Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

maybe people are waiting for Kevin to grow some cajones. He did stay up in the HOH room until 4 pm yesterday and we don't see much of him so that may be why.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, this is interesting- Kevin is HOH and there's been no posting here 15 hours???? Goes to show how lame he is.

Is Kevin still in the house?!

:rolleyes:

Too bad Kevin trusts Nat 100% and is scared of Jeff coming after him. Hopefully he listened to Michele's conversation last night about how Natalie would beat Kevin in F2. He knows how she lies and instigates and can't win a competition. Makes no sense for him to hold on to her past next week. He should let Michele win PoV (assuming Michele is HoH) and Nat can be gone without him getting the blood on his hands.

Kevin needs to lock the HOH door and listen to music. He does fine as long as he is alone. Put kevin with someone bitching about anything or anybody and he cannot help but join in; whichever way the wind is blowing. It doesn't seem to be difficult to find somebody bitching about something in the BB11 house. That is the biggest bunch of malcontents I have seen since never. Losers; all, and one of them is going home with 500K. A normal, happy conversation is beyond their reach.

I should have gotten a clue as to the timbre of the place when Chima appeared. The person(s) responsible for finding these people should be looking for a job.

Didn't you see him sashay through the rooms?

:animated_rotfl:

Kevin is very lady-like, isn't he?

I wish that key to pandora's box released an irate Russell going off on Kevin...that little scared rabbit would be dead as a doornail...from shock.

No way it would be smart for Kevin to get rid of Gnat this week. Next week, is a different story. If Kev won POV next week he would seriously contemplate getting rid of the Gnat. Michele & Jordan would have to strike a F2 deal with him and convince him that she's friends with the entire jury.

Michelle somewhat redeemed herself in my eyes last night with her pitch to Kevin to keep Jeff. I believe she's sincere that it's more than just wanting Jeff's vote because she didn't have to make the pitch at all. The pitch made sense to me, although I'm slightly biased.

Kevin, on the other hand, frightened scaredy-cat that he is ("Gnatalie," he whines as he watches Jeff's reaction on the HOH spy screen to hearing he's going on the block, "I need you"), does not have the cajones to alter his perceptions.

What can you expect from someone who hates butterflies. ;)

Yes, word girl. Michele played great last night, first bringing Jeff out of his funk. And second talking to Kevin. Too bad he's so weak and subservient to queen bee Natalie. (I'd love to loose butterflies on those two in a comp!!!!) right before a comp begins I'd say, "Natalies...a catepillar just crawled in your hair...."

Whoever is unfortunate enough to wind up in F2 with Nat will not get big money.

If they were man eating butterflys Kevin would be safe!!! :animated_rotfl:

Don't you know ED would would be collecting every crawling critter he could find to unlease on Nat/Kev...why are these other HGs so clueless?????

:stirthepot:

The biggest, bestest move he could make right now is to put Nat up in Michelle's place. I'd pay a million bucks to see her face!!!

Too bad Kevin trusts Nat 100% and is scared of Jeff coming after him. Hopefully he listened to Michele's conversation last night about how Natalie would beat Kevin in F2. He knows how she lies and instigates and can't win a competition. Makes no sense for him to hold on to her past next week. He should let Michele win PoV (assuming Michele is HoH) and Nat can be gone without him getting the blood on his hands.

We all know this is his best move but there is such a slim chance Kevin will do it. GNat has everyone fooled with her lies.

Did Kevin earlier when BBAD started that maybe if Jordan wins POV she would take them to the F3. Seriously Kevin had proved he can play and win comps so how does he think Jordan could win something and save him and Nat. I really must of missed something cause Kev can't be serious needing Jordan to take him to the end.

The biggest, bestest move he could make right now is to put Nat up in Michelle's place. I'd pay a million bucks to see her face!!!

Me too! If Kevin would grow some gonads and quit being Gnats bitch he would realize the smartest move is to get her OUT! :running:

You know I thought I would not dislike Kevin so much but his little games with Natalie that really have nothing to to with strategy make me sick. They are both messing with Michele, Jeff and Jordan just for the fun of making fools of them.

Archived