Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

For me matt is truly one of the most obnoxious people ever to be on big brother. From the footies to his insipid smirk to his egregious lie about his wife to his irritating attitude to his habit of wearing shoes in bed the guy is totally disgusting to me. I wish him gone and soon. Matts leaving will be a successful big brother 12 for me no matter the resultant outcome. Except for Enzo he is pretty nasty too. lane is also lingering on the dislike horizon for me.

I wont believe matt is going until I see him walk out the door.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been waiting for 47 days to see this loser walk out the front door. I may actually get up in the middle of the living room floor and dance a jig in celebration (and my doctor told me to be as immobile as possible, lmao)

Celebrate, celebrate, dance to the music!!

party_smilie.gif

LOL! Me too! :party_smilie:

I don't see Matt walking down without a fight. I believe he's waiting for the eleventh hour to gather Bren/Brit and Ragan together....out the Brigade, provide them with all the information needed to flip the house. I think Brendon is smart enough to put the numbers together and realize this is his best bet to make it through next week.

Matt can't talk to them too early because Brit has a loose tongue and will surely tell Lane, thus Lane would run to H/E and they'll have time to lie their way out of it.

No, I say Matt has something up his sleeve yet, one last attempt. He's an idiot if he doesn't try. I'd love to see that lazy a$$ Enzo walk out the door in a penguin suit first. At least we'd get a rest from his constant whaaa whaaa, not to mention watch him scratch is nuts during BBAD, grooooooooose!

Guess we'll wait and see what (if anything) transpires :animated_scratchchin:

I don't see Matt walking down without a fight. I believe he's waiting for the eleventh hour to gather Bren/Brit and Ragan together....out the Brigade, provide them with all the information needed to flip the house. I think Brendon is smart enough to put the numbers together and realize this is his best bet to make it through next week.

Matt can't talk to them too early because Brit has a loose tongue and will surely tell Lane, thus Lane would run to H/E and they'll have time to lie their way out of it.

No, I say Matt has something up his sleeve yet, one last attempt. He's an idiot if he doesn't try. I'd love to see that lazy a$$ Enzo walk out the door in a penguin suit first. At least we'd get a rest from his constant whaaa whaaa, not to mention watch him scratch is nuts during BBAD, grooooooooose!

I completely agree with this. But I don't think Bren would trust him. For Enzo to get voted out, Rag, and Bren would have to vote for Matt to stay and then Brit would have to break the tie. I don't really care either way, I just want the best scenario for Brendon to stay!!

And you never should. People can switch on a dime

I was sure for a while that loser Rachel would stay

-Kyo

Yeah, Matt is very convincing. Just to make the game interesting, it might be fun for him to stay and take out the Brigade for using him to make it there and discarding him like yesterday's trash at their first opportunity. :animated_rotfl: I'm not sure if he'd target Brittney or Brendon after knowing that twice his alliance was ready to ditch him.

I would be laughing so hard if Matt convinced the two meatheads to keep him, and then watch him mow them down. If Matt can convince Hayden and Lane to keep him in the game, he deserves to win.

Agree with that as well.

I completely agree with this. But I don't think Bren would trust him. For Enzo to get voted out, Rag, and Bren would have to vote for Matt to stay and then Brit would have to break the tie. I don't really care either way, I just want the best scenario for Brendon to stay!!

That's why he'd have to do it at the eleventh hour. Brit would be pissed at Lane for keeping this from her and vote Enzo out. They key to this working would be to not give E/L/H time to lie their way out of it.....Just saying :animated_scratchchin:

Well, he needs to do something if he is going to live up to his diabolical genius name. Instead he is just going around kissing butt afraid the big bad brigade is not his friend anymore. There are so many ways he could play this. Hopefully there is some kinda game going on in his diabolical mind.

He has to at least be wondering who might have gotten the cash, trip. Wonder why he hasn't tried to play that somehow...

Matt should be the last one to question what the other's have since he kept that DPOV a secret and I'm sure the others might be thinking what else he got out of that deal. No one believes he's diabolical but himself. He should stop being in denial and come out of the few different closets he is in.

For me matt is truly one of the most obnoxious people ever to be on big brother. From the footies to his insipid smirk to his egregious lie about his wife to his irritating attitude to his habit of wearing shoes in bed the guy is totally disgusting to me. I wish him gone and soon. Matts leaving will be a successful big brother 12 for me no matter the resultant outcome. Except for Enzo he is pretty nasty too. lane is also lingering on the dislike horizon for me.

I wont believe matt is going until I see him walk out the door.

You forgot the hand in the pants!! :animated_wave:

Matt should be the last one to question what the other's have since he kept that DPOV a secret and I'm sure the others might be thinking what else he got out of that deal. No one believes he's diabolical but himself. He should stop being in denial and come out of the few different closets he is in.

Don't get me wrong, I do not want Matt to win this game, and in no way do i find him a genius of any kind. I was being sarcastic. But, that being said, I hope he devises some plan to out the brigade or Hayden with the prizes. I'd like for him to shake up the house and break up Brit and the boys before he leaves.

Well, he needs to do something if he is going to live up to his diabolical genius name. Instead he is just going around kissing butt afraid the big bad brigade is not his friend anymore. There are so many ways he could play this. Hopefully there is some kinda game going on in his diabolical mind.

He has to at least be wondering who might have gotten the cash, trip. Wonder why he hasn't tried to play that somehow...

The angle he's been working is that he's the only one who can control Ragan in the house and without him there, there's no telling what Ragan will do once he's HOH. He's talking about him being hellbent on studying, that he's become a monster and that he will probably break up the Brigade now that he's aware of them. It gave Hayden a little food for thought last night, but I don't know how much.

I'm not sure how telling B/B/R about the Brigade now will help Matt stay. It still puts a shady light on him since he was part of it. Let me know your thoughts.

What the hell? He was/or is I cant keep up, in the brigade. WHats he going to do tell them they voted right that hes as big a liar as the rest of the brigade? What would be the point of that? He might tell them but I think it will be flat. No biggie. People dont WANT to know that chit at this point it muddies the water and messes with their minds. They'd rather let it go like they did with Andrew. They dont have time on their hands anymore.

And yeah. Somebody should tell that grown man to get his damm hands out of his pants. Jeez.

Don't get me wrong, I do not want Matt to win this game, and in no way do i find him a genius of any kind. I was being sarcastic. But, that being said, I hope he devises some plan to out the brigade or Hayden with the prizes. I'd like for him to shake up the house and break up Brit and the boys before he leaves.

I know you were being sarcastic, but I think Matt believes it. Every DR included something that was about him running the house, so yes he thought he was the expert BB player.

To out the brigade would be to out himself. I know he has nothing to lose since he's going, but it will fall flat from a liar calling the others liars.

I think if I were Matt, I would do anything I could to stir up the house. Go ahead and out the Brigade, even if he outs himself. That would make the other 3 scramble and start making excuses. It would definitely send Enzo over the top, make Regan proud and flabbergast Hayden and Lane. Of course, lying and denying would be the first order of business for the other 3. Surely Matt knows they are voting him out so why wait? Nothing to lose . . . go for it. It would a good show to watch rather than all this boring diatribe.

I think he will out the Brigade, but maybe he's waiting until it gets closer to Thursday. If he did it too early, it gives everyone time to scramble. If I were Matt, I would have a meeting with B/B/R or the house and say

"Here's the deal, E/H/L and myself have been in an alliance since day one called the Brigade. We ALL had side alliances (Lane/Brit, Hayden/Kristen, Enzo/Brendon, Me/Ragan)BUT because I became friends with Ragan they thought I was too close to him and turned on me. You can stick with the plan to vote me out, however;those three will remain true to each other and will never put each other up. Our plan was to use our side alliances to do the dirty work. If anyone goes against Enzo or Hayden, they automatically lose Kathy, Rachel, and the other two Brigade votes....your chances are better if Enzo goes NOW!

If the guys say he's lying, I would use all the examples of them talking in code in front of them. I would tell Brendon how they had him saying the "ND" which was for Needel D*#k and that BG was code for Brigade. Would also explain to Ragn he was right about them splitting votes was weird. It's his only choice, IMHO!

I think he will out the Brigade, but maybe he's waiting until it gets closer to Thursday. If he did it too early, it gives everyone time to scramble. If I were Matt, I would have a meeting with B/B/R or the house and say

"Here's the deal, E/H/L and myself have been in an alliance since day one called the Brigade. We ALL had side alliances (Lane/Brit, Hayden/Kristen, Enzo/Brendon, Me/Ragan)BUT because I became friends with Ragan they thought I was too close to him and turned on me. You can stick with the plan to vote me out, however;those three will remain true to each other and will never put each other up. Our plan was to use our side alliances to do the dirty work. If anyone goes against Enzo or Hayden, they automatically lose Kathy, Rachel, and the other two Brigade votes....your chances are better if Enzo goes NOW!

If the guys say he's lying, I would use all the examples of them talking in code in front of them. I would tell Brendon how they had him saying the "ND" which was for Needel D*#k and that BG was code for Brigade. Would also explain to Ragn he was right about them splitting votes was weird. It's his only choice, IMHO!

Well, it's a desperate move, but he's in a dire situation. However, what about that is going to make them trust him? Plus, he's good at the comps and if he backstabs his original and stable alliance, what makes B&B think he won't do the same to them?

It's a risky move.

He couldn't reveal the DPOV. If he had, it would've been taken away from him.

We all know that Matt is the only one that believes he's diabolical etc. Hell if he had any sense he wouldn't be in this predicament.

I just want to see him out the brig, he's got nothing to lose anyway at this point and it'll make for good TV watching the others scramble :animated_rotfl:

He couldn't reveal the DPOV. If he had, it would've been taken away from him.

We all know that Matt is the only one that believes he's diabolical etc. Hell if he had any sense he wouldn't be in this predicament.

I just want to see him out the brig, he's got nothing to lose anyway at this point and it'll make for good TV watching the others scramble :animated_rotfl:

He should have put Enzo up on the block and sent him home against Lane last week.

Perfect!

Archived