'd get manipulated by James or the other HG's like a puppet w/a hand up her hoo-ha! :roll:

OK I have decided I am not going to let that show get to me anymore, It isnt worth the anger. I dont care who wins, just someone that deserves it. I am still not too fond of Eric and Ivette, but maybe they arent so bad in real life. I just dont really liek them in the house.

I love watching the live feeds, but I think I will have to take a break this week, Eric is an awful person and watcing him power trip and bully people is not my idea of recreational viewing lol.

But, I will definately tune in next week to see what goes on! (Unless Ivette wins HOH or something crazy lol)

Ok, I dug down reeeeaaaally deep and figured out a positive to Eric being HOH.

He HAS to betray one of his alliances and hopefully expose himself as the lying bully that he is. :wink:

I love watching the live feeds, but I think I will have to take a break this week, Eric is an awful person and watcing him power trip and bully people is not my idea of recreational viewing lol.

But, I will definately tune in next week to see what goes on!  (Unless Ivette wins HOH or something crazy lol)

Thats EXACTLY how I feel!!

he should put up april and jenny

Archived