Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

i am so going to enjoy seeing him go this next week and it is fitting since nat was carried the entire game she is last to go before final 2.

as much as i detest k/n i dont see what they are doing as just mean (although it is mean) . many times in competition that little mental edge is the difference between winning and loosing. if they can keep them concentrating on ways to save jeff thats less time they have to concentrate on the next comps.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but Kevin has drank the kool-aide and there is no purpose for their meanness. If this is what BB has evolved to then I will get off the BB train. I miss the old BB's back in the day where the game was more about competitions and alliances and not about lies and evil.

Well I agree with this one too, I am pretty sick of Natalie and how Kevin is just a week follower, he has done nothing much in this game, I long for the days of alliances and goood ol fashioned fun and games, Natalie has brought this game down to a really new LOW level. I can't give her props, because I do not agree witht he kind of person she is, it is not a game to her, it is who she is, she tells lies when there is no reason to lie, like sayin the microphone dropped out of Chimas hand, what?? clearly it was thrown and we could all see it was thrown, so her sayin that right there shows what disreguard she has for any kind of truth. She seems to get a kick out of hurting others trying to constantly stir up shit, and If I was in the audiance at the finale I would be hard pressed not to booo her when she walks ot, and boooo really long and hard.

Natalie was desperate to keep chima in the game and tried her best to calm chima down and lied to try and keep her. Natalie and kevin were distraught. LOL. Their ally was leaving and they knew it. Chima went nutso. That is the one time I saw natalie freaked. Kevin is always nervous and freaked-out about something. I just dunno about kevin. He is okay but nothing fabulous.

He's simply a follower. He lives in fear of payback or blame. Talks big in the DR then tucks his yellow Gucci clad tail when he steps back out. He's trying to get to the F2 on luck then his jury friends will give it to him.

That is the one time I saw natalie freaked.

Didn't you see her when the dragonfly was dive bombing them? LOL

KEVIN! KEVIN! KEVIN! KEVIN! lmao

LOL, you are right, JP.

I have been watching stuff and Kevin is as big a piece of chit, imo, as natalie. Both worthless, lying sneaks with neither possessing an ounce of self-respect. It would please me more than I can say to see them both go way in a double eviction. It is one thing to play a game and increase your chances through deceit, etc... but rifling through personal possessions of another HG repeatedly is beyond low. Both seem to have some sort of obsessive hate for Michele. It is sick and they can both go to hell for all I care.

REMIND YOU OF ANYBODY?:

"Jun, Season Four: Jun and her runner-up Alison pioneered the idea of playing two alliances against each other until such time as they could team up to assume control of the game. Watching her play her hapless ex-boyfriend Jee, it was easy to see who the brains in the relationship was. Jun had her nasty side, but in the end, all she had to be was less hateful than Alison."

i know natalie will throw him under the bus

will he do the same to her next week if neither of two wins pov next week

the battle of him vs michelle in pov should be a good one

I think Nat will dump Kevin F3, not before. Kevin will never dump Nat. (Idiot)

Also, usually the PoV during F4 is the order of HoH, PoV's, Nominee's, etc. And Nat has been studying that stuff big time for a couple weeks now. It will be quite the comp to see who wins K/M/N, imo.

Kevin and Natalie have said at least 10 times that "Jordon doesn't count", (while chuckling satanically like the minions they are).

I hope on Thursday or Saturday that somewhere in China, a butterfly flaps it's wings, and Jordon, amidst the chaos, comes out on top and chooses wisely to get one of these bozos booted.

And, screw you, Kevin, you butterfly hater. :angry2:

May the butterflys of the world unite in their flapping a BB storm to wash you away!

He has become as bad as Natalie.

I totally agree. I really liked him at first but have no respect for him at all now. I hope he's watching and filing away all the lies he's heard from Natalie and watching and knowing how she cheats. I mean, they have ALL seen her cheat at some point. Why can't they see that if she cheats at something as mundane as chess or pool, imagine what she's doing to win this game! Seriously, how can they not see this? She was bitching to Kevin last night about how she could have been at home making more money than what she's made in the BB house. At 18...she makes that much money, working at Blockbuster? Jeez, people open your eyes!

Kevin is not a nice person.

I think he's been influenced by Natalie big time, but still hope that he wins over her!!!

Why did anyone "like him at first?" He immediately associated with chima and denigrated everybody else not in their group. He joined-in from the get-go with all the making fun and laughing. He was just quieter about it in public because he is a wispy man afraid of confrontation and likes to do his dirty work behind the scenes. He stays with natalie because he KNOWS she will stay with him - until such time as it no longer benefits her. He admires her audacity since he doesn't have any. I guess he fooled us, too.

The man fears butterflies. That pretty much says it all.

I never liked the fact that he associated with Lydia, Jessie, Chima and Natalie but I never thought of him as evil til the past several weeks.

He joined-in from the get-go with all the making fun and laughing. He was just quieter about it in public because he is a wispy man afraid of confrontation and likes to do his dirty work behind the scenes

Who hasn't? Michelle especially when Chima was HOH, with K&N after this last POV comp. It's the name of the game...kick somebody when they are down and kiss their ass when they are on top.

Yes he's said hateful things and he used Jeff, but I still like Kevin He needed Nat to stay in the game but he knows she will backstab him before final 2. I think he sees its Nats intention to go to the end with Jordan since Nat tells him not to speak to Jordan. Last night he would not leave Nat's side, not wanting to give her the chance to get in Jordan's ear.

His actions are not as bad as Natalie and he has won something, but you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas.

Archived