Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

I guess Matt's just not going to out the Brigade.. he just said to Ragan dumbfounded something along the lines of "so you thinkg those three have an alliance.. even like when I was hanging out with them.. i think I would of seen it if they were in an alliance together"

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess Matt's just not going to out the Brigade.. he just said to Ragan dumbfounded something along the lines of "so you thinkg those three have an alliance.. even like when I was hanging out with them.. i think I would of seen it if they were in an alliance together"

The quote is pretty accurate. What Matt was asking was if the three of them have always had a side alliance from the beginning, and he (Matt) never knew about it.

The #1 reason Matt is going home is because he didn't see\understand what type of game his partners were playing. They were playing the game of non-compete in the challenges so that there were always bigger targets in the house (anyone who wins HOH\POV becomes a target). Matt was the man who took all the bullets for their alliance (won HOH\POV competitions), but now his usefulness has come to an end.

Yeah, for a self-proclaimed genius, he just didn't get it.

That title belongs to Kasar. As much as beloved as he was, and fun to watch on the late night feeds, Kasar was far more clueless at playing BB than he preceived himself to be.

Who believed him? umm as I recall the two people he called out were put on the block and one went home, and Kristen was sitting really pretty up until that point.

Yeah, but that did absolutely nothing to help Andrew. He's still at home watching the show with all of us. I think the point of the original poster was that ousting the Brigade does nothing to help Matt stay in the game. The Brigade makes up 2 of the 4 voters. The 3rd voter is Brendon who is out to get Matt anyway.

That title belongs to Kasar. As much as beloved as he was, and fun to watch on the late night feeds, Kasar was far more clueless at playing BB than he preceived himself to be.

I don't recall Kaysar proclaiming himself a "genius" though. He may have had some airs about him, but my memory is that he showed at least some

humility. Don't see a drop of that in genius-boy.

Also. And this is a very shallow point. Kaysar was more pleasing to look at.

Matt's got some knowledge of a non-game-changing secret. He's going to tell Ragan if he goes to jury.

I'm betting it's that Rachel is a transsexual. And nothing against transsexuals.

Edit: Apparently it's a SUPER secret, ruling out Rachel's sex change, so it must be something else. We're on the edge of our seats, Matty!

I think he'd out them on the way out the door. But in a subtle way, just say "Bri-gaaade!" as he exits. Then they'll all remember Enzo and the other guys getting cocky about their position of power just saying that randomly out loud in earshot of other houseguests. Enzo yelled it out when they won the movie competition.

I don't recall Kaysar proclaiming himself a "genius" though. He may have had some airs about him, but my memory is that he showed at least some

humility. Don't see a drop of that in genius-boy.

Also. And this is a very shallow point. Kaysar was more pleasing to look at.

What is a shallow point?

I was just saying Kasar really thought he had the BB game figured out, but really was cluless about how to be effective. He got himself evicted twice by lesser players that he way under estimated, players that should have gone home before him if he has truly understood how play BB.

I loved watching him talk, he provide the best latenight feeds.

I've been waiting for 47 days to see this loser walk out the front door. I may actually get up in the middle of the living room floor and dance a jig in celebration (and my doctor told me to be as immobile as possible, lmao)

Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!!

party_smilie.gif

He might be waiting for Wednesday or Thursday to make the reveal. The reason being, if he does reveal them as late as possible Enzo, Lane and Hayden are going to scram to make up a story. It gives them less time to do some damage control.

He might be waiting for Wednesday or Thursday to make the reveal. The reason being, if he does reveal them as late as possible Enzo, Lane and Hayden are going to scram to make up a story. It gives them less time to do some damage control.

You're probably right.. but if he doesn't out them he's an idiot because right now that's the only chance (as small as it might be) he has of swinging the votes.. he needs to make sure that he focuses on the numbers and I think he needs to present it to Britney/Brendan/Ragan as a group for it to have a better effect.

I posted this on the Hay thread:

Interesting short exchange between Matt and Hay on BBAD. Hay knows that Ragan has been studying and has a chance at HOH. He asks Matt who Ragan would put up if Matt stays. Matt says he could sway Ragan to Bren and Brit but he does not know who Ragan would put up if he is gone. Matt says Ragan has becone suspicious of Hay, Enzo and Lane alliance and there is a good chance Ragan would target them, "he is bloodthirsty". Definitely gave Hay some food for thought.

I've been waiting for 47 days to see this loser walk out the front door. I may actually get up in the middle of the living room floor and dance a jig in celebration (and my doctor told me to be as immobile as possible, lmao)

Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!!

party_smilie.gif

Do the Britney dance and we'll call it even :-p

-Kyo

You're probably right.. but if he doesn't out them he's an idiot because right now that's the only chance (as small as it might be) he has of swinging the votes.. he needs to make sure that he focuses on the numbers and I think he needs to present it to Britney/Brendan/Ragan as a group for it to have a better effect.

Agree. I think he'd at least stand a chance, however small it may be, which is better than what he's looking at now. The brigade's antics and future has been discussed so much, he could give enough details to convince B/B/R if he wanted to. It's not making sense that he's not figuring this out.

Archived