Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

In an effort to make my first and last constructive comment about Rack Hell...maybe when she gets outta the house and sees these tapes of her drunk she'll she'll rethink her alcohol intake. I've always thought drunks should be videoed and watch how "funny" they really are. I hope for Brenda's sake this is only a faux showmance. Any 30 year old man who willing to get involved with a cheap drunk (one sip and she gets looped) should know better at his age. I hope they are first two in Jury House so they can be broken up by Finale. Rack Hell will hate Brenda for "making her lose". Brenda should become a priest (or nun, as the case may be.)

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that brendon and rachel will probably look at video and hide. Like a lot of people who make total asses of themselves on reality tv shows.

I am enjoying their performance for this time. It beats listening to the rest of the house talk about their bouts with flatus and/or their problems with the peristaltic process.

So, what has the tramp done today?

In an effort to make my first and last constructive comment about Rack Hell...maybe when she gets outta the house and sees these tapes of her drunk she'll she'll rethink her alcohol intake. I've always thought drunks should be videoed and watch how "funny" they really are. I hope for Brenda's sake this is only a faux showmance. Any 30 year old man who willing to get involved with a cheap drunk (one sip and she gets looped) should know better at his age. I hope they are first two in Jury House so they can be broken up by Finale. Rack Hell will hate Brenda for "making her lose". Brenda should become a priest (or nun, as the case may be.)

He already hates her. He's gay and he's using her. You don't fool me Brendon!

All I can think every time I look at her is...... Somewhere there is a trailer park missing it's trash.....

(No offense meant to anyone who resides in a trailer, lived in 1 once myself, it just wasn't garbage row, lot A)

I think so too, these are two pathetic and desperate people hanging on to each other ... they worried me last night, I saw some control issues coming out, .. that relationship could get real messy really quick .

he is trying to change the hooker tendencies he (we) saw last night and she is trying to make him one of her "marks'

If you want to see Rachelg lose her top. Go to yesterday at 11:04 PM, can't remember the camera. She and some of the guys are talking. She was still drunk, and being totally ugly.

I will pass as seeing big fake boobs on a skanky looking unattractive girl drunk out of her mind is not a visual treat for me :animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

Just watched last night's scene in the bathroom with Brenda and Rachel. Wow. That look on her face was pure venom. Brenda would be a puddle of muck on the floor if looks could kill. And could that man have a more whiney voice?

Can't it will mess up the cutesy image they try to give her on Network... 'tryin to turn a HO into a Housewife"

She broke down quite well what she really is last night for those too slow to understand what a VIP waitress is

VIP provider :smilielol:

I can understand you all bashing her game play but what gives you the right to bash her for being a VIP cocktail waitress and a slut. Are you all experts at being a slutty VIP cocktail waitress? Do you not understand how hard it is to be a slutty VIP cocktail waitress? It's time to think about her feelings the next time you bash Ms. Vegas for being a slutty VIP cocktail waitress.

She works hard for her money...so hard for it honey...she works hard for her money so you better treat her right! :guitarist:

I can understand you all bashing her game play but what gives you the right to bash her for being a VIP cocktail waitress and a slut. Are you all experts at being a slutty VIP cocktail waitress? Do you not understand how hard it is to be a slutty VIP cocktail waitress? It's time to think about her feelings the next time you bash Ms. Vegas for being a slutty VIP cocktail waitress.

She works hard for her money...so hard for it honey...she works hard for her money so you better treat her right! :guitarist:

And Brendan just doesn't understand all her struggles and how she crossed the country to get to Vegas to make a life for herself as a slutty VIP cocktail waitress.

Archived