Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh! I have to agree, slimcruz.........I have been saying all along that Jeff getting out Russ was good because Russ was a strong competitor...........using that logic, Jeff should go next. But, since I don't want Jeff to go, I think the focus NOW should be on votes...........makes sense to me NOW (lol)..........count the JH votes and base your decision on that alone, Kev! :rolleyes:

I neither liked or disliked him until made up that lie about Russel, then I started to like him because it was a smart game move. I actually like Russel, and wanted him to stay if for no other reason to get rid of Jeff and all his whinning.

See, for Kevin's game plan, he needs to get rid of Jeff or Michelle. Even though Jeff is delicious on my eyes (and other various parts of my body), I cannot STAND the way he speaks to Jordan. Jeff saying that he's trying to fix Jordan so she becomes a better person is an arrogant, egotistical, asshole comment to say. So I am totally fine with karma coming back to bite Jeff on the ass and putting him in the jury house.

"I don't like the way Jeff talks to Jordan".............me either, but that's between J/J.

"Looks don't mean everything"..............no, but it wasn't JUST Jeff's looks that got his following..........it was his personality that showed who he was b4 he was forced into "game mode". He even said that he is NOT himself in the BB house..........and, for those of us who have watched, he has changed.

IMO, he is struggling with "liking" Jordan as a person and knowing she is detrimental to his "game".

Should he be extra special nice to Jordan, when she has shown over & over she's not as interested in him AND she does nothing to further his game? Is he supposed to be trying to be a better person or trying to win BB?

Kevin's choice is similar.........what does he owe the brat?.........all these people o into the BB house ALONE, to win a game.........who decides at what point they need to STOP trying to win and just be "loyal, caring, good people" on TV?

IMO, at that point, they should just leave. Game over.

Jeff saying that he's trying to fix Jordan so she becomes a better person is an arrogant, egotistical, asshole comment to say.

I think we need to remember how he's not the smartest guy either. The context in which he said it was all game related. I think he probably meant to fix her to be a better "player".

ETA: He's stated many times that Jordan is unlike anyone he's ever met.. how she's the nicest person, etc.

I'm playing BBAD back at 33 min into show and so far no HOH room.

Question re: Kevin: Does he drink? I don't think I have ever seen him take a drink. Maybe if he got a little sloshed he might just stand up to Nat.

well, for sure all the "buffaloed (sp?) by the brat people will be going on & on & on about how SHE is in charge, gonna run the HOH, probably already got her winning NEXT HOH but I give Kevin more credit than that........THIS is his chance.........I hope he takes it and does what HE thinks is best for HIM.

Well, GSN, I disagree............I think it would be in Kevin's best interest if the brat was gone.............and, maybe I'm missing something, but give me a scenario where Kevin gets more votes over the brat, F2............I have enough poster pin ups of Jeff to last a life time............but even I know Jeff could NEVER win aginst Kevin, F2. IF Kevin keeps the brat, it means he's resigned to 2nd place.

I think only Jess would vote for Nat, but who knows. If Kevin/Nat were F2 and Nat won the big money then she would be the first winner in BB history to never win any comps at all.

Remember Ronnie and Chima can't vote for her to win.

kevin has to get to F2 with gnat, before gnat can beat him in the jury vote.

It's all well and good to consider jury votes,at this stage...but kinda OBSOLETE if you don't get to F2.

Competing against jeff is riskier than competing against gnat as you yourself have said many many times...she can't win SH*T!!! ;)

Kevin is not in the jeff/jordan /gnat final 3 plan....

If kevin voted out gnat this week most likely kevin would be the odd man out, as jeff /jordan if they had any sense at all, would revert back to michelle as their F3 so they would have a chance in jury rather than go against kevin for jury votes!

I do agree that the brat cannot win $hit................I also agree that it is harder for Kev against Jeff...........BUT, if he gets out the brat this week, I see Jeff winning next week, taking out Mich and then J/J/K.

My only problem, truly (lol) is that NONE of those left now can win against the brat.

My comments this past week were defending Jeff's reasoning for keeping the brat instead of Russ.........and, I can see that I might be changing strategies :)...........but, now I'm looking through Kevin's eyes. He keeps the brat, dumps Jeff, the brat gets into Jordan & Mich's heads and it's K/N, F2, brat wins. Only he can stop it.

Archived