Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Brendan just doesn't understand all her struggles and how she crossed the country to get to Vegas to make a life for herself as a slutty VIP cocktail waitress.

I can totally, like, understand where she's, like, coming from. That was always my, like, unrealized dream. She did, like, what I couldn't. What young girl, like, doesn't aspire to be, like, a slutty VIP cocktail waitress, like, in Vegas. You know what I mean? :food-smiley-005:

I can totally, like, understand where she's, like, coming from. That was always my, like, unrealized dream. She did, like, what I couldn't. What young girl, like, doesn't aspire to be, like, a slutty VIP cocktail waitress, like, in Vegas. You know what I mean? :food-smiley-005:

Like, what is the job description for like, a VIP cocktail waitress? Does it like pay well?

Poor Rack from Hell, nobody like understands how HARD she's had IT.. And like after she spent like all her earnings going to the RuPaul College of Cosmetology and Fashion Institute.. :animated_shocking:

I have a headache. Oy vey.

Slutty VIP cocktail waitress is on the wrong show. She should have applied for True Beauty to become the face of Vegas.

Like, what is the job description for like, a VIP cocktail waitress? Does it like pay well?

You have to to be able to drink like a seasoned sot as $50 shots of liquor will be continuously provided by horny old, rich men. You must have absolutely huge boobs, be ridiculously loud with a teeth-gritting laugh and a 'flambuoyant' hair color. A degree in Chemistry is an asset as well, although an IQ isn't required.

Does it pay well? Who needs money when you live in VEGAS!!!! Use your ASSets and your imagination.

Ummm, excuse me but this is Vegas darling. six-bits at least.

She probably gets paid in........are you ready.....drum roll......SPAM!!!!

Sorry Stevea, I still can't get over your spam post, lol lol lol

You have to to be able to drink like a seasoned sot as $50 shots of liquor will be continuously provided by horny old, rich men. You must have absolutely huge boobs, be ridiculously loud with a teeth-gritting laugh and a 'flambuoyant' hair color. A degree in Chemistry is an asset as well, although an IQ isn't required.

Does it pay well? Who needs money when you live in VEGAS!!!! Use your ASSets and your imagination.

So I take it that a stint on BB would be a pay cut?

She was just amazed that the guys said they would rather drink some beers and find some regular girls in the club to have some fun with than pay a large sum of money for a bottle, sit at her table and listen to her horrid laugh while she pretends to like them.

It's more like "Do I hear five bits, four bits from the gentlemen in the corner, six from the guy on the right." They do have auctions in Vegas, right?

And the prize is a place that has seen more traffic than the Florida Turnpike! :blow:

If that's the case then Gingersnaps is right, a two-bit whore.

when I first read this I skipped over the word 'right" and was :eek:!

:lol:

She was just amazed that the guys said they would rather drink some beers and find some regular girls in the club to have some fun with than pay a large sum of money for a bottle, sit at her table and listen to her horrid laugh while she pretends to like them.

I'm sure they would tip her large if she brought them a noose too! They would look at her boobs for a few minutes but once she opened her beak they would want to run.

when I first read this I skipped over the word 'right" and was :eek:!

:lol:

Mr.Always Exact, skipping over words? I can't believe it.

Archived