Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

Matt has to get rid of Britney... she's too much competition for him at the end. If Matt stays and wins HoH during DE... he will nom Britney and Brendon/Enzo (whichever didn't go home)

I hate it when you throw logic at me like that. Good point. :sherlockani:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if he gets boot after using most powerful power to evict kathy this may go down as all-time funniest bb moment for me

kathy :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

He deserves to get evicted for evicting someone who would have lost an HoH competition to a toddler.

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_bouncy:

omg if he gets put up and voted out it might be the greatest thing ever, looks like a total idiot for throwing the comp as well. PLEASE GO!!!!

You called it! :animated_rotfl:

if he does exposed them lets get your popcorn ready

there is going to be major drama :animated_bouncy:

For me the biggest question this week is ... Does the Brigade get revealed? If anyone does it at this point it will be Matt, imo.

Morty thinks the big question is... Does Ragan reveal himself as the saboteur as a way to save Matt from the block?

This is what I would like to see happen.

Hayden, Lane & Enzo pull Brendon to the side about 10 minutes before the live show, tell him about the Brigade (because they know that Matt's gonna tell anyways) and that he's the new member. When Matt is evicted the new Brigade members all stand up and say...yea, the new Brigade. Matt will be pissed and Ragan and Brittany will be so confused/pissed that they will be unable to concentrate on the upcoming double HOH and POV comps.

For me the biggest question this week is ... Does the Brigade get revealed? If anyone does it at this point it will be Matt, imo.

Morty thinks the big question is... Does Ragan reveal himself as the saboteur as a way to save Matt from the block?

I doubt that would happen. That might cost him 20k!

Archived