General Discussion

SHMAG

Guest gosarah

Can someone please help me figure this out. On some of the updates yesterday, I was reading where Jannelle and Ashlea can not stand Ivette and were calling her all sorts of names and blaming her for the group alliance mess? What were they talking about and why was the feeling mutual since I heard that Ivette and Beau were dogging Jannelle, too???? Thanks so much!!

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was something that janelle lied about .. and rachel caught her in her lie .. and since ivette is the one who told rachel.. ivette is now cool with their group and janelle is not .. which has caused a lot of the org group to constantly ask themselves if they agreed to two weeks or one .. because they want to kick janelle out of their group.

I missed what it was janelle lied abou though.

Guest gosarah

Thanks guys! I really appreciate it. That has been bugging me for the longest. And now (after POV), Jannelle and Ash are talking about it again. The other hg's can do without those 2, huh? (J and A) AND a lot of the "pairs" are aware of other pairs. What happens if someone spills the beans out loud? Anyone know?

Guest ranster627
Yesterday those couples were all seen talking stratagey with one another, talking off by themselves, and trying to figure out who the other pairs were .. april and jennifer were talking last night, at the picture wall .. april was giving her advice who to talk to, who not to -- maggie and eric were observed talking today -- maggie says she never says anything bad about jennifer to april, and eric says he never says anything bad about sarah to james.

Etc.

If you want to weed through all the feed post yourself you can .. I just wanted to post it all here in one place for everybody.

In previous post forgot to mention howie and rachel. I do not believe they have been confirmed but the consensus seems to be they are a couple based off the first show.

We have been using the standard of people actually admitting to being a couple ... but you do make good deductive points!

Guest majinlong

Hey guys, whats up! Okay I will get right to the news. Last night on the feeds I was watching Janelle and Kaysar talking. They were talking about Beau and Ivette. They first were talking about where the lived and how there are a lot of people from FL. Well then Janelle tells Kaysar how Ivatte and Beau finish each others sentences ect. (By the way Janelle lives in Beau's and Ivettes area. ) Well Janelle finds out the Ivatte works at this resturant place in miami, because Ivate tells her about it and then later on Beau talks about going to the same place every day for lunch!!. Kaysar and Janelle start talking and figure out that these 2 people are friends out side the house!!! Then Howie comes in and actually forms a team with these 2 to take them down. Thats right people Howie is actually smart. The 2 dumb people in the house are actually the 2 smartest along with Kaysar. Omg can you guys believe it?? I want to know what you guys think and if anyone stayed up all night to watch this???

Let me know.

I don't know if they'd get the award for smartest houseguest of the year award, given that other people in the house have caught on to the pairs, and each have their own targets they want taken out first.

But I'm glad that kaysar and Janelle are wise to it. :)

I think Howie is putting on an act so he won't seem intimidating early on. Better to be considered strong and dumb therefore not a threat. Though I think he does need to tone down the sexual comments for his own good.

I think Janelle is so used to putting on the dumb blonde act that she is starting to believe it. She plays the helpless woman who needs a man as a way to build an alliance with Kaysar, yet at the same time she will reveal her smarts to impress him.

Guest majinlong

Very true I agree with that, But Kaysar is to smart for that and I think he knows what she is doing. If you heard Kaysar and Michael talking he will only carry her so far.

and yeah if howie doesnt stop with the comments and the farting he will be gone.

ashlea, I hope, I kinda like the guy, I feel bad for him, because people will have things against him just because he's middleeastern, sad to say, but true.

Janelle's brains really shown through last night IMO as did Howie's ...

I agree. I think Janelle as resigned herself to the fact that Ashlea is going to be evicted and is starting to join/form new alliances. She's was working twice as hard to stop Ashlea's evivtion than Ashlea herself.

thats not true that there giving him problems just because hes southeastern....thats just his excuse if he gets voted out!...thats not the reason he will leave if he does!!!!!!!!!!!!1 8)

well i guess we will never truly know if that would be the reason or not

i think it will be James!
james?????? its ashlea and kaysar on the block...lol .I think it will be kaysar gone.

It gets pretty boring in the BBH for both the HG's AND livefeed people...what could liven things up?

Naked Twister

Take away all siverware.

Instead of PB& J...make it T & K (tequila & Kimshee*rotton cabbage*)

Give them each laptops so they can keep a diary we can read daily without them knowing.

More ideas............................?

I don't think that house is boring .. I think that the camera crew needs a clue .. and quit putting all the feeds on one loccation. There are four feeds -- use them. Don't just put all of them on a chess game. That's boring to people who don't like chest. Give us a backyard, and a chess game, or a kitchen and a chess game .. something so that we're not forced to watch a chess game.

I agree, Suds. I have so far, really enjoyed Kaysar - he seems to be such a genuine person. However, his comments to some of the women are beginning to seem creepy to me and some of his comments are shocking - coming from this nice, genuine, prayerful man. I think he got a bit overdramatic in his reaction to the idea/speculation that Ivette may be a lesbian.

:clap

Last night Kaysar began looking around and observed the puzzle pieces connect each room. He and Beau were discussing it as they were lying on the sofas. How close they came to discovering at least one of the Secrets the house holds.......

This is from SpamGirl at the BBQ:

"Summer of Secrets..... Where?

There are many different puzzles within the house. For starters we all know there is the secret weight room, which is in plain site of the houseguests. In the pre-game sneak peaks Julie Chen explained that the Houseguests would need to guess the combination before they can get inside the room. Another secret is at the bottom of the spiral staircase - The toy machine. Spamgirl said that each plastic bubble contains part of a puzzle for an additional secret. There is also speculation that there are more secrets including the 3 gold safes that are stacked in the room. (Can anyone say money?)

And what have this year's HGs been spending their Summer of Secrets doing? NOTHING"

GumBall Machine .. you can see messages thru the plastic holders

gumbalmachine.jpg

"GumBall Machine .. you can see messages thru the plastic holders "

Can some one please tell me what they say? The pictures that Salter has posted won't show up for me and I would really like to know!

I seriously think CBS has set up clues and stuff for us the internet fans to figure out. This Winston Smith/Winston Churchill/George Orwell's 1984/and the Jabberwocky thing are clues for us to figure out. I think it ties into the 6 degrees of seperation twist. I do think all the hg's are connected somehow to each other AND to this mysterious "Winston".

Archived