Jessie

CeCiMom

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad thing is it will never get into his pea brain that he was helped out of the house by the viewers because he sucks. He is not cool, sexy, funny or clever even though he thinks he is. After this season I hope to never have to see him on anything again.

he pouted and sulked a ton, but as much as I dislike Jessie I respect him for acknowledging it was Jeff's best move. If only he could bring himself to shake hands with everyone (WTF why snub kevin??)

Every single DR this week Jessie looked like he had the grim reaper behind him. I just really wish I could've seen the actual blowup when it really happened instead of what we got on TV

I'm glad he had enough respect to compliment Jeff.. but by the same token it was quite arrogant by saying it was Jeff's best move, basically saying he's sucked thus far but good on him on taking out the best player. Whatever..

As much as I dislike him though there was a part of me that felt bad. I hate seeing anyone tear up... yes, even

lame-oes like Jessie.

I'm glad he had enough respect to compliment Jeff.. but by the same token it was quite arrogant by saying it was Jeff's best move, basically saying he's sucked thus far but good on him on taking out the best player. Whatever..

As much as I dislike him though there was a part of me that felt bad. I hate seeing anyone tear up... yes, even

lame-oes like Jessie.

But what did your niece think about Jessie putting his hand up to Kevin and dissing him? :animated_scratchchin:

The Tool is gone!!!

Now we will all have a bountiful harvest, a full belly at Thanksgiving, a wonderful Festival of Lights, a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Thank Heavens the Tool is Gone!!!!!

Alright, I might have gone a little overboard but I am just so damned happy he is gone.

Monk

He dissed Kevin because during Jesse's pathetic speach, if you pay attention, Jesse pretty much told Kevin not to vote him out, and he did

Thankfully if Kevin had gone the other way, Natalie would be gone, and we'd be stuck with the meathead...

Jesse, America doesn't like you. We didn't like you last year. We were aghast that BB gave you another chance!! Through no effort, physical or mental, we were assulted with your presence yet again. Jeff was our only hope to say to you again that America doesn't like you!!

Dude.......We, Americans, DO NOT LIKE YOU!!!! :flags_unitedstates::animated_wave:

:party_smilie:Let's have a pool party!!!!!!!

Were Canadians allowed to vote too? I suspect that the dislike for Jesse even extends beyond our National borders.

I know that someone in Ching Mai Thailand was texting votes for Jeff in hopes that they would evict Jesse.

Honestly, I don't think Jesse has that much if any power...and I really don't hate him...it is just that he is such a nothing to me. So much so, that it annoyed the crap that he was back. I even found it annoying when they put his in a Ape suit last year.

Go away Jesse and please stay away this time. I don't wish you ill will just don't take up any more of my personal bandwidth.

Archived