Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks BB.

I really can't believe she's a chemist.

That is my biggest issue with her as well an Brendan. For two people who are supposedly intelligent and proud of their intelligence, Rachel does not know how to speak. The use of the word like all time is juvenile. Brendan looks like a deer in headlights who doesn't have a clue, and maybe both of them are playing the character they have been assigned but I think it is a detriment to Rachel if she is truly an intelligent human being and she is dumbing herself down to be a trashy bimbo, it shows a great lack of self respect.

I have to say that ass shot the one with the HOH is better than her face shots. If she gets pimples on her ass, we might not be able to tell the difference.

yeah I can't tell the difference between her ass and her face either

No time to read the thread, so maybe this is a waste of typing, but.....

Rachel.....You are an IDIOT. Ragan sat and gave you and Kristen all of the hints you needed to realize that there is a power group in the house that is a MUCH bigger threat than you percieve yourself to be......and you ignored it.

Get over yourself. We are. And I will be LMAO when you are evicted next week. What's sad is Brenden is gonna crash because of you.

Grrrrr

Dep

Love Rachel's constant "the house is gonna split soon." Lady, the house has been split a while now.

It's funny, the guys have been sneaking in random "Briiigade!" outbursts as their own inside joke openly advertising their alliance. Enzo yelled it out after him, Hayden, and Brendon won the movie reward competition.

No time to read the thread, so maybe this is a waste of typing, but.....

Rachel.....You are an IDIOT. Ragan sat and gave you and Kristen all of the hints you needed to realize that there is a power group in the house that is a MUCH bigger threat than you percieve yourself to be......and you ignored it.

Get over yourself. We are. And I will be LMAO when you are evicted next week. What's sad is Brenden is gonna crash because of you.

Grrrrr

Dep

My friend you didn't read the thread and that's ok...your words echo alot of our thoughts

-Kyo

You know, now I'm glad that Clifford won HOH last week. That way, she can't win it this week with Pandora's Box. Plus, one of the reasons they kicked Monet out of the house was because of the $10K. So now, there is another reason to get rid of her, the $5K. Right?

You know, now I'm glad that Clifford won HOH last week. That way, she can't win it this week with Pandora's Box. Plus, one of the reasons they kicked Monet out of the house was because of the $10K. So now, there is another reason to get rid of her, the $5K. Right?

CLIFFORD!!! ROTFL!!!!HAHAHA!!!

Archived