Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

Natalie isn't running Kevin's show. Natalie may THINK she's running the show, but she isn't. Kevin is playing brilliantly.

ITA HE seems to be the only 1 thinking of the entire game at the time it is actually necessary to be. He has played both sides of the house like a fiddle. Coming up and delivering the LML (of course Nasty takes credit for this but it was actually Kevin who proposed the idea to save himself from the block) to get Jeff to do what he wanted him to do was the best move thus far in the whole game. Go Kev don't stop now, put your big boy pants on and bring this 1 home!!!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live feeds say Kevin's hoh might be taken away since he told J/M they are going up.

Would they do that? Not sure if there is a difference but Jeff said K/N they were going up because he was going to back door Russell. Kevin didn't say he planned to back door anyone.

if you see this post anyplace else ignore it my cat jumped on my laptop and had different screens popping up and replies posting all over the place) :angry:

No that is not true. The HOH most definitely tells the HG at times even if they are told not to.

Jeff just told Natalie and Kevin they were going up last eviction. There are some rules but not sure exactly what they are.

Give your cat a pet for me!

So the only way to get Natalie out this week is if Jordan wins POV, right? Because then she can save Jeff and they both vote out Natalie. If she took off Michelle, no telling what she would do. She might flip things and force a tie.

So the only way to get Natalie out this week is if Jordan wins POV, right? Because then she can save Jeff and they both vote out Natalie. If she took off Michelle, no telling what she would do. She might flip things and force a tie.

Nope. If Jordan wins POV, she'll save Jeff, but they'll STILL vote out Michele. They're stupid idiots leaving an alliance of 2 in the game and getting rid of a loner.

But they've been stupid the entire game so I wouldn't expect anything different.

Yeah, Omega, that's what is so disappointing. They'll have no one but themselves to blame when they end up in the jury house.

ummmm attention. Up in the HOH room we have a little HOH sydrome going on. Kevin and Nat saying nasty things about Michele and Jeff. The said that Michele said that she put up Chima for Jeff and he would not return the favor. Kevin says that Michele sill want so suck on his sack.

Just and example of the talk up there soooo.... just sayin it happens to all of them.

the nom of jeff/ michelle was the smartest noms for this very reason of what i knew would happen michelle wins pov

Lucky Kevin, he just had best case scenario work out for him. Michelle winning POV and Jeff is a lock to go home. Michelle would be more inclined to take Kevin to final 2 than Natalie and probably even Jordan. His biggest hurdle to make it to final 2 will be next week.

I don't know that kevin will want to go to F2 with natalie. I am thinking natalie will go next. Once jordan realizes what has gone down, she is going to want natalie gone and kevin, of all of them, knows how diabolical natalie is. If he can get her out with the onus on someone else, I think he might.

I would assume Michele will win HOH, possibly POV too. If she wants Jordan gone then she only has to put J up again K or N...Michele should IMO put up K and N. Although silly Jordan would take Kevin out instead of Nat. Breaking up the pairs is always a good strategy.

I would assume Michele will win HOH, possibly POV too. If she wants Jordan gone then she only has to put J up again K or N...Michele should IMO put up K and N. Although silly Jordan would take Kevin out instead of Nat. Breaking up the pairs is always a good strategy.

ITA about breaking up pairs.

Archived