Jessie

CeCiMom

Jesse says the reason he was voted out last year was because of America not liking him, well you would think getting a second chance at the game, you would go into it a little different and play to the people that are watching you so if it comes around again you have nothing to worry about. WRONG, Jesse is acting the same way he did last year. Instead of complaining about how it's not fair, why don't you start getting on the good side of the person you think has the power. He is a horse's a@@ that didn't learn anything the first time. How about it not being fair the way he won HOH the first week, or the fact that he already played the game when everyone else in the house didn't. PLEASE JEFF SEND HIM HOME THIS WEEK!!!! and Jesse, AMERICA STILL DOESN'T LIKE YOU!!!!

Amen! Praise Jesus!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

America adores you Jessie! So much so that we're sending your sorry A$$ out the door AGAIN :animated_rotfl:

C'mon now, you didn't really think you were going to win this time around did'cha? But then again, you probably did since you *think* you're something special......Well you're NOT so F&CK OFF YOU FREAK!

LOL LOL The look on Jessie's face when they were picking POV players!

HAHAHA He was getting more and more pissed !!!!

:animated_rotfl:

Someone posted this already,but it bears repeating...

Jessie pretty much has this coup thing figured out and knows he is going to SH,the only way he could ASSURE himself playing for POV was getting chima to nominate him,there fore a sure spot to play for POV and get immunity from the WIZARD powers...

As always jessie is a crying little girl ,and didn't have the BALLS to actually go on the block,even though he knew deep down winning POV was his only shot!!!dumb ass

And this time he can't say America did it....can he really? We don't get to vote for him if he's nominated, thats up to the houseguests...tee heheheheh hahaha

What Jessie doesn't realize is that Dan would've voted him out last year regardless. He wanted to align with Keesha/Renny/Memphis.

Don't blame it on America Jessie, blame it on yourself for stirring up sh!t.

Even if America has the remote ability to affect his game he should learn if he handled himself differently it wouldn't matter because he wouldn't be so hated by the viewers.

It's proof positive he learns absolutely nothing. Not last year, this year or next year. People who have such a sense of entitlement will always blame anybody else and never accept responsibility for their own actions.

Sorry dude, you lose again. Buh bye!! :giggle:

Has there ever been a house guest so universally despised as Jessie? I sure can't recall one. Of course if Jessie were not there the same might be said of Natalie or Chima

Well there was the "friendship" season 6. Ivette might pass Jessie in being the most hated houseguest. I still don't like him though.

dead man walking

his dr arent as colorful as when he was the big man of the house running everything

but even thou i thought jeff getting ac was a charity prize jeff

jessie getting first hoh was in the same boat

Well there was the "friendship" season 6. Ivette might pass Jessie in being the most hated houseguest. I still don't like him though.

It wasn't just Ivette, It was Cappy and Maggie, they were all disliked intensley, so Jesse falls right in there with them

I gotta say, Russel would WRECK Jessie if they got in a fight. Maybe he can't hit as hard but MMA fighters can take a TON of punishment.

no contest. body builders work for bulk and are usually very slow. mma fighters concentrate more on speed and accuracy. even if russ were not very good at mma jesse wouldnt stand a chance without a gun lol.

EVEN Jessie admitted last night Russ could crush him..............I watched their face to face on my TV & it was not phony.............Jess looked like he was "smiling" but you could tell that it was only nerves, he had red blotches on his face & neck & if you watch closely afterward, he was shaking..........all that loud "laughing" afterward was pure nervousness.

Only thing that bothers me is that Russ said he let it go 'cause he "likes" Jess............I hope he doesn't like him enough to vote to keep him when he's on the block today.

Archived