Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What I can't get over is Brenden telling Rachel how much he loves her.

Dude, you can do better than that. Your good looking for crying out loud. Do tou have ANY idea how much poon tang you can get once the show is over? It boggles the mind.

Men really are stupid. :furious3:

What I can't get over is Brenden telling Rachel how much he loves her.

Dude, you can do better than that. Your good looking for crying out loud. Do tou have ANY idea how much poon tang you can get once the show is over? It boggles the mind.

Men really are stupid. :furious3:

shhhhhhh...don't tell 'em. :lipsrsealed2:

Lala, how did you ever find that video?! I didn't even see Rachel's name in the credits. I don't get the Clifford reference though. Please share - sorry if I'm dumb :disgust:

if she follows the janelle path of dominating in comps she should finished 3 :animated_rotfl:

Lala, how did you ever find that video?! I didn't even see Rachel's name in the credits. I don't get the Clifford reference though. Please share - sorry if I'm dumb disgust.gif

I got the video from Big Brother Live Feeds on Facebook.

It took me a minute to figure out Clifford awhile ago, too. Clifford is the big, red dog from the children books.

Clifford-the-Big-Red-Dog-290650.jpg

I got the video from Big Brother Live Feeds on Facebook.

It took me a minute to figure out Clifford awhile ago, too. Clifford is the big, red dog from the children books.

Clifford-the-Big-Red-Dog-290650.jpg

Clifford is the best name I've seen for rachel yet! LOL

I also had to google "Clifford" and soon as I saw "Big Red Dog", I knew I had the right one. The problem I have with this name is that Clifford is a cute big red dog, which we all know does not all apply. The only solution is to imagine Clifford's evil rabid doppledog, frothing and growling. And there you have it. :)

Let's hope Rachel's next venture into the world of Reality TV will be Survivor. Can you imagine how gross she'd look in like two days?

Didn't you see her last night? I think she is there. LOL!

She is the biggest fake on the show, please let her and Brenda go up this week!

Archived