Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Rachel, it's called Las Vegas, not "Veggis." But then again, how would you know, you only lived there a couple years.

EDIT: YES! Brendon's putting her in her place right now. Tired of all the Vegas shit, that she should talk more about her life before Vegas. This relationship is doomed.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG. The evil look on Rachel's face as she silenty glares at Brendon is SCAAAARRRRYYY! He's telling her that "he's not Vegas".

She's a demon, and he's saying, I'm not evil. She won't be phased, as she's confident that she can bring him to the dark side.

He's already caving, "It was funny for awhile..."

Run!

that relationship is never going to work out, never.. they're 2 different people, screw the science "interest" they both have.. she is a slutty showgirl waitress, he's a bitch scientist.. no match! no bueno.

OMG. The evil look on Rachel's face as she silenty glares at Brendon is SCAAAARRRRYYY! He's telling her that "he's not Vegas".

She's a demon, and he's saying, I'm not evil. She won't be phased, as she's confident that she can bring him to the dark side.

He's already caving, "It was funny for awhile..."

Run!

I saw that look as well. She is pissed that someone, especially a man, is not kissing her ass and telling her how beautiful she is as they shove $50's in her g- string. Run away, run away.

His arguments make me like him more. He seems like a good guy, and she's just poison.

As a viewer, we see pics in her HOH of her as a average Midwestern type cheerleader girl, pics of her hiking. But we don't hear about any of that, she just talks about her party lifestyle in Vegas all the time. I can understand why Brendon got fed up with it. He felt she was insulting the other houseguests by them saying their idea of a good time is just hanging out like normal people and she acted like they were all losers for it. Then that joke about Brendon being a dork because he would have to wait in line at her club instead of being let right in.

She literally turns into a statue when Brendon starts scolding her. Look at the death stare she gave him the first 5 minutes before she spoke. I put a picture up in the pictures forum.

Lol, now she says she might not want to move to UCLA with him because the dorm or whatever won't allow her to bring her dog, of some goofy sh*t like that.

If they had this fight in front of other HGs, it might buy them both a week or three. "Well, we don't need to put them up anymore, the honeymoon's over."

Lol, now she says she might not want to move to UCLA with him because the dorm or whatever won't allow her to bring her dog, of some goofy sh*t like that.

If they had this fight in front of other HGs, it might buy them both a week or three. "Well, we don't need to put them up anymore, the honeymoon's over."

Is the dog part of her "Vegas" act?

She can be a hooker in L.A. too.

Brenda is a baby and Rachel is a bitch.

omg its like a bad soap opera now.

I just turned BBAD back on and thought I was lost in a bad soap opera...

She's turning on the drama queen now.

She's been talking about her ho life in Vegas for 2 hours? I turned it off earlier because I couldn't watch this girl degrade herself -- talking about going to work with her butt cheeks showing... Umm yeah that's the life

They are arguing two different things. He says she kept plugging all her companies and was tired of it. She hears "I hate Vegas and this will never work". Why does this sound like every argument I've ever had with a woman?

I think she is treating him like one of her customers in the Vegas clubs she works. As soon as he runs out of BB value she will toss him aside. I almost feel sorry for Brendan. He is a sap and she is using him for a sucker. She sees his kind every day and knows a mark when she sees it.

I think she is treating him like one of her customers in the Vegas clubs she works. As soon as he runs out of BB value she will toss him aside. I almost feel sorry for Brendan. He is a sap and she is using him for a sucker. She sees his kind every day and knows a mark when she sees it.

Yup - earlier she was bragging about how she only drinks Patron Platinum and she never pays for drinks... That had to make him feel soooo great. Maybe he's finally seen the light.

Now Rachel wants to leave to get a drink of water and he won't let her leave. I've been there before. Rachel, I hope you wake up because soon he'll be scaring you into staying in the bedroom, afraid to make a sound. He says he "loves" you, but he's an obsessive controlling a hole.

Bradon to Rachel: I love you for exactly who you are. SUBTEXT: Stop being so self-absorbed.

This guy needs to tell the truth. Even though these are the two dumbest smart people I've ever seen, she's gotta know that when he says, "I'm afraid you want to stay in Vegas", that he's backtracking on the real issue, which is she is completely selfish.

I also agree that for a few minutes, this seemed so unreal that it had to be completely scripted.

My favorite moment? When he told her that their game would be ruined if she walked out the door.

Archived