Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I feel like I'm going deaf when she screams in the DR. Seriously, Rachel just use sign language. For domeone who can probably pick up a dog whistle...

At least she makes it kind of halfway intersting to watch. I mean I didn't fall asleep tonight. I almost did, but I didn't. It's funny. I thought Enzo was going to have to literally come between them and sit on Rachel's lap during the movie. I was afriad there was going to be some intense PDA, and Hayden and Enzo were gong to have to get a vomit bag.

No way is Rachel like Chima. Chima is a racist,hateful person. Rachel may annoy people, but that's about it.

Rachel referred to herself as Chima not in the racist, hateful person perspective, but with the fear that she is hated by America like Chima was.

I want Brendon to win regardless of how annoying Brenchel can be they are playing every week to win at least. The Brigade is a joke for them to think they are some great alliance they're just stupid and are trying hard not to play the game. Hopefully Lane goes first he doesn't know the game and is the one trying the hardest to float as long as possible. I don't think he even deserves to be in the jury house.

I couldn't believe Lane on BBAD last night. He said he didn't even know what BB was until a couple months ago then he watched some of it and "fell in love" with it. When he had heard people talk about BB he never watched as he thought it was a soap opera. WTF?????

How does someone who has no knowledge of the show even get on there? How do thay apply? He was probably picked as he appears like the country bumpkin who is "slow" due to the way he talks. Well, then there is spotlighting....definately low intelligience if going out and shootling helpless animals is an idea of a good time. But at any rate....how did Lane ever get on the show?

I want Brendon to win regardless of how annoying Brenchel can be they are playing every week to win at least. The Brigade is a joke for them to think they are some great alliance they're just stupid and are trying hard not to play the game. Hopefully Lane goes first he doesn't know the game and is the one trying the hardest to float as long as possible. I don't think he even deserves to be in the jury house.

I agree. He's done nothing but ride coattails. I'd like to see Brendon win just to keep the game interesting but I have a feeling Enzo just might win tonight.

I think I want Hayden to win HOH tonite. I believe he is the only one who would nominate Rachel and Brenda. They didn't accept his & Kristen's deal when he was on the block. He owes them nothing and he has nothing to lose by nominating them. He did it once, I believe he'll do it again. If one comes off, I think the replacement would probably be Kathy or Britnay.

Once Rachel and Brenda is on the block, I want Brenda evicted. Reason being is that once they kick out Brenda, Rachel will be so angry we will get drama. If Rachel is evicted, Brenda will crawl up in a ball in a corner with his thumb in his mouth and cry for the duration.

she is going to be a nervous wreck waiting to see if brendon wins hoh today

if brendon wins we will see her gloat to an epic level :animated_bouncy:

Just saw Clifford's HOH pics. Only 1 pic of her, of course she was puckering up. Not too bad. But her Blog. OMG, like it was so awful. I mean, like, can she spell? She writes likes a 14 year old girl. Gag me. Like she is so cool..NOT.

Knows I am going to be hated on for saying this, but I am sick today so be gentle with me:

I kind of hope that Brendon wins HOH tonight too. But only because I really really despise the lameness of the Brigade and he would nominate Matt and potentially either Lane or Hayden. I can only hope that he doesn't put Ragan up with Matt.

Me too. It's hard for me to root for the brigade when I only sorta like 1/2 of it and the other 1/2 I know I don't like. But, mostly I want one of them gone because after this week, if they're all still there... the brigade will run they house all the way to the end and it will be even more boring than it is now.

Knows I am going to be hated on for saying this, but I am sick today so be gentle with me:

I kind of hope that Brendon wins HOH tonight too. But only because I really really despise the lameness of the Brigade and he would nominate Matt and potentially either Lane or Hayden. I can only hope that he doesn't put Ragan up with Matt.

I want the brigade to win BUT I do hope you get better fast! It's awful being sick-especially in the summer! Get well soon!

I feel the same Misha. I want Matt to go home next!

But..... think how boring it would be if Brendon won HOH tonight. We need to get someone new and have a whole new dynamic. I am so tire of Brenchal running the show. I would like Britney or Lane to win HOH.

I just think I totally agree with Janelle. I am rooting for ANYONE who will take the Brigade down. Right now, my best shot of that is Brendon and Rachel. I wish they would have listened regarding the guys alliance, but sometimes people get so focused on one thing they can't see whats in front of them.

It's time for you to go. You are a disgrace to young woman everywhere who act like you. Fake Boobs, botox, god only knows what else you have had done. You like to expose yourself every chance you get. I'm surprised that more mirrors have not been broken in the house, every time you see a camera looking at you, you face it and adjust those balloons you have implanted into your chest. You do realize that if you have them removed you will be saggy and stretched out. Do you honestly believe that Brendon is going home to meet his parents. Just by listening to Brendon talk you are not the girl his parents would want for their son. In fact 99.9% of the mother's in the world would not want to meet you. You screw on National TV pulling the blankets over you does not hide the fact that you are doing the nasty. You get the feeling that Brendon's parents are ultra conservative. Good Luck on that one Brendon. You can have Rachel do a lap dance for your dad while she cuts his hair and she can teach your mom how to poll dance. I pray to God that this is the week that someone other than Brendon win HOH and you or Brendon go home. I'm not a fan of Kristen but you are nothing more than a spoiled rotten skank who in about 5 years will look like your 50. You are a loser now GO HOME

It's time for you to go. You are a disgrace to young woman everywhere who act like you. Fake Boobs, botox, god only knows what else you have had done. You like to expose yourself every chance you get. I'm surprised that more mirrors have not been broken in the house, every time you see a camera looking at you, you face it and adjust those balloons you have implanted into your chest. You do realize that if you have them removed you will be saggy and stretched out. Do you honestly believe that Brendon is going home to meet his parents. Just by listening to Brendon talk you are not the girl his parents would want for their son. In fact 99.9% of the mother's in the world would not want to meet you. You screw on National TV pulling the blankets over you does not hide the fact that you are doing the nasty. You get the feeling that Brendon's parents are ultra conservative. Good Luck on that one Brendon. You can have Rachel do a lap dance for your dad while she cuts his hair and she can teach your mom how to poll dance. I pray to God that this is the week that someone other than Brendon win HOH and you or Brendon go home. I'm not a fan of Kristen but you are nothing more than a spoiled rotten skank who in about 5 years will look like your 50. You are a loser now GO HOME

Archived