Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

The more I listen to Rachael talk the more I want to scream. Can you imagine being locked up in the house with her.

Brenden, your one sick puppy.

Yep. They should have switched solitary confinement to "Spend the day with Rachel in lockdown in the torture chamber." That would have made Hayden just about go out of his mind...

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. So who do you want to win HOH next week, and who do you think they should put up?

I want either Enzo or Britney to win myself, and I want either of them to put up Rachel and Brendon.

Who do you think it would be best to put up for whoever you want to win HOH and why?

For me, the whole house is against Brenchal.

I hope Ragan gets it. He seems to be the only one that'll go after the Brigade minus Matt. Not my favs but I don't see why everyone is so against Brendon and Rachel; regardless of their relationship/antics they are the only ones playing the game in my opinion.

I hope Ragan gets it. He seems to be the only one that'll go after the Brigade minus Matt. Not my favs but I don't see why everyone is so against Brendon and Rachel; regardless of their relationship/antics they are the only ones playing the game in my opinion.

You just answered your own question. Everyone is gunning for Brenden and Rachel because those two ARE playing the game. Together they have won 3 out of 5 HOH's. It's just a matter of who has the balls to put them up.

You just answered your own question. Everyone is gunning for Brenden and Rachel because those two ARE playing the game. Together they have won 3 out of 5 HOH's. It's just a matter of who has the balls to put them up.

I think they want them up for personal reasons and not game. Not liking them is personal - not strategic.

I think Britney will get out Lane or Inzo or Matt. She is smart. i think she no there are not many women in the house.

Maybe Enzo or Matt. She'll protect Lane. That's why she didn't use the POV.

Brendan won't go home, as nowbody can beat him in these contests. It might do him some good to loose his ball and chain ( Rachael) .. No offense but she's really gone too far.. As for Brittany.. She's damn cute and looks great in a bikini, but other than that unless she throws aside her engagement and convinces one of the "brigade" ( God I hate these stupid names) to be her showmance, the road ends at the final 6 at best.

Brendon and Rachel are the only ones that are playing the game so everyone can see. That's why they are the targets. Everyone else is playing the same "lay low" strategy(except Kathy's "lay down" strategy) The problem is if you get rid of the players and everyone left is too scared to do anything, then it will continue to be the most boring season ever.

That's why Brendon has to win tomorrow.

Britney is a good candidate, I think. I'm just a little worried that her goal might be to get out another girl.

She is the one who has educated the other HG that the only time a female has won in BB history is when F2 comes down to two women. That would lead the other HG to think she wants to keep other chicks in there, but that could be just what she wants them to think... :animated_scratchchin:

Huh? Rachel won two HOH and Brendon has won none (just a POV). Rachel wears the pants in this showmance. :flex:

She is the one who has educated the other HG that the only time a female has won in BB history is when F2 comes down to two women. That would lead the other HG to think she wants to keep other chicks in there, but that could be just what she wants them to think... :animated_scratchchin:

Huh? Rachel won two HOH and Brendon has won none (just a POV). Rachel wears the pants in this showmance. :flex:

Opps, sorry.. Somebody slap me with a red headed snapper. :lipsrsealed2:

Brendon has won two POVs. Together they have won like half the comps in the game. More if you include slop and luxury.

Opps, sorry.. Somebody slap me with a red headed snapper. :lipsrsealed2:

It could be argued that that the POV winner yields an equal, if not stronger power than HOH, so no biggie.

I'd LOVE to see the Golden POV (or whatever it was called where the POV winner could choose the replacement nominee). That always throws a nice wrench in the HGs plans! :animated_bouncy:

Yep. That's what I was going on. I think she would make a wild card move and nominate two of the guys in the Brigade. She would make sure the strongest one goes home, I think. I hope she knows Matt is in that Brigade, too because I haven't seen her try to buddy up with him yet.

Another thing these HGs should be thinking about is taking either Rachel/Brendon to F2 with them. Since they're playing personally and no one really likes them, it would seem that alone would guarantee them the big prize because no one in the jury would vote for them! Again, jmo! :animated_scratchchin:

Brendon has won two POVs. Together they have won like half the comps in the game. More if you include slop and luxury.

But Rachel is fighting every single day for them! She has won HOH twice! She is the one fighting for them to stay together in the house. Poor Rachel! :sleep1:

Waaahhhh, freaky, wah, wah. I've heard your schpeal enough, Rachel. :hammer:

Another thing these HGs should be thinking about is taking either Rachel/Brendon to F2 with them. Since they're playing personally and no one really likes them, it would seem that alone would guarantee them the big prize because no one in the jury would vote for them! Again, jmo! :animated_scratchchin:

I respectfully disagree, only because there are always some in the jury who vote based on gameplay, even if they didn't like the person. When you consider the fact that there are several "super-fans" in this game, the reasoning behind who they vote for will favor those who actually played the game. Rachel and her boytoy riding her coat-tails (via osmosis) are at least playing the game. I really think even the haters in the jury house will recognize their skillful BB play when it comes time to vote on the F2. That's why someone...anyone in the house needs to grow a pair, actually try to win HOH and put Brenchal on the block. IMO.

I'm hoping Brendan wins HOH. I want the Brigade broken up so bad so please no brigade members winning HOH!!

Yeah, but he'll nominate who Rachel convinces him he's nominating. "We are one, Brendon!" :animated_shocking: Plus Brendon's pretty much a girl which means he's likely to go after other girls. Jmo.

Archived