Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are right about that, LenRay. We have always suspected that the DR influenced the HGs but this season the HGs have said things many times about what the DR tries to do when they talk to them.

Off Topic: What did you do with Shipp, LenRay? Haven't seen her here lately. You don't have her locked in your basement, do you? :D

I don't know if you will be able to get Chima's head out of her own a$$ ( she will be interviewing herself from there) to be a witness.

I'm hoping Kevin wants to keep Jeff in the house just so he has something nice to look at. :drool: Maybe he could go to Jeff and tell him all the shit that Nasty has done. Since he is HoH it would be a good time to do it since its not like when a HG is trying to suck up and stay safe.

Well there are other ways not to have to listen to the "hate"... just sayin' :giggle:

----------------------------------

A part of me wants to see Jordon out this week... and save the F4 for the best players left in the game. See Nat out next week and then the best overall competitors battle it to the end.

I really like the way Kevin is handling things. He spoke to Mich, was very open with her. Is speaking with Jord, is very gentle and made it clear that she'll be safe no matter what (like if he has to break a tie, she'll stay) then explained how he sees her and Jeff as two seperate ppl, not a team and to remember that. Now he's getting ready to talk to Jeff.

I just really like the way he's handling things and not letting it go to his head, at least not thus far.

I think Kevin's(not Natalie's) best move would to put Jeff and Jordan up and tell them that Michelle is the one they want out. Jeff put Kevin and Natalie up as pawns, so turn about would be fair. Now he can still go after Jeff if J/J do not win veto or put up Michelle as the replacement nom. The only down side to this for him is Michelle winning POV and taking J or J off... then Natalie leaves(finally). This plan only has a 20% chance of failing.

This is what I would like to see happen. But J&J have to not piss off Michelle to the point she won't take Jeff off

Kevin just told Jordan and then Jeff he is putting up Michele and Jordan with Michele being the target.

Kevin told Jordan that she is Gucci

ooops he is putting up Jeff and Michele

Um they must have thought it thru. Putting up Jeff, keeps him from pulling jordan off making himself and her safe, thus having to put up Nat with J/J voting, nat could very well get booted.

Bad news if Michelle gets POV tho, he will have to put up J/J together and bye bye Jeffie poo.

Kevin thinks that Jeff might be aligned with Michele he also told Jeff that he thinks he is smarter then he acts.

Kevin said he does not want to be another Marcellas.

Jeff left HOH and said no problem Kevin we are still good.

Kevin is sorta freaking talking to himself in the HOH and said now I am second guessing himself. He said OH GOD I need Natalie.

Michele at the HOH door and now talking to Kevin.

Let's face it, Jeff wouldn't keep Kevin and the point of all the lies was to get Jeff out. Wasn't it? If not, I am confused and frankly, hearing that he still "needs" natalie makes me realize that she IS in fact driving the limo.

Kevin thinks that Jeff might be aligned with Michele he also told Jeff that he thinks he is smarter then he acts.

Kevin said he does not want to be another Marcellas.

Well, Kevin, I hate to disappoint you, hon, but no; he isn't smarter than he acts.

the last convo with michelle at the end...leads me to believe that kevin wants gnat to think she is driving the bus...but I think kevin knows exactly what he wants out of this HOH,and is willing to do what is best for him...I thought he handled the michelle interview extremely well!!! But I could be totally wrong!!! ;)

She told him how he should handle his HOH and how to handle his nomination speech. Her mouth is running a mile a minute. She was gun ho for Michele to go but Kevin told her if Jordan was up Jeff said he would take her off so she now is thinking Jeff to go.

Anyway it is all about the POV tomorrow.

I love how Kevin told Natalie everything about his convo with Jeff but definitely left out details of his convo with Michelle. For example, Michelle said she would want to take out Natalie in a Jordan, Kevin, Natalie, Michelle final four and that she pretty much offered him final 2. Or that if she was HOH in final 4 that she would keep Kevin safe, and if she happened to win POV that same week, she would keep nominations the same. So I think Kevin is really trying to slowly sway Natalie into getting rid of Jeff. But like they said and like we've been saying, at this point it all comes down to comps.

Archived