Rachel - Week 4 (HoH)

CeCiMom

Hey, I know most of you don't like Rachel, and I totally understand, and agree, BUT, that is totally why if I were in the house I would keep her until the end. If I were sitting against her in the final 2 I would be guaranteeing myself a win!!! Nobody in that house likes her, they actually totally can't stand her!! She is polarizing everyone against her, even her showmance, is getting fed up with her! I can't see one person in the jury house giving her a vote. I don't care how many HOH's she wins, how many POV's she wins, that girls is not going to get one single jury vote, and that is why I would keep her around and make sure she was there, to be sitting right next to me in Final 2!!! i wouldn't even have to make up a horrible lie about a spouses illness, or beg for charity for my son...... just put me beside Rachel and I would win, hands down.

• Replies 643
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, big red is good at comps but her social game sucks and she needs to have some of that along with winning comps, you cant just whine and bitch about everyone is after us, or whaa they dont like me, whaa Brendon you dont stand up for me, whaa whaa whaa, if She doesnt start getting some social sklls she is gonna lose this big time, not that there is anything wrong with that,lolololfurious3.gif

Hey, I know most of you don't like Rachel, and I totally understand, and agree, BUT, that is totally why if I were in the house I would keep her until the end. If I were sitting against her in the final 2 I would be guaranteeing myself a win!!! Nobody in that house likes her, they actually totally can't stand her!! She is polarizing everyone against her, even her showmance, is getting fed up with her! I can't see one person in the jury house giving her a vote. I don't care how many HOH's she wins, how many POV's she wins, that girls is not going to get one single jury vote, and that is why I would keep her around and make sure she was there, to be sitting right next to me in Final 2!!! i wouldn't even have to make up a horrible lie about a spouses illness, or beg for charity for my son...... just put me beside Rachel and I would win, hands down.

True. But considering the fact that these HG voted out Annie and kept her in the first go-round, I'm not sure about that. They make some quirky decisions, if you ask me. They might actually vote for her to win. That would be my fear. I mean they obviously voted out the wrong people the first two go rounds.

This is no longer Big Brother 12. It's the Brenden and Rachel show. They are actually calling everyone up to the hoh room and questioning them trying to find out who is after them. They all claim to be big huge fans of this show. If that's the case then they should start some drama instead of avoiding it. She was going after Kristin before they had the fight. Good for kristen not accepting her fake ass apology. I hope she wins the pov so I can watch Rachel cry about it for the rest of the week.

Hi everyone.

I waver back and forth on whether I like Rachel. I can understand the hate she gets, since she presents herself like a cheap idiot, but I think there is more to her than all that. I certainly like her a lot more than Brendon right now so for everyone who thinks he can do better, HA! I don't like how he tries to strong arm her all the time. I don't like how he tried to strong arm Regan about Andrew. It really says something about his character that he can't see what he is doing or understand her concerns about him. She is poor at expressing herself to him, but he really needs to chill.

She isn't a complete idiot. Don't completely dismiss her concerns. Honestly, if he listened to her more, their game would be a tad better. Calling Matt out was stupid, but Matt should be a concern. There have been a few other situations that by not even considering her thoughts, he's hurt their game. All the plans he made with Andrew, without her, were bizarre and stupid. Rachel saying that something sounded like one of "Brendon's dumb plans" was dead on. The man maybe smart, but he plays this game like an absolute moron.

True. But considering the fact that these HG voted out Annie and kept her in the first go-round, I'm not sure about that. They make some quirky decisions, if you ask me. They might actually vote for her to win. That would be my fear. I mean they obviously voted out the wrong people the first two go rounds.

I agree with this. There is NO FOR SURE win when it comes to BB. If they go by game play they may say she played the game the hardest and she struggled the hardest.

Bottom line is you can never be 100% sure on anything when it comes to BB.

I don't really care all that much for Rachel but kudos to her for being called to the podium so many times and winning. None of them like her but they could have sent her home. Didn't. Could have put her on the block. Didn't. Who's the fool in this scenario? Not Rachel. Last I looked Rachel was HOH.

I agree Slim she won that comp hands down and I really like that part of her, but her reasoning is skewed and is taking its toll on her game, she does need to chill out, be a lot more quiet about what she is thinking, and this whole showmance of hers is getting in the way of the game, Brandon should never have gone behind her and plotted with Andrew, that really was one of the strong nails in Andrews coffin, I think, along with hurting them both in the game. She really needs to zip it, and Brendon needs to chill out on tryin to be co-hoh

I agree 100%, Denise. After Kristen showed her true colors last night surely Rachel will put her up.

Oh, I think she's putting her up, no doubt. I think her worry is whether to put Hayden up with her. If she doesn't put Hayden up with her, she's going to put Kathy up next to her. Kathy is the new "Hoops".

Because in the end I think she wants attention. She doesn't know squat about the subtleties of this game. Neither do I and that's why you never hear me claim that I do. I miss stuff so you'll never see me lining up to join BB and even if you did and I got in i wouldn't proclaim to everyone that I know this game so well.

Once again...insecurities...she is full of them

-Kyo

She's totally after attention. Rachel is very narcissistic.

I agree Slim she won that comp hands down and I really like that part of her, but her reasoning is skewed and is taking its toll on her game, she does need to chill out, be a lot more quiet about what she is thinking, and this whole showmance of hers is getting in the way of the game, Brandon should never have gone behind her and plotted with Andrew, that really was one of the strong nails in Andrews coffin, I think, along with hurting them both in the game. She really needs to zip it, and Brendon needs to chill out on tryin to be co-hoh

Well said. Unfortunately, Rachel will never zip it. I don't think that she can. She is clearly capable of taking it all but for some bizarre reason, she is not playing the classic game - except for excelling at comps. I think that her mind is on other things and again; unfortunately for him, in my heart of hearts, I don't think it is Brendon. Hope so (because I like him), but I wonder. I think that Denise4925 might be right. She might be narcissistic. I also think that Rachel might not have always been a girl with a lot of attention. It might be new to her.

Hi everyone.

I waver back and forth on whether I like Rachel. I can understand the hate she gets, since she presents herself like a cheap idiot, but I think there is more to her than all that. I certainly like her a lot more than Brendon right now so for everyone who thinks he can do better, HA! I don't like how he tries to strong arm her all the time. I don't like how he tried to strong arm Regan about Andrew. It really says something about his character that he can't see what he is doing or understand her concerns about him. She is poor at expressing herself to him, but he really needs to chill.

She isn't a complete idiot. Don't completely dismiss her concerns. Honestly, if he listened to her more, their game would be a tad better. Calling Matt out was stupid, but Matt should be a concern. There have been a few other situations that by not even considering her thoughts, he's hurt their game. All the plans he made with Andrew, without her, were bizarre and stupid. Rachel saying that something sounded like one of "Brendon's dumb plans" was dead on. The man maybe smart, but he plays this game like an absolute moron.

Totally 100% agree with everything you've said here. I feel the same about Rachel. It seems at least three of us have that love/hate relationship going on with Rachel right now. I can't stand her whining and narcissism. I don't care about her social game, because Danielle in BB8 played the same game and made it to final 2. Actually, that's who Rachel reminds me of. They are a like in many ways, competitive, a winner, no social game, fell in love with the hunk of the house, spoiled, whiner and narcissistic. But, Rachel doesn't have a Dick in the house to help her play the game better.

Brenden is an idiot when it comes to playing this game, and is no help in the nuances of this game and how to play it. He questions her good instincts and strong arms her to rethink them until she overthinks and she makes the wrong decision.

I don't really care all that much for Rachel but kudos to her for being called to the podium so many times and winning. None of them like her but they could have sent her home. Didn't. Could have put her on the block. Didn't. Who's the fool in this scenario? Not Rachel. Last I looked Rachel was HOH.

Right??!! :animated_rotfl:

Well said. Unfortunately, Rachel will never zip it. I don't think that she can. She is clearly capable of taking it all but for some bizarre reason, she is not playing the classic game - except for excelling at comps. I think that her mind is on other things and again; unfortunately for him, in my heart of hearts, I don't think it is Brendon. Hope so (because I like him), but I wonder. I think that Denise4925 might be right. She might be narcissistic. I also think that Rachel might not have always been a girl with a lot of attention. It might be new to her.

To be honest, even though she is narcissistic and needy in my opinion, I truly think she could play a better game if Brenden where not in the house. She really doesn't need him. Yes, he can win POV's which is a bonus, but I think their romance gets in the way of playing the game constructively. That's why Dick got rid of Nick in BB8 so that Danielle could concentrate on playing the game. It's too bad Britney is not good at competitions. She and Brit would be a good team.

Yeah. And then Brendon tries to make her feel guilty if she doesn't take his side. I think he might want attention just as much as Rachel, and it kills him that he's not getting it this week with her as HOH. He'll just try to steal her thunder.

Good point, Slim. Rachel does seem like the kind of girl who has been struggling to fit in for a long time, and now she thinks she's finally found it on the BB show. Now she's getting more attention than anyone else. Sad that she reminds me of some of my students who go after negative attention rather than positive attention just to get attention that they should be getting at home and not just at school. Always feel bad for those kids. :disappointed:

To be honest, even though she is narcissistic and needy in my opinion, I truly think she could play a better game if Brenden where not in the house. She really doesn't need him. Yes, he can win POV's which is a bonus, but I think their romance gets in the way of playing the game constructively. That's why Dick got rid of Nick in BB8 so that Danielle could concentrate on playing the game. It's too bad Britney is not good at competitions. She and Brit would be a good team.

I've not thought of that particularly, but it is true, Dick wanted Nick gone and it happened for a good reason. I agree that Britney and Rachel would be a good team. I thought that it might happen with Rachel and Krisen but that door seems closed - for whatever reason. Rachel/Brendon need to reach out to a strong person for their number three.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek :glove:

I am sooooooooooooo sick of Rachel saying over and over that every minute in the house is LIFE OR DEATH :skellington: for her and Brendon. WTH? :shutup:

The weight on Rachel's shoulders was brought on by........................drum roll please.

RACHEL....ta dahhhhhhh.

What do you expect when you start a showmance the first week your in the house with a hunk like Brenden.

It's the price you pay sweetie. Granted she is working her booty off defending herself but she brought it upon herself in the first place.

Her and Kristen have been in the HOH for quite some time now having a come to Jesus party. Kristen's doing pretty well defending herself although I think Rachel will still put her up. If Hayden does not go up with her he is DAMN lucky. He should have known better that get involved with someone especially watching Brenchal being targeted be almost everyone.

Keep your blue veined thumper in check until after you get out of the house!!!

Archived