Kevin - HoH

CeCiMom

I think he will put up michelle and jordan,and if the opprotunity is available depending on POV, BD jeff!

That way if jeff doesn't go, he can say he lived up to the deal! Unfortunately I don't see him confronting jeff head on and nominating him with the initial nominations, but I hope I am dead WRONG!!!

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Natalie really pushing Michele. Kevin said is there any way "we" can get a deal out of this. Natalie telling Kevin next week is NOT endurance. She wants Michele out.

I think he will put up michelle and jordan,and if the opprotunity is available depending on POV, BD jeff!

That way if jeff doesn't go, he can say he lived up to the deal! Unfortunately I don't see him confronting jeff head on and nominating him with the initial nominations, but I hope I am dead WRONG!!!

Yep I see Michelle winning POV and him BD Jeff.

your right gnat didn't win again....why would she, kevin did, let him do the dirty work...She can now play in the next HOH at F4 what could be better?

She has also aligned herself for jeff and jordan to take her to F3 if that scenario goes down,as they think she is weak in comps,that is the reason she is pushing Michelle... Kevin obviously is not going to cut her LOOSE!

I don't care that she hasn't won sh*t she is a major threat to be in F3 then F2.

Guess who wins this game if she is in F2??? yes you guessed it!!!

THE BRAT didn't just "not win"................she didn't "throw it" because "Kevin was winning"...........look at the tapes.............SHE was NEVER in the game................she had NO WAY of knowing Kev would pull ahead..............SHE is a LOSER with a big mouth............and, I think the more she talks, Kevin will realize that..........HE was never really close to her untill he was forced to be.

***thanks slimcruz............I can't call winners but I usually know a LOSER when I see one :animated_rotfl:

Never said gnat threw it... but the outcome is the same... I admit she sucks at comps,she is not a jock, but......

whether you want to admit it or not, she is postioned perfectly in this game ...without winning SH*T!!! :animated_rotfl:

Are you saying her still being there is PURE luck???

The HOOD RAT LIVES,unfortunately!!!!

From your lips to Kevin's ears, Len............people all last week talk about the brat "controlling things".............JEFF wanted Russ gone..............but the brat does control Kevin.........maybe he'll get some of that HOH arrogance and give her the boot.

Kevin is not stupid............his wheels are turning..............I can hear them now.............WTF has the brat EVER done for me?.............Why the Hell should I keep her here?..............it's easy to be friends with a LOSER when you're losing but when you're a WINNER, you start thinking, hey! this LOSER is using me!

Kevin's best bet is to put up Michelle and Jeff. The odds of Jordan winning POV in my opinion is slim. If Michelle or Jeff win POV, Jordan goes up and either Jeff or Michelle go home.

The best thing for J/J/M is to have whoever Kevin didn't nominate, win POV. That way they take off one of the noms, Natalie has to go up as the replacement, and then you have the two votes coming from the J/J/M side of the house. That's assuming that J/J/M stay together and that one of them can come up with this plan.

I know that seems to be the common argument on the threads.............it's the "right move" but NOT, NOW...............I never get that, like Jeff/Russ, wait until when? may NEVER happen again.........when you get HOH, you have 1 chance........ you may NEVER get HOH again............make your best move or be willing to give up the chance that it will ever happen.

Kevin can only win if the brat is gone..........K/Jeff, K/Jordan, K/Mich........K--4 whoever-2......the brat will be angry but not enough to give it to any of the others & Jesse will influence

He's got to be against M/J or J to win

K/N, F2.........K-0, N-6..........because she'll get the Jesse crew plus then he also has the blood on his hands for dumping J/J/M

Kevin is not stupid............his wheels are turning..............I can hear them now.............WTF has the brat EVER done for me?.............Why the Hell should I keep her here?..............it's easy to be friends with a LOSER when you're losing but when you're a WINNER, you start thinking, hey! this LOSER is using me!

If he was going to boot gnat ..he would have been way better off doing it tonight.... At least make a serious attempt to get michelle on board to keep russell and boot gnat.... He would then be in a much better postion in the game now,than if he used his HOH to boot gnat this week!!! I mean really booting gnat this week makes no sense IMHO,it would be on par with booting lydiot last week,maybe even worse strategy!

He kicked arse tonight.

I was hoping Michelle would win HOH, but I think it's just one of those weeks where anything can happen. POV will determine a lot of what goes down.

I am excited to see Kevin's stash and pictures. First and foremost, I hope Jeff is safe this week. Still, I can't help feel excited that Kevin won. I find him really likeable and funny.

Natalie is the only person who would actually take Kevin to F2. Since Jessie left the house, Natalie has not been as bad as everyone makes her out to be. Its like people have transferred their hate of Jessie onto Natalie. Its like getting rid of Jordan. Why? Get rid of the stronger competitors (Michelle/Jeff).

Slim,

Unfortunately you are correct...Michelle is weird, and has been all over the place, as I have even said it myself.

But I kinda feel sorry for her,everyone has used and abused her from both sides.... Michelle going home this week would be a win, best case scenario situation for jeff and jordan they want her out anyway!. Also something that at this point I don't feel they deserve the way they have played the game the last 2 weeks!

I do not remember Michelle throwing Kevin under the bus at all. I don't think they ever had any problems unless I'm just forgetting something.

I wish they would all stop picking on this poor girl I do feel bad for her.

Archived