Thursday Live Show 8/5

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think If Matt was the nice guy he would like people to think he is he would have made a deal and dropped so Regan could have it since he has already been HOH once

Ragen didn't want it.

I think If Matt was the nice guy he would like people to think he is he would have made a deal and dropped so Regan could have it since he has already been HOH once

Ragan didn't want to put up Brendon and Rachel...so he threw the HoH.

Ragan didn't want to put up Brendon and Rachel...so he threw the HoH.

Yes, he wants to be everyone's friend. That can be a good strategy IF you actually joined a strong alliance. I don't think anybody is too loyal to him.

The same goes for all of them. Bitchney and Ragan are in the worse situation if they have HOH.

True, what excuse would Bitchney give to tits-fo- brains for putting her up after that amazing period bath bonded them so!?

And regan would have to show some spine-no chance of that

This is the worst season of BB I think ever. Only two people are REALLY winning HoHs, Matt and Rachel. This is so boring. They keep making comps that favor these two idiots.

I mean, it even went the same way again, Ragan and Matt.

I don't know how much more of this season I can watch.

I agree, I can't even stand watching this show anymore. Obviously when the HOH competition is set up to where any person that has a foot size bigger than a size 6 cant stay on, a small person will win. At LEAST give everybody a fair chance, this show is so rigged I can't stand it. I don't even care who stays or goes, I really don't like any of these people but WOW at just rigging competitions to their liking. It's about like giving a miracle Coup d' etat to Jeff and Jordan just so they can get rid of Jessie who was easily on track to win the game. I mean, it comes as no surprise, they have done it every single year the show has been on, but they aren't even attempting to hide it anymore, no shame what so ever I suppose.

I agree, I can't even stand watching this show anymore. Obviously when the HOH competition is set up to where any person that has a foot size bigger than a size 6 cant stay on, a small person will win. At LEAST give everybody a fair chance, this show is so rigged I can't stand it. I don't even care who stays or goes, I really don't like any of these people but WOW at just rigging competitions to their liking. It's about like giving a miracle Coup d' etat to Jeff and Jordan just so they can get rid of Jessie who was easily on track to win the game. I mean, it comes as no surprise, they have done it every single year the show has been on, but they aren't even attempting to hide it anymore, no shame what so ever I suppose.

Heyden could have won easy and he dropped after he saw Brenda lose :animated_rotfl:

Pussy he may be, but he's 10000% accurate.

Pussy has weak arms then :animated_rotfl:

I'm not sure if Matt will give Ragan the chance at Sabateur. And I can't see Ragan accepting it, even though it'd be funny to watch.

Matt will not even entertain the possibility of Pandoras Box. He will not chance the possibility of someone coming back in the house or something he has no control over.

Heyden could have won easy and he dropped after he saw Brenda lose :animated_rotfl:

I don't agree. Hayden was obviously struggling. I think he wanted this hoh.

I do agree that this endurance, just like the last one, was geared toward the smaller people. Britney, Ragan and Matt were the last 3 up there.

These "endurance" comps shouldn't have the 3 weakest smallest people up there every time. So what you think Haydan could have stayed up there, he didn't, its not like he knew what Ragan was doing if he won. It is clear when the MAJORITY of bigger persons go out as quick as they do that it is FIXED towards small persons. You can't be serious when a person can lift weights as much as they do, exercise and run/elliptical for over an hour and then can't stay on a spinning wheel with little tiny feet for more than 14 minutes. It doesn't make since, I want to see more Endurance comps like the ones Dick and Zack (correct name?) had that went on for HOURS with them jumping over something while getting soaked. That is legit and fun as hell to watch but come on with this stuff.

These "endurance" comps shouldn't have the 3 weakest smallest people up there every time. So what you think Haydan could have stayed up there, he didn't, its not like he knew what Ragan was doing if he won. It is clear when the MAJORITY of bigger persons go out as quick as they do that it is FIXED towards small persons. You can't be serious when a person can lift weights as much as they do, exercise and run/elliptical for over an hour and then can't stay on a spinning wheel with little tiny feet for more than 14 minutes. It doesn't make since, I want to see more Endurance comps like the ones Dick and Zack (correct name?) had that went on for HOURS with them jumping over something while getting soaked. That is legit and fun as hell to watch but come on with this stuff.

Heyden knew he did not have to stay up after Brenda dropped. Matt is only gonna put up Rachel and Brenda not him. I agree about that event with Dick and Zack ,could not remember his name and posted it earlier.

In years past the smaller people would complain that the comps were geared for the stronger players. I agree that they need to make the comps so that everyone has a chance, sometimes you just got to man up stick it out. I am sorry but if you REALLY wanted it you would have dug down and stayed IMHO.

Person 1 - 6'7 225 pounds, 6% body fat, football player, the definition of endurance.

Person 2 -5'4 105 pounds, Skinny-Fat, gamer, the definition of nerd.

Who wins the endurance? Obviously Person 2.

How hard would it be to keep your arms locked on that metal bar if you have strong arms like Heyden and his coordination in baseball ? I still say he threw it and maybe his knee hurt but would have held out more if Brenda had still been up..

In years past the smaller people would complain that the comps were geared for the stronger players. I agree that they need to make the comps so that everyone has a chance, sometimes you just got to man up stick it out. I am sorry but if you REALLY wanted it you would have dug down and stayed IMHO.

I would LOVE to think I could stay up there if need be but I have a hard time thinking that Brendon would give up knowing if he went down he or Rachel would leave. I don't see me EVER falling in a scenario like that, but I don't know till I tried it. I'm not trying to argue, I just like "fair" games. And BBnMaimi, you are correct as well, the smaller people used to say they were more fixed towards stronger people. I guess you just have to accept it.

I was really surprised they had another endurance comp this soon (2nd one in 3 weeks). Not their usual scenario. Good lord, I hope Matt has the sense to NOT open the damn Pandora's box, but I have a feeling that BB will coax him into it one way or another, so they can have their stupid sab twist back. BLECH

Archived