Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everytime Ragan has a conversation with anyone Matt walks up the minute Ragan leaves and starts saying that Ragan is telling eveyone that he is sending Brendon home blah blah blah. I hope the others get Matt and Ragan together and start comparing notes. I would love to see Matt busted.

Looks like Matt is already drinking beer too....might get good tonite.

Matt is trying to get the moron brigade to believe Ragan is a loose cannon that only he can control. He says Ragan spends every minute he can studying and when he wins, will put up two of the brigade. Matts a drowning man standing on Ragan's shoulders to save himself.

Seems to me the only things he's done is win a few HOH's....but...

didn't do anything with them.

And - he was able to keep his mouth shut so he could use the DPOV

when he was on the block.

Ho Hum....

didn't show me much

ohh... except he is pretty good at looking smug when things go his way <_<

The angle he's been working is that he's the only one who can control Ragan in the house and without him there, there's no telling what Ragan will do once he's HOH. He's talking about him being hellbent on studying, that he's become a monster and that he will probably break up the Brigade now that he's aware of them. It gave Hayden a little food for thought last night, but I don't know how much.

I'm not sure how telling B/B/R about the Brigade now will help Matt stay. It still puts a shady light on him since he was part of it. Let me know your thoughts.

I think telling about the brigade would help him because then he, brit, ragan and brendon would have the numbers. They would vote Enzo out. Then Hay and Lane would have to suck up to them or go home. Anyways, thats just my thoughts. Plus I think it would work because Brit and Brenden know they aren't in a true alliance with anyone and would probably like some others to have their back

I think telling about the brigade would help him because then he, brit, ragan and brendon would have the numbers. They would vote Enzo out. Then Hay and Lane would have to suck up to them or go home. Anyways, thats just my thoughts. Plus I think it would work because Brit and Brenden know they aren't in a true alliance with anyone and would probably like some others to have their back

Problem is Brendon is still playing the revenge game and I don't think Brendon feels he can trust Matt at all. Also, Hayden has been suckinng up to Brendon like the parasite he is and Hayden seems much more trustworthy than Matt. And Brit, while she has some doubts, still won't go against Lane so she will not go against Enzo either.

Exactly! The house would shift big time with Matt-Brendon-Britney and Ragan having the numbers AND the smarts to win. Except for Britney (current HOH)the FF HOH comp could easily be won by either Brendon/Matt and especially Ragan. It would be 3 against 2. Any one of those wins and they put both Haden and Lane on the block, one of them goes and there it is :animated_wave:

Problem is Brendon is still playing the revenge game and I don't think Brendon feels he can trust Matt at all. Also, Hayden has been suckinng up to Brendon like the parasite he is and Hayden seems much more trustworthy than Matt. And Brit, while she has some doubts, still won't go against Lane so she will not go against Enzo either.

Brendon would see that the numbers are better for him to get to the end, especially once Matt tells him the Brigade plans on taking him out next week. He's been playing the game very well since Rachel was booted. Britney will be mad and realize that Lane has been using her and most certainly vote Enzo out.

I just want some action and this would be a huge power play to flip the house around :animated_bouncy:

Matt claims to be a genius but he made big mistakes imo and let others coast under the radar. The Brigade alliance started week 1 or 2 before seeing any game play Lane, Enzo and Hayden had to offer. Matt did all the dirty work making him a target. Ragan passed the hoh wins to Matt making Ragan's hands blood free and Matt looking like the stronger player.

Matt stayed more with Britney and Ragan instead of the Brigade giving them something to think about. Imo if he didn't go with the Brigade or Ragan and Britney the real floaters may not be in the game possibly making it to the final 4 without Matt. Also Lane, Hayden and Enzo may have tried harder to play the game instead of floating. If Matt was smart he would have made each Brigade member take turns making moves instead of getting stuck doing it all.

Matt caused all his problems and will most likely leave this week unless production can come up with a miracle to get the hg's to switch their votes which I'm sure they are trying to come up with something.

Matt claims to be a genius but he made big mistakes imo and let others coast under the radar. The Brigade alliance started week 1 or 2 before seeing any game play Lane, Enzo and Hayden had to offer. Matt did all the dirty work making him a target. Ragan passed the hoh wins to Matt making Ragan's hands blood free and Matt looking like the stronger player.

Matt stayed more with Britney and Ragan instead of the Brigade giving them something to think about. Imo if he didn't go with the Brigade or Ragan and Britney the real floaters may not be in the game possibly making it to the final 4 without Matt. Also Lane, Hayden and Enzo may have tried harder to play the game instead of floating. If Matt was smart he would have made each Brigade member take turns making moves instead of getting stuck doing it all.

Matt caused all his problems and will most likely leave this week unless production can come up with a miracle to get the hg's to switch their votes which I'm sure they are trying to come up with something.

If production really wants Matt to stay, they'll somehow suggest to Matt that he oust the brigade. His only hope is to get into Ragan, Brittney, and Brendon's ears with the info about the Brigade. But, even if he does - they may not believe him or even be willing to do anything about it. Brendon is determined to get Matt out of that house - and probably doesn't even care if it would hurt his own game in the end. He doesn't trust Matt - end of story. So, it probably doesn't matter anyway.

If production wants Matty to stay, they will throw in a unexpected twist. For example, offer 10K for a HG to walk out of the house. First person to take the offer gets the 10K and must leave immediately. As a result there would be no eviction this week and on Thursday there is just an HOH competition. Double eviction would move to next week.

I doubt anything like that will happen no matter how much they want Matt to stay. Only other way would be for a HGs to flip out and get expelled. No signs of that happening either.

Matt was always a member of the brigade in name only. He has nothing in common with Hayden, Lane or Enzo and they wouldnt even notice his existence outside the house and only claimed him as long as he proved useful. He knows that. They know that. It is why he latched onto the screaming queen. His instincts proved right with that and have served him well.

Matt was always a member of the brigade in name only. He has nothing in common with Hayden, Lane or Enzo and they wouldnt even notice his existence outside the house and only claimed him as long as he proved useful. He knows that. They know that. It is why he latched onto the screaming queen. His instincts proved right with that and have served him well.

Brendon, Lane and Hayden will vote MENSA MATTY out and it will not matter what his fairy lover thinks :hahohi:

You know what makes me crazy about Matt? Doesn't he realize that he's going to have to eventually come clean about his wife? Everyone will find out and then REALLY hate him.

But what would be brilliant strategy, IMO, is if he admits it soon, very apologetically, then lets the wheels spin with the guys who would realize that as the new "hated" guy, he wouldn't get any votes in the final 2. Then they might keep him.

I was rooting for Matt, but he's turning out to be boring with no bold moves.

He really should be figuring these things out on his own. It's not like he doesn't have hours and hours to sit around and scheme. He is looking weak.

What I did find kind of funny though, was when Ragan said one of the reasons people wanted him out is because his sick wife will make other HG vote for him if he's final 2. HAHA his plan backfired!!

I am holding out hope, I don't think he will leave without trying something....he has nothing to lose...

I am TEAM BRENDON, but please Matt do something!!! what a waste of HG space if he doesn't make a move.

You know what makes me crazy about Matt? Doesn't he realize that he's going to have to eventually come clean about his wife? Everyone will find out and then REALLY hate him.

But what would be brilliant strategy, IMO, is if he admits it soon, very apologetically, then lets the wheels spin with the guys who would realize that as the new "hated" guy, he wouldn't get any votes in the final 2. Then they might keep him.

I was rooting for Matt, but he's turning out to be boring with no bold moves.

Knowing that the jury sees video clips after they leave (not to mention the evicted HGs fill them in on what happens since they left)...I think that is a great idea! I just hope Matt does SOMETHING to try to save himself.

There was what I thought was a light-bulb moment for Matt yesterday when Ragan told him it wasn't Britney or Brendon that orchestrated his leaving. The truth seemed to have created a slight crack in the "rock-solid" Brigade. I think in an environment like that away from all who you love and trust that it's hard to accept you can't truly count on anything. Hard moment if you've had a supposed alliance since Day-1.

He may have realized it, but not accepted it enought to propel him into formulating some game-saving strategy.

I think it's too little too late for Matty. :animated_wave:

Well, it's a desperate move, but he's in a dire situation. However, what about that is going to make them trust him? Plus, he's good at the comps and if he backstabs his original and stable alliance, what makes B&B think he won't do the same to them?

It's a risky move.

I don't think him outing the Brigade will make them trust him, but I do think it will open their eyes. I think if you say to Brittney...there is NO way E/H/L will take you over the other.

Brendon...the plan was to use you and drop you, PLUS they hate Rachel, we don't get along but I've been the most up front with you out of this entire house (well, next to Ragan), Brendon will be :dontgetit:

Not sure if it will work, I really have problems deciding who I want to win this year (a first) and think I'm Team Brit, she's a power house when it comes to competitions...she just can't make the right game play choices, keeps running her mouth to EVERYONE and can't see the very clear alliance in front of her! I'm gonna stop before I go on a BB rant! :furious3:

It does sound like a good plan and probably should have been executed before the Veto ceremony. The only thing he can do is go to Brendon, which he can't seem to bring himself to do and tell Brendon everything about the Brigade, also informing Brit and Ragan simultaneously or before Brendon. If he can get Brendon's vote and he can convince Brit to join their new alliance, she can break the tie and Matt stays. If the four of them can come out of the DE, it will be 4 on 1 and they will have the numbers. The way all of them are playing, is that the Brigade still has the numbers. Matt's supposed to be a genius and he bragged in DR that he should change his alliance. WELL WHY DIDN'T HE??!! He had a chance before the POV ceremony, and now he still has a full day to turn it around. He needs to expose the Brigade. I see that now. It's his only chance, but he's using this stupid ploy to throw Ragan under the bus to the only avail of having Ragan join him in the jury house the same night he's evicted if Ragan doesn't win HOH or POV.

Why is he still working on the very people to keep him in the house, who campaigned to get him on the block? I don't get it.

Archived