Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Matt goes, Rachel will be one thrilled woman to see him come to jury.

i cant wait to see the welcome footage

kathy will be happy as well :party_smilie::animated_bouncy:

Yes they should have, if he does it as his speech it won't help him stay in the game...

...i just wish he outs the alliance so it brings a bit of drama to the remaining HG for the second elimination. They will have to think FASTǃ

Tonight's show is going so quickly they wont have time to take anything in and they are nervouse thinking they might be next. He could have really stirred things up. No doubt Julie will ask him why he didnt.

Matt outs the BG and REALLY spills the beans about how everything evryone has ever said to one of the four of them, gets discussed and evaluated by them, and now they are turning on him so can you really trust them...make a deal right there to work with brit, rag & bren against Hay & Lane! That will split the house and maybe make things more exciting, plus if they do split their votes it gets dumped on brit right then and there...no discussions...bet we'd see the penguin!

I think Matt will end up being one of the biggest jokes in BB history. The size of his ego, his self-proclaimed genius

and all that smugness and thumb up-ping to the cameras makes him even more of a joke.

And this is a dream come true for me. The lie about his wife was what started it all but his smugness and huge diabolical super ego really did him in for me. The last week of him having the DPOV made me sick. All the winking at the camera and being all "I'm the best player in the house" and for what....he was given the biggest power of the season to take out the weakest player of the season.

But the last straw was the thumbs up when he threw the last HOH comp. How fitting for him to go home the week after his two "big power plays".

ive4nc.jpg

so happy this a hole is g-o-n-e

Archived