Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel will be missed if she goes away too quickly. Be careful what you ask for. She is the center of that maelstrom. Better for Brendon to go before Rachel. New dynamics afoot if that happens.

I agree, Slimcruz. I want Rachel to watch Brendon walk out the door. That would make me very happy. I want her goodbye speech to say Julie came between her and her man!

I agree, Slimcruz. I want Rachel to watch Brendon walk out the door. That would make me very happy. I want her goodbye speech to say Julie came between her and her man!

lol

I think it would be better to see Rachel leaving the house with Brendon and Britney left behind. That would kill her.

I would like for all of the guys to talk Brit into using the power of veto on Kristin and then kathy would go home then Rachel could leave and as she's walking out the door Kristin could tell her that she will take care of her man. I bet she would refuse to leave.

If I were Kristen I'd be all over Brenda this week. Just to drive bazooka boobs nuts.

That's funny oh how I wish something would happen so she would freak out.

Maybe Matt or Enzo will be the new sabatour and then they hopefully can mess with her and her man.

Maybe Matt or Enzo will be the new sabatour and then they hopefully can mess with her and her man.

Hope you have/had a good time. I've never been to the French Quarter, I don't know what a beignet is (probably have seen it but don't know it by name) and I don't think I would ever eat muffaletta-don't like the name. lol

I know this is late but I just got home.(burp) Beignets are a French style doughnut except thy are square, no hole in the middle and sprinkeled in confectioners sugar. One word: A-W-E-S-O-M-E

If you love Itialian food a muffaletta is a sandwith with every kind of Itialan meat and chese you can imagine, plus olive salad.

My cholestrol is off the chart but I am fat and well fed. oops, where were we? :offtopic:

I know this is late but I just got home.(burp) Beignets are a French style doughnut except thy are square, no hole in the middle and sprinkeled in confectioners sugar. One word: A-W-E-S-O-M-E

If you love Itialian food a muffaletta is a sandwith with every kind of Itialan meat and chese you can imagine, plus olive salad.

My cholestrol is off the chart but I am fat and well fed. oops, where were we? :offtopic:

Yes, I figured it out about the beignet and came to the conclusion it's a zeppole without chocolate. And I did say it sounds awesome!

I'm Italian and not sure why I never heard of the muffy stuff. I must have heard it before but probably not pronouncing it right. do you mean Olive salad or the Olive loaf cut meat?

Where were we? Kristen lost and has to wear a hippitard (that's sounds oh so wrong and the PC people should be all over that). Hayden in the hoosgow on solitary confinement, Rachel won 5K, Britney won POV, Enzo won a 46 in TV and Brendon got the grandest prize of all: Rachel.

Whew!!!

Despite her annoying habits, and there are plenty; Rachel is the strongest player in the house so far, IMO. If not, she wouldn't be there. She managed to beat the odds and stay. If Brendon leaves, she might fall apart or she might even be better without him. They're a good team thus far despite the unbearably boring emotion they put us and each other through.

Despite her annoying habits, and there are plenty; Rachel is the strongest player in the house so far, IMO. If not, she wouldn't be there. She managed to beat the odds and stay. If Brendon leaves, she might fall apart or she might even be better without him. They're a good team thus far despite the unbearably boring emotion they put us and each other through.

Wonder what would have happened if MENSA MATTY had put her and Brenda up with his HOH ;)

I agree to a point. I have to wonder if certain people were not throwing competitions if she would be winning though.

Wonder what would have happened if MENSA MATTY had put her and Brenda up with his HOH ;)

I think that Rachel would have gone home. :)

I agree to a point. I have to wonder if certain people were not throwing competitions if she would be winning though.

Doesn't matter. They are and she is.

My EYEtalian grandma used to make zeppoli. Damn, they were good. Haven't had them is so long. Might have to learn how to make them.

I'd like to see Brendon go before Rachel since she would go nuts. She'd probably be worse than Michelle when Jesse was booted and what's her name when Crappy was kicked out. But then we'd have to listen to her in the DR screeching about revenge for her man!

I don't see Rachel and Brendon lasting through they're stay on BB if they make it to the end.

I so agree!!! I said 2 weeks ago there were already cracks forming but think B is too dumb to realize it. He has never had a "woman" like R. I lived in Vegas for 8 yrs and seeing that R is a "VIP" waitress was all I needed to know. Those trips she was bragging about and being "given" a CAR...who can't figure that out? Prostitution is not legal in the city of Vegas (although there are ranches outside the city limits) but a rose by any other name would still smell sweet. R is nothing more than a call girl in essence. Hayden was right on the money when he said "Men would do her but none would date her", does B not "hear" all the revelations this woman is telling about herself. A few more drunk nights and R talking should tell him all he needs to know.

I so agree!!! I said 2 weeks ago there were already cracks forming but think B is too dumb to realize it. He has never had a "woman" like R. I lived in Vegas for 8 yrs and seeing that R is a "VIP" waitress was all I needed to know. Those trips she was bragging about and being "given" a CAR...who can't figure that out? Prostitution is not legal in the city of Vegas (although there are ranches outside the city limits) but a rose by any other name would still smell sweet. R is nothing more than a call girl in essence. Hayden was right on the money when he said "Men would do her but none would date her", does B not "hear" all the revelations this woman is telling about herself. A few more drunk nights and R talking should tell him all he needs to know.

Wonder if Rachel has had an ad on TER or Big Doggie under Vegas provider :animated_rotfl:

How about :

If Matt had to donate it all to that bone disease why would he care if he got kicked out :animated_rotfl:

Yeah. Of course, I would love to see BB dish that to him if her were to win - on a silver platter of course. It would make my day. :party_smilie: Yeah, buddy!

Archived