Matt - Week 7 Replacement Nominee

CeCiMom

if Matt has a bit of brain left, he will out the brigade, and say the reason the other guys gunned for him was because the other brigade members wanted him to put Brit up last week, and he decided to put Kathy instead. Then I hope Brendon takes opportunity of the situation and get the target off his back for next nomination.

Since I think Matt won't have any 'genius' idea, I think the producers will give this option for him to think about "Matt, please go to the DR... how about outing the Brigade? You can put a target on Enzo, and maybe switch the votes on your favor..."

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does Matt have a chance? I'd like him to reveal the Brigade. Whether or not that would save him, I'd still love for Britney, Ragan, and Brendon to be armed with that information. Yes, indeed.

Not looking good, but I think the producers in the DR will provide Matt advice about how he might swing votes. The producers know everything, thus can help the players they want to keep by providing helpful advance, and hinder HGs they would like to leave the house first simply by not helping them with insider knowledge.

if Matt has a bit of brain left, he will out the brigade, and say the reason the other guys gunned for him was because the other brigade members wanted him to put Brit up last week, and he decided to put Kathy instead. Then I hope Brendon takes opportunity of the situation and get the target off his back for next nomination.

He shouldve outed the Brigade when he was trying to make his pitch to Brit. He shouldve told her the entire story from day one, and that he/Ragan/Brit could join, take out the heart of the brigade (enzo) and possibly get Lane on their side to make a final four. Instead he kept the Brigade quiet (dumb), and he threw his best friend, also Britt's good friend, under the bus which made him look worse in Brit's eyes. What an idiot. With all the information that he couldve thrown at her and having that power last week, for him to be in this spot at this point makes him not even a mediocre player...makes him a BAD player. He said last night on the CBS show that Enzo will be his #1 target this week, well he couldve gotten Enzo out with the DPOV and kept a worthless Kathy around. He has made so many bad moves it is actually sad.

Not looking good, but I think the producers in the DR will provide Matt advice about how he might swing votes. The producers know everything, thus can help the players they want to keep by providing helpful advance, and hinder HGs they would like to leave the house first simply by not helping them with insider knowledge.

Who can he sway though? He won't get Brenden's vote, Hayden's vote or Lane's vote no matter what. He's toast. He played it so bad that I don't even know if Ragan will vote for him now.

He said last night on the CBS show that Enzo will be his #1 target this week, well he couldve gotten Enzo out with the DPOV and kept a worthless Kathy around. He has made so many bad moves it is actually sad.

Yeah, I think that using the diamond veto to get rid of Kathy is probably the most pathetic thing Matt has done to date. He doesn't have the cahones to do

more than this, though, so cut the genius some slack.

Wait. He also threw the last HOH competition -- and wanted us to know. That may be the most pathetic thing he has done.

I hope I get to see you go out the door Thursday night, you ass. I don't even really care what happens in the game after that except to wish that Britney is rewarded with 50K or 500K for making your eviction possible.

Who can he sway though? He won't get Brenden's vote, Hayden's vote or Lane's vote no matter what. He's toast. He played it so bad that I don't even know if Ragan will vote for him now.

If I were betting, I'd wouldn't give him more than a 10% chance of swing the votes. The only four that can vote are:

Lane

Hayden

Regan

Bredon

I'm 99% confident Ragen will stick by his side, so he would only need to swing one vote. That's not too bad, but I see very little chance of Lane or Hayden swinging their vote unless there was a major shake up that changes the game, and there is no hint of that happening.

You forgot about Brendon.

You're right... That means there technically could be a split vote, and Britney would decide.

It would be very tough for him to swing both Brendon and Britney.... but to be sure, he's not going to spend the next few days feeling sorry for himself hoping that he'll win because others take pitty.

He very likely will spill the beans on all the stuff the Brigade has done in the past and likely throw in a few lies.

Yeah, I think that using the diamond veto to get rid of Kathy is probably the most pathetic thing Matt has done to date. He doesn't have the cahones to do

more than this, though, so cut the genius some slack.

Wait. He also threw the last HOH competition -- and wanted us to know. That may be the most pathetic thing he has done.

ITA! Worst mistake of Matt's game was throwing this week's HOH and giving the camera the thumbs up. LMAO! What a dumbass!

Unlike most of you I like Matt. Yeah he brags a lot but he's got something to brag about. I can't say the same for the rest of the brigade. I was so hoping Hayden would have gone up. I have nothing against him other than being a major floated. At least Matt got Rachel and her annoying voice out of the house.

This will be a wake-up call for geniuses watching this program. Anyone without a learning disorder can practice IQ tests and eventually do well. I did it when I was like 16 only because I wanted to impress people like my parents. However now that I'm grown I don't believe having membership to mensa is all that. Being a genius is great but it is what you do with it that counts. Common sense and understanding peope and human nature is worth far more than a mensa score when it comes to functioning in society.

further, having integrity is worth even more than common sense to me. Matt's only *apparent* quality is being able to rank high on the IQ test(s?) He will hopefully learn some life lessons as I have regarding flaunting what little you really have to offer.

so looking forward to seeing him with his humble hoodie zipped up whilst he interviews with the Chenbot(?)

This will be a wake-up call for geniuses watching this program. Anyone without a learning disorder can practice IQ tests and eventually do well. I did it when I was like 16 only because I wanted to impress people like my parents. However now that I'm grown I don't believe having membership to mensa is all that. Being a genius is great but it is what you do with it that counts. Common sense and understanding peope and human nature is worth far more than a mensa score when it comes to functioning in society.

further, having integrity is worth even more than common sense to me. Matt's only *apparent* quality is being able to rank high on the IQ test(s?) He will hopefully learn some life lessons as I have regarding flaunting what little you really have to offer.

so looking forward to seeing him with his humble hoodie zipped up whilst he interviews with the Chenbot(?)

btw, my avatar is not showing up even though I shrunk it to 90X80cm. wth?

ITA! Worst mistake of Matt's game was throwing this week's HOH and giving the camera the thumbs up. LMAO! What a dumbass!

This is gonna make him walking out the door so much SWEETER come Thursday. I just PRAY that Julie mentions the thumbs up....please oh please!!!

Matt got greedy and Brit needed to grow a brain for them to have a chance at winning.

Once Matt saw that he was the low man on the brigades totem pole, he needed to go full bore alliance with Brit and Ragan but didn't have the sack to do it.He should have put Enzo or Hayden up in his place when he used the DPOV, he already knew then that Enzo and Hay we're tossing him under the bus before he used it to send Kathy packing.That was mistake one.

This week he should have come clean with Brit on the brigade alliance that was formed in week one, told her the truth, that it was him, Enzo, Hay and Lane to ensure trust but what did he do, he did his best to take out his best friend and reinforced Brit's worry that he is untrustworthy.I will never understand Matt's game play the past two days, it came off more as suicide.

As for Brit, you cannot live in a house for 40 some odd days and not see who is with whom, Regan pointed out the obvious, told her what would happen if she put Matt up (and he was right on the money) and yet she totally disregarded everything he said, everything that she should have seen but for some reason cannot although she "did" see Enzo and Hay align with Brenda and STILL let it pass.I can't think of a single senario that helps Brit by putting up Matt.

I'm hoping for two things this week for the double eviction.

1.Regan wins the next HOH and 2.Brit leaves the house before Brenda.

The quality of game play this year is lacking, hopefully none of these players ever get a whiff of any future all star BB.

Matt got greedy and Brit needed to grow a brain for them to have a chance at winning.

Once Matt saw that he was the low man on the brigades totem pole, he needed to go full bore alliance with Brit and Ragan but didn't have the sack to do it.He should have put Enzo or Hayden up in his place when he used the DPOV, he already knew then that Enzo and Hay we're tossing him under the bus before he used it to send Kathy packing.That was mistake one.

This week he should have come clean with Brit on the brigade alliance that was formed in week one, told her the truth, that it was him, Enzo, Hay and Lane to ensure trust but what did he do, he did his best to take out his best friend and reinforced Brit's worry that he is untrustworthy.I will never understand Matt's game play the past two days, it came off more as suicide.

As for Brit, you cannot live in a house for 40 some odd days and not see who is with whom, Regan pointed out the obvious, told her what would happen if she put Matt up (and he was right on the money) and yet she totally disregarded everything he said, everything that she should have seen but for some reason cannot although she "did" see Enzo and Hay align with Brenda and STILL let it pass.I can't think of a single senario that helps Brit by putting up Matt.

I'm hoping for two things this week for the double eviction.

1.Regan wins the next HOH and 2.Brit leaves the house before Brenda.

The quality of game play this year is lacking, hopefully none of these players ever get a whiff of any future all star BB.

Although I'm thrilled with Matt being on the block I totally agree that Britney made a huge mistake putting him up, I'm still shocked that she did, even though everyone was talking about her plans to "maybe" put him up I didn't believe she would actually do it.

You're right... That means there technically could be a split vote, and Britney would decide.

It would be very tough for him to swing both Brendon and Britney.... but to be sure, he's not going to spend the next few days feeling sorry for himself hoping that he'll win because others take pitty.

He very likely will spill the beans on all the stuff the Brigade has done in the past and likely throw in a few lies.

There is NO way that Brendon would vote for Matt to stay. He sent his girlfriend home, there's some major revenge there. Also, I doubt he will have Ragan's vote either. Ragan is pretty pissed right now and is up in the HOH room simmering away, I feel a house meeting is right around the corner. That should be the time Matt outs the Brigade but I bet he waits until Thursday right before the live show to make one final last ditch "diabolical super genius" move!!

Matt still has a chance. He needs to gather Ragan, Brit and Bren and rat out the Brigade. Let them know they are being used to do the brigades dirty work. If he succeeds he gets Brenden and Ragan's tie votes and Brit tosses the penguin out the door. Now that would be good TV!

I was rooting for Matt but he did the worst job of trying to save himself I have ever seen. He refused to throw the Brigade under the bus and he GOT GOT.

I just hope that Enzo trips on his penguin tail and knocks himself out and had to leave the game. (see I can do catty too)

Archived