Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

I' m disgusted that DR is interfering in game by keeping brittany from speaking to Hayden , I said before game is being manipulated in this trashbags favor and this proves it more than ever. guess they'll get VIP favors later ... too scared to let her and Kristen go at it would have been interesting to watch

It's always the manipulation of the game either through America's votes or DR sessions that bother me most about BB.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope Rack-hell and Brenda are the first two sent to Jury House so they'll have plenty of time to hate each other's guts by finale.

I too believe the DR manipulates the game. Hopefully TPTB are reading this MB and others and it DAWNS on them that most of us hate this phoniest-of-all-time Showmance.

As far as the remaining HGs are concerned, I don't want any of them to win, either.

Let's hope Rack-hell and Brenda are the first two sent to Jury House so they'll have plenty of time to hate each other's guts by finale.

I too believe the DR manipulates the game. Hopefully TPTB are reading this MB and others and it DAWNS on them that most of us hate this phoniest-of-all-time Showmance.

As far as the remaining HGs are concerned, I don't want any of them to win, either.

Unfortunately, I don't think AG needs to read these boards to know how viewers feel toward Rachel and Brendon. The problem is that she knows the viewers will continue to watch each week just to see if and when rachel or brendon will be nominated and evicted. Our hatred of any of the house guests brings the ratings AG needs.

I am so disgusted with their make outs and poochy-woochy baby talks that I REALLY want to see their romance self destruct day-by-day on the feeds. This sounds much more entertaining. I think I'm a sadist. :box::hug::argue:

Rachel's not so bad, muted. Her mouth is like a gaping maw. Poor girl must have razor burn over 92% of her body, though. I hope that she continues to do well. Rachel keeps it interesting. I cannot say the same about the rest of them. Deadly boring bunch of people.

I'm enjoying Brit playing her like a fiddle. Rachel thinks she has control over Brit, wait till she sees the DR sessions when she gets out.

:animated_rotfl:

And has anyone else noticed whenever Rachel tries to cry not one tear is ever in her eye? And when she can't get any tears to flow she changes the subject and recovers quickly from her crying spell. She does it a lot, especially to Brenda. I don't think she has any interest in him at all. As soon as they leave the house Brenda is toast.

Nothing is interesting with Rachel. It's predictable. Getting rid of her is what will make things interesting. When there's finally some real scheming and the lines get redrawn. This is Big Brother, not Melrose Place.

She does seem like she is auditioning for a bit part in a "B" movie and failing miserably.

LMAO! Especially with that hair! :animated_rotfl:

yeah the hair, and she prolly has been peckin some wood,lol

Rachel is trying to convince the guys that buying a bottle and having her host a table in Vegas is preferable to them buying their own beer and meeting normal girls.

After calling Brendon "dumb", she also brought him down a few pegs by saying, "You stand in line?"

Very nice. (As in, could you be more awful, Rachel?)

Matt: "We're looking for a totally different kind of girl." UNDERTEXT: Not you, Rachel. :animated_rotfl:

Rachel, you are a PRIZE aren't you. Classy woman. You will be known to me from now on as Butter-Face because you can't even have a job in the day light. You have to sell expensive booze to drunk aging men in dimly lit night clubs. Well, someone has to do it.

Archived