Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

I think Matt will spill up the beans when he gets nominated or evicted. Either way, it is pretty funny to watch the 'Brigade' falling apart.

agree, Matt's massive ego will force him to have some sort of tantrum. I will be as happy to see him go as I was watching Rachel leave. Next up I hope is Ragan and the rest I don't care. Whoever wins, no problem. Just so it's not Matt or Ragan.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agree, Matt's massive ego will force him to have some sort of tantrum. I will be as happy to see him go as I was watching Rachel leave. Next up I hope is Ragan and the rest I don't care. Whoever wins, no problem. Just so it's not Matt or Ragan.

Couldn't agree more Matt and Ragan both leave on Thursday I will do jumping jacks!!!!

I really want Matt in the jury house just so he has no more hope in hell of continuing to play out that lie about his wife for sympathy votes.

If he made it to final two it would definitely come in to play and he'd probably win it just because of it.

The others would still be clueless until after they voted for him to win and the first group of evicted HGs got to ask him about it on final night.

My sentiments exactly, LizPu!

This year, it's not about who you want to win, it's about who you DON'T want to win.

I agree Len.....I don't want Matt or Ragan to win!

jmho!

well each and every one of you summed it up for me, You all know how I detest Matt and his lie, he disgusts me, so his Karma bank is empty the way I see it and the stars will come together for him to get the boot, you just dont throw that kinda bs out in the universe, thats what I'm sayinanimated_wave.gif,by by Matt, hope your disgusting lie catches up to you

I really want Matt in the jury house just so he has no more hope in hell of continuing to play out that lie about his wife for sympathy votes.

If he made it to final two it would definitely come in to play and he'd probably win it just because of it.

The others would still be clueless until after they voted for him to win and the first group of evicted HGs got to ask him about it on final night.

That would be wonderful if Matt won. I can see Ragan giving him his vote while saying "this is for your wife". :smilielol:

the wife lie doesn't bother me one bit. i prefer lies that get your further in the game (or at least designed to do that) to some of the vile insults they throw around about each other and quite expect some houseguests to take on a different persona and perhaps life history for themselves. i know i'm in the minority about that and might feel differently if my own life had been touched by a tragedy that was similar to the lie.

Matt ruined his own game. The lie and the use of DPOV on Kathy wasn't even the proplem either. The problem was putting his faith in 3 guys who had shown their disloyalty to him...and letting his Anti Rachel/Brendon debacle completely cloud his judgement.

He knew the brigade was voting him out when he was on the block with Lane so right there should have told him he's #1 on the brigade pecking order of eleimination..What he should have done was assembled Ragan, Britney, and Brendon in a meeting and tell them about the Brigade and all their secrets. Let them know that if any of them had a chance to win they needed to go to the final 4 together. Next he should have proceeded to take Kathy out with DPOV not to tip off the Brigade so they did their customary throwing of HOH comps. Proceed to fight like hell for that last HOH and then blindside the Brigade with their nominations.

Instead he threw the HOH comp folded back into an alliance he knew he was at the bottom of, and in doing so, put his faith in 3 guys whose social game make them as dangerous as the major comp winners Britney and Brendon.

His cocky, smug little attitude and shortsightedness is to blame for his predicament..Good riddance to this troll..Thursday can't come fast enough.

You are so right StephenV! I thought he would be pissed that they were going to kick him to the curb after he carried their dead weight to that point. He should have thrown Enzo up there and let the chit fly! He'd be in no worse shape than he is right now. Didn't want to see him leave yet but not much to do about it now.

watching him make the weakest case why he should stay currently in hoh room with britney :animated_bouncy:

Matt fianally alone with Britney in HOH room. I'm shocked the rest of the brigade is allowing him so much alone time with her.

I know UVP will disagree but Matt's doing a decent job of trying to sway Brit's decision. I think the longer he has to work her the better his chances are.

Got my fingers crossed.

From what I gather she is either going to put up Matt or Hayden. We shall see.

What does Grodner see in Matt? Why does she want him in the house? He is NOT popular so I don't get it.

I mean, Hayden is in the HoH room with Matt and Brit so conveniently BB asks Matt to go to the DR. Yeah, THAT'S not suspect.

Such BS.

If Brit puts up Hayden she now pisses off everyone but Ragan and Matt so she now has Enzo/Hayden (whoever stays) Lane and Brendon after her (who will probably win). If she puts up Matt, Matt goes and she only has Ragan directly coming after her next week POSSIBLY.

At this point any move but putting up Matt is STUPID.

He is SUCH a pathetic scumbag. Britney should go DIRECTLY to Ragan and tell him how Matt "offered" him to her. What a jerk.

All the men are after her. They're only telling her what they need to in order to get Matt on the block. She's doomed either way.

They were just saying today how their next target is Ragan, so no, she wouldn't be up next. They'd try to get Brendon out after Ragan too, more than likely.

Archived