Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

I just don't see Brendon going for it. In his mind this is all for Rachel and Matt is the one she said to get out.

He's also gotta think about how disapointed Rachel will be if he doesn't make final two.. if Matt can make a good enough case that Brendan thinks he can make it that far then I think Matt's got a chance at swinging his vote

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt's done...anythng he tries now is just gonna look like a total act of desperation. He missed his chance last week when he had both some power and influence with Brit and Ragan. Now he's just a sitting duck. Even if he does out the Brigade it will do little since they control the vote this week with Brendon. Brendon will never do anything to save Matt after last week and Rachel's pretzel request.

Matt is out come Thursay. Hallelujah!!!

I just don't see Brendon going for it. In his mind this is all for Rachel and Matt is the one she said to get out.

Exactly, Brendon voting to keep Matt will NEVER happen. He played so hard to win the POV, took every punishment they threw out to keep himself safe but also to send Matt home.

agree, Matt's massive ego will force him to have some sort of tantrum. I will be as happy to see him go as I was watching Rachel leave. Next up I hope is Ragan and the rest I don't care. Whoever wins, no problem. Just so it's not Matt or Ragan.

Totally agree!! Matt's arrogance throughout the entire game has been disgusting. The Brigade will find it interesting as they watch the season how early Matt was throwing the brigade under the bus. With all Matt has done or said not one HG should want to be friends with him after they watch the season. Reagan saying he will still be his friend.....wait till he finds out the wifey story is a lie. Reagan has taken that to heart and would have fallen on his sword and given Matt the $500K.

it's time to blow up the Brigadeanimated_shocking.gif make these loser's play the game evenn if Matt leaves i'm so tired of the BS.

I at least hope he outs them even if he goes.. I don't want these 3 going to the final still unnoticed.. still haven't figured out how the houseguests don't see that they are alligned

Matt's done...anythng he tries now is just gonna look like a total act of desperation. He missed his chance last week when he had both some power and influence with Brit and Ragan. Now he's just a sitting duck. Even if he does out the Brigade it will do little since they control the vote this week with Brendon. Brendon will never do anything to save Matt after last week and Rachel's pretzel request.

Matt is out come Thursay. Hallelujah!!!

Yep, and he's still not over Matt's DPOV speech. Who's the big Dummy now???? I say two thumbs up on this weeks eviction!

That should be the time Matt outs the Brigade but I bet he waits until Thursday right before the live show to make one final last ditch "diabolical super genius" move!!

That make no sense to wait until the very very very last moment to try and flip people. It makes for great reality TV, but its not really too smart to try and flip people right before the live show or during the live show. If people are shocked and confused right before the show, they will stick to their original plan because they have not had time to think it through. Everyone knows HGs lie about anything and everything, so why believe Matt telling the truth if he waits until he about the walk out the door to tell everyone about the Brigade. It would be like telling everyone the truth as he commits suicide; they might get something of value out of it, but he is dead.

That make no sense to wait until the very very very last moment to try and flip people. It makes for great reality TV, but its not really too smart to try and flip people right before the live show or during the live show. If people are shocked and confused right before the show, they will stick to their original plan because they have not had time to think it through. Everyone knows HGs lie about anything and everything, so why believe Matt telling the truth if he waits until he about the walk out the door to tell everyone about the Brigade. It would be like telling everyone the truth as he commits suicide; they might get something of value out of it, but he is dead.

Well, I didn't actually mean like 5 minutes before the show but so that the other brigade members don't have time to smooth things over. I just get the feeling that Matt likes to do things to make it seem he's so smart and to do things to others so conniving that they don't know what him them. Even if what he's doing makes no sense to us, to him it's a genius move in his mind. Just like throwing Ragan under the bus today. I can not wait to see how his DR's go after Brendon wins the POV. See what he's going to tell us about how he's gonna keep himself safe and how they compare to what really happened today and until Thursday.

I am still pulling for ya, Matt! These HGs make up their voting minds by Wednesday, so you need to expose the brigade, ASAP. The other guys only want Brendon around because they think they'd have the jury's votes against him in F2. Matt needs to tell Britney that she is on their target list for next week. Ragan? Matt just needs to make sure he doesn't confess the lie about his wife to Ragan, as that is the only thing that would make him lose Ragan's vote. He can worm up some excuse as to the logic behind him throwing Ragan under the bus to Britney. Matt IS a smart guy, but his choices this week just boggle me. He's gotta have some sort of diabolical genius plan up his sleeve and I can't wait to see what it is.

I was rooting for Matt but he did the worst job of trying to save himself I have ever seen. He refused to throw the Brigade under the bus and he GOT GOT.

I just hope that Enzo trips on his penguin tail and knocks himself out and had to leave the game. (see I can do catty too)

:lol: I'd like to see that too! :giggle:

Matt wasn't handed the DPOV, he won it fair and square by fighting for and winning HOH when nobody else tried because they didn't want blood on their hands. Julie told the viewing audience that Pandora's box was coming up, but the HGs were not made aware of that in advance. Serves them all right for throwing the HOH comp, IMO. There are certain times when it is strategically smart for a single person to not want HOH, but the majority of the house has been throwing HOH comps all season.

What good does outing the Brigade at this point do to help Matt? The only ones voting that doesn't already know about the Bridage are Brendon and Ragan. Nothing he can say is gonna make Brendon vote to keep him and nothing he can say is going to get Ragan to vote against him. His days are numbered regardless of anything he has to say now. Nobody trust him period. They all finally see him for the slimey snake he really is.

I am still pulling for ya, Matt! These HGs make up their voting minds by Wednesday, so you need to expose the brigade, ASAP. The other guys only want Brendon around because they think they'd have the jury's votes against him in F2. Matt needs to tell Britney that she is on their target list for next week. Ragan? Matt just needs to make sure he doesn't confess the lie about his wife to Ragan, as that is the only thing that would make him lose Ragan's vote. He can worm up some excuse as to the logic behind him throwing Ragan under the bus to Britney. Matt IS a smart guy, but his choices this week just boggle me. He's gotta have some sort of diabolical genius plan up his sleeve and I can't wait to see what it is.

I'm pretty sure that Ragan is less than happy that Matt was trying to throw him under the bus to Britney. Brit told Rgan all about it - and he was giving Matt the cold shoulder earlier today. I don't know that I'd go as far as to say that Ragan would vote against Matt - but I do know that he saw a different side of Matt and he didn't like what he saw.

What good does outing the Brigade at this point do to help Matt? The only ones voting that doesn't already know about the Bridage are Brendon and Ragan. Nothing he can say is gonna make Brendon vote to keep him and nothing he can say is going to get Ragan to vote against him. His days are numbered regardless of anything he has to say now. Nobody trust him period. They all finally see him for the slimey snake he really is.

Very good point. The only time this info would've helped him is when Brit was trying to decide who to put up as the Replacement nominee. The only thing Matt can do now is share this information with Ragan as his friend to help Ragan further himself in the game.

It simply shakes things up and exposes that Lane, Enzo, Hayden have been been plotting together since the first week, not just the last week. They are the real threat in the house right now, not Matt & Regan.

However, I really doubt that there is much Matt can do to change votes. Lane, Hayden, Enzo would need to turn on each other this week for some reason, and I don't see that happening.

And... Overall I do think Regan helped others decide to put Matt up because I've seen the many occations on the feeds were Regan was poring it on pretty heavy, and thus refenforcing their fears about Matt. Regan would say really dumb stuff like:

"Who has won more HOHs than Matt?"

"Who is going to fight harder than Matt?"

"Matt deserves to win BB more than anyone else"

Regan see it as defending Matt, but his words were very good justifications for gettting rid of Matt in the eyes of everyone else.

It helps to screw the ones who screwed him.

You mean like Andrew did? He really left with alot of credibility. Who believed him? NOBODY!

Who believed him? umm as I recall the two people he called out were put on the block and one went home, and Kristen was sitting really pretty up until that point.

I bet that Matt can be more convincing than Andrew. Of course he shouldn't wait till the 2-minute final speech. Brit, Rag, and Bren would just put the pieces together and realize that, if not true, the things Matt says at least make (more) sense.

And for us, viewers, some drama in the BB house is never enough, mainly when it gets down to a few people. The show needs some drama.

Archived