Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woo hoo! The DR is on Matt's side!

I think Ragan's convo with Brit had her mindset turning in the direction that it is more logical to save Matt...for her status in the game...then she went to the diary room and they also helped her to see that it is the best move for her too.

but yes...I agree they are on Matt's side too...I just don't think they are solely responsible for her change in thinking.

There's a lot of time still before PoV ceremony...Matt is far from being in the clear...hopefully that DR person she talked to tonight is still there to convince her again tomorrow right before the ceremony.

I think production would love to see him duke it out with Brendon. If they send Matt home then it is a bunch frat guys against Britney.

oops feed back and Lane is back in HOH trying to get her to evict Matt. He is telling her he trusts Hayden 100%.

geeez she just wants to get Enzo out. Lane leave her alone. Quit flirting with her and trying to "charm" her into doing what you want.

I just dont get why anyone would want a slime ball like Matt to come out of this game with anything, he is scum, I am all for the game of BB but his lie about his wife goes waayy beyond that to me, only a scum bucket, greedy scum slim ball who would do anything for the almightly dollar would say a lie like that and continue to carry on with it. I hate him, no way in hell is he going to win this game, He is no genius, he is one of the stupidest players I have ever wittnesed, Brendon sappy as he is has more brains than Matt. I am so disgusted by this guy

All the men are after her. They're only telling her what they need to in order to get Matt on the block. She's doomed either way.

I tend to think so too (that she is doomed either way), SO I hope she takes out Matt, because I can't stand him and don't want him to win, period! Matt must be the replacement nominee and he will go home!

ITA, Fatcat :animated_wave: .

Matt reminds me of that creepy guy from Ohio with black hair and glasses who thought he was the ultimate BB player a season or two ago. He was booted mercifully. I hope Matt goes ASAP.

As far as his personal life goes, Matt definitely should make sure he's not gay or bi, before starting a family destined to be busted up and fractured. His wife is fool to stay with him. I know his in laws are steaming over portions of his scenes.

If Matt really wants Ragan to be nominated he should start some kind of feud between the two. Bragan are both so damn fickle their viewpoints can turn on a dime. But I hope

He's still screwed and he's trying to convince the brigade to talk Britney into Ragan instead of Hayden now.

ITA, Fatcat :animated_wave: .

Matt reminds me of that creepy guy from Ohio with black hair and glasses who thought he was the ultimate BB player a season or two ago. He was booted mercifully. I hope Matt goes ASAP.

As far as his personal life goes, Matt definitely should make sure he's not gay or bi, before starting a family destined to be busted up and fractured. His wife is fool to stay with him. I know his in laws are steaming over portions of his scenes.

If Matt really wants Ragan to be nominated he should start some kind of feud between the two. Bragan are both so damn fickle their viewpoints can turn on a dime. But I hope

I don't have the live feeds. I have BBAD, but seldom watch it b/c it comes on so late and I work an 8-5 job. I know that people joke around about Matt and Ragan being in a relationship, but I've always taken it to be jokes and nothing more. Has Matt actually done or said something to make people suspect that he might actually have a crush or Ragan or be in the closet?

He's still screwed and he's trying to convince the brigade to talk Britney into Ragan instead of Hayden now.

This should tell Brit 2 things: 1. The boys must be in an alliance. Otherwise, why would Matt want his house BFF, Ragan, nominated over Hayden or Lane? 2. If Matt is willing to throw Ragan under the bus to save himself and Hayden, why should Brit actually believe Matt when he makes promises to her about protection, etc.?

I'm still holding out hope that before the replacement nominee ceremony today that Matt outs the Brigade to Brit. It may or may not save him....but the seed of doubt needs to be planted. I want Brit to get a clue of Lane's loyalty to the Brigade. Blow it up, Matt! I'm not wanting this scenario to play out because I'm rooting for Brit...I just want some entertainment. Even if the two of them (Matt and Brit) kept the info to themselves for now, it would be fun to watch it play out.

Matt had such potential, and he talks a really good game in the DR but he just doesn't have it. In reality he is a mediocre player that was so so close to being much more. He shouldve used that DPOV on Enzo or Hayden last week, that wouldve really shaken up the house. What was with all of that sneakiness with the brigade last week if he wasn't going to use that knowledge for benefit? Having that big of a power and putting up kathy to not step on anyone's toes is WEAK at that stage of the game. He couldve outed the brigade, taken the heart out of it and joined for good Britney/Reagn in an alliance, and possibly getting Lane over on their side as well.

Matt ruined his own game. The lie and the use of DPOV on Kathy wasn't even the proplem either. The problem was putting his faith in 3 guys who had shown their disloyalty to him...and letting his Anti Rachel/Brendon debacle completely cloud his judgement.

He knew the brigade was voting him out when he was on the block with Lane so right there should have told him he's #1 on the brigade pecking order of eleimination..What he should have done was assembled Ragan, Britney, and Brendon in a meeting and tell them about the Brigade and all their secrets. Let them know that if any of them had a chance to win they needed to go to the final 4 together. Next he should have proceeded to take Kathy out with DPOV not to tip off the Brigade so they did their customary throwing of HOH comps. Proceed to fight like hell for that last HOH and then blindside the Brigade with their nominations.

Instead he threw the HOH comp folded back into an alliance he knew he was at the bottom of, and in doing so, put his faith in 3 guys whose social game make them as dangerous as the major comp winners Britney and Brendon.

His cocky, smug little attitude and shortsightedness is to blame for his predicament..Good riddance to this troll..Thursday can't come fast enough.

Good post. I agree about everything except the cocky. I see the other guys as more cocky then him.

Well, last night the self proclaimed, 'diabolical genius' of BB showed what an idiot he truly is. He KNEW Enzo & Hayden were voting him out BEFORE he used the DV & he still put up Kathy?!?! What a shmuck. And getting Enzo on the block helps how? Brendon obviously isn't voting for Enzo, neither is Hayden OR Lane, so how exactly is Matt thinkin Enzo goes home? Matt gonna throw him over the backyard fence? Wow.

Guest 6Borders

I can't stand the little troll especially his cocky and self-proclaimed "diabolical super genius" attitude (does anyone know what his IQ really is????). The thing about Matt, IMO, is that he does not care what America (BB fans) thinks, the cancer society thinks or the jury thinks. He just wants the money and he does not care how he goes about it. Cancer society will not see a dime and Matt will thumb his nose at everyone else.

I hate to say it but I think Matt is not only going to not go on the block but survive the double eviction. Grodner likes him and he's most probably going to stay unless there is absolutely no way she can rig it so it's not obvious.

Grodner wants Britney to stay. They want Hayden up with Enzo and for them to turn on each other. They want Matt and Brendon to duke it out. This would make the best game for me. Otherwise it will be a bunch of frat boys.

Matt ruined his own game. The lie and the use of DPOV on Kathy wasn't even the proplem either. The problem was putting his faith in 3 guys who had shown their disloyalty to him...and letting his Anti Rachel/Brendon debacle completely cloud his judgement.

He knew the brigade was voting him out when he was on the block with Lane so right there should have told him he's #1 on the brigade pecking order of eleimination..What he should have done was assembled Ragan, Britney, and Brendon in a meeting and tell them about the Brigade and all their secrets. Let them know that if any of them had a chance to win they needed to go to the final 4 together. Next he should have proceeded to take Kathy out with DPOV not to tip off the Brigade so they did their customary throwing of HOH comps. Proceed to fight like hell for that last HOH and then blindside the Brigade with their nominations.

Instead he threw the HOH comp folded back into an alliance he knew he was at the bottom of, and in doing so, put his faith in 3 guys whose social game make them as dangerous as the major comp winners Britney and Brendon.

His cocky, smug little attitude and shortsightedness is to blame for his predicament..Good riddance to this troll..Thursday can't come fast enough.

You are so spot on Stephen! To see him go home the same week he not only threw the HOH comp but winks and gives the thumbs to the at home audience. OMG, please please please let Julie mention that thumbs up move when he walks out the door Thursday night!!!!

Grodner wants Britney to stay. They want Hayden up with Enzo and for them to turn on each other. They want Matt and Brendon to duke it out. This would make the best game for me. Otherwise it will be a bunch of frat boys.

I want this to happen as well. Matt's working on it as we speak and hopefully he can pull through.. I just wish she could somehow find out about the prizes.

after making " big dummy" comment and throwing hoh to be on his way out :animated_rotfl:

bb karma strikes again

well super genius is on block

i am surprised i thought with britney being hoh he would have been safe

crazy week

i thought this was going to be a straight forward week

brendon winning pov changed everything :animated_bouncy:

Does Matt have a chance? I'd like him to reveal the Brigade. Whether or not that would save him, I'd still love for Britney, Ragan, and Brendon to be armed with that information. Yes, indeed.

i have a hard time seeing brendon flipping

booting matt would be what rachel wanted along :animated_bouncy:

Does Matt have a chance? I'd like him to reveal the Brigade. Whether or not that would save him, I'd still love for Britney, Ragan, and Brendon to be armed with that information. Yes, indeed.

I'm thinking that this is his only way to swing both Britney and Brendon on his side. Even though the chances of this are extremely low.

Yep.... Hayden, Enzo, and Lane to the end will be dull reality TV even when they turn on each other.

I agree like many others have posted, the producers try to stack the deck in favor of HGs that make the show more interesting.... which if you think about it, is exactly what the audience wants. We don't want the last three weeks to be controlled by Hayden, Enzo, and Lane. They really are the three stooges

Archived