Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ajmac... This is what's frustrating for me about Kevin. As against the grain as saving Jeff is... it really is his best move right now. He should be brokering a deal with Michele for F2 and Jeff F3. Counting on Natalie to win HoH and/or PoV next week to save him is ridiculous with her track record. Especially because according to his DR sessions he knows/sees that Natalie is NOT going to help him in this game, she is there for herself (which she should be) and he needs to think for himself and not both of them.

There's still time and after watching BBaD last night... I wouldn't be surprised if the paranoia that K/N are displaying about each other doesn't mean that there isn't some kind of last minute deal to be made... who bites 1st is the question, imo.

If I were Kevin, I would be making a very strong pitch to Michelle and possibly even Jeff that they CANNOT win against Natalie. Of course, he can't trust Jeff to honor any deal at this point, but he should go ahead and take his chances by keeping him if there is a tie. Just keep pushing the idea that they have no chance against the Gnat and that he would take either of them to final two. This is his best shot.

Kevin knows that she will kill him with a large part of the jury if he doesn't act her way. Which she can. And will. Course, she is going to kill him with the jury anyway if they are F2. He better take Michele. I think he might take Jeff, though, and get rid of Jordan. I think that Jordan is going Thursday. I think that Jeff is going to be ok with that.

Ohhh Kevin... listen to your BFF. Couple days ago her back was hurting and now she's bloated and going to start her period. Hmmm, truth or not... I don't see an HoH or PoV win from her. :animated_scratchchin:

ajmac... This is what's frustrating for me about Kevin. As against the grain as saving Jeff is... it really is his best move right now. He should be brokering a deal with Michele for F2 and Jeff F3. Counting on Natalie to win HoH and/or PoV next week to save him is ridiculous with her track record. Especially because according to his DR sessions he knows/sees that Natalie is NOT going to help him in this game, she is there for herself (which she should be) and he needs to think for himself and not both of them.

There's still time and after watching BBaD last night... I wouldn't be surprised if the paranoia that K/N are displaying about each other doesn't mean that there isn't some kind of last minute deal to be made... who bites 1st is the question, imo.

great points on the f2 & F3 deals, i was just looking at next week. i really think kevin is thinking about it but don't know if he has the nerve to do it. he's really in a bad spot right now & he knows it, so maybe.........

Kevin would never keep Jeff. He's trying hard earlier tonight to get Michele to vote out Jeff by telling her all the crap Jeff had told him about her...He's thinking Natalie may keep Jeff and if he gets Michele to vote Jeff out he'll broker a tie and send Jeff packing himself. He so scared of Jeff will come after him Deal or not....Too bad Michele wasn't buying it....but he has nothing to worry as Natalie won't keep Jeff...he's just doing the typical HOH paranoia dance...

I rewound my tape twice to see Kevin convulse and scream like a little girl with his hand in the box.

I can only assume he felt the fluttering of little butterflies and was paralyzed in fear!

Are we watching the same show ... Cause I am confused ... Didnt both Jeff and Michelle say they would tell Kevin what he wants to hear and screw him over ...

How is keeping Jeff best for him???

I understand most people are J/J fans but come on .. Be real ... Keeping Jeff is not in Kevins best interest ...

I got insomnia and saw that drunk on 2 or 3 Mike lemonades :animated_rotfl:

Wonder if she was putting on ,then again she weighs what 95 pounds .

Can you see her drinking some single malt scotch or real good tequila :animated_rotfl:

Regardless she was the most annoying I have seen her yet.

She ain't keeping Jeff .

I just want to add - after the card games, Gnat, Jordan and Jeff were outside. Kev come out and went to the hammock. Gnat said Kev is a L. Jeff asked what's an L? Gnat replied loser. All for Kevin to hear.

Kevin knows Nat is playing Jordan (Nat plays everyone)...trouble is...Kevin knows she is throwing him under the bus in the process and he doesn't like it. He doesn't trust Nat at all...but tolerates her because he may need her along the way depending on how Hoh and Pov go next week...he doesn't want to burn a bridge with her.

Kevin thinks that Nat could beat him in F2 jury votes...he's gonna want her out next week...hopefully he'll get what he wants too. He's using his subtle ways to get Michele in his corner...both knowing full well Nat is out to get Michele. Jordan is going to be the problem...as much as Jeff tells her not to believe Nat and that she should trust Michele...Jordan still falls for Nat's BS.

Kevin thinks that Nat could beat him in F2 jury votes...he's gonna want her out next week...

If Michelle or Jordan win HOH next week this is where he starts throwing Natalie's ass under the bus big time. I believe that he will reveal the LML and how it was all Nat's idea that he was just the delivery boy. He will tell all next week IMO. It would be so great to see him & Nat campaining against each other.

all about pov this week for him

him and michelle are about even in comps

they are the other biggest comp threat

he destroyed her in last semi-endurance comp

he been throwing comps in the beginning so we will see which of the two is the strongest

Archived